forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,330 comments in 77,847 posts by 11,074 registered users, 1 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE

new post

Judge Bars Realtor Fraud From Laundering Money Through House Sale

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 May 9, 5:10pm   10 links   18,066 views   40 comments   watch (3)   quote

The Santa Clara County DA got a court order against a diabolical Realtor® facing charges of embezzling $1.6 million from investors used to fund the purchase of a home from selling the Gilroy, CA McMansion so that proceeds from any such sale will be available to fund restitution to the victims.

Not only did this twisted fuck commit all manner of financial terrorism, he inducted his teenage daughter into his crime wave by forcing her to front a shell company he used to launder the proceeds of his crimes by buying the house.

Here's a picture of the asshole:

The asshole's name is Batzi Kuburovich and he is a fucking maggot. Right. You can read the whole repulsive tale here:

For the daughter's sake, we do hope he dies in prison after being raped and stomped to death by neonazis.

If you're in the neighborhood while the trial is going on, do stop in and demand the judge give him 100 years in a supermax in a cell with neonazi cannibal serial killer rapists - guys who would understand a Realtor®.

Remember, there are millions of Realtor®s out there, still at large, every one likely 100x more diabolical than this grinning hyena. Demand that every one of them be brought to justice and every sale they have been associated with audited for mortgage fraud.

Pick up your phone and call your state and federal senators and house members and demand the NAR be disbanded while America can still recover from its crimes.

#housing

Comments 1-40 of 40     Last »

1   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 May 17, 1:24am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

I've got nothing to do with it.

This is all Fact.

Guys like this are the very epitome of Realtor® culture.

I wish it was funny.

It's just sick.

2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 May 17, 1:25am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Tony Manero says

I've got nothing to do with it.

This is all Fact.

Guys like this are the very epitome of Realtor® culture.

I wish it was funny.

It's just sick.

Take a Bite Out of Crime:

Eat a Realtor®

3   PockyClipsNow   2012 May 17, 3:59am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

We can thank Bernanke (and Obama?) for ZIRP which is forecing almost all senior citizens into an insane yield chasing frenzy. Anyone getting 1% on thier CD is a prime target by con men promising a decent return on thier money.

ZIRP is the devil.

4   ExRealtor   2012 Jul 14, 5:50am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Please don't kill me. Worked for BATzi when he was the broker at Century 21 Premier in Morgan Hill. We had a Xmas party at Coredevalle where we were kicked out because he was dancing inappropriately and his wife pressed her boobs on the closed french doors. Classy couple....

5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 Jul 18, 10:59am     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

ExRealtor says

Did you beat him unconscious and take a shit on his face?

6   PockyClipsNow   2012 Jul 18, 11:21am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Batzi Kuburovich is 'Batshit Krazy'

that will be a good moniker in prison.

7   whoknew   2012 Sep 26, 9:20am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Batzi is a great man and isnt being charged with the information provided. People these days jump on anything negative to say, this webpage is a joke PATRICK.net.....

8   whoknew   2012 Sep 26, 9:20am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

DANIELLE PIRSLIN your an evil human

9   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 Sep 26, 9:30am     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

whoknew says

He'll be raped to death by neonazi cannibal serial killers and Jesus will laugh out loud at the glory of fucking justice! DIE, REALTOR® FUCK, DIE!

10   Oxygen   2012 Sep 26, 3:24pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

11   ApocolypseAppraisal   2012 Sep 27, 7:41am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Just an FYI, most of my experiences with "last names that were of a sort of..... " (fill in the PC blank).. were eventually hauled in for fraud, embezzlement, etc etc... look, call it what you want.. I call it a "spade for a spade". I have been appraising in the Bay Area for over 8 yrs now.. and the fact remains.. oh.. and the HVCC was THE biggest death blow to protecting ourselves, because, we appraisers KNEW who the sleaze bags were.. and we hung up the phone when they called... we lost that ability with Burnanke and his Boyz....

12   leo707   2012 Sep 27, 8:01am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

ExRealtor says

Sounds like a lame party.

13   larrygloan   2013 Jul 11, 11:52pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ridiculous as he McKinleys made millions from Batzi and LOST NOTHING, this person who made the charges lied in eery way and is out to hurt someone for their losses that they made not Batzi. He is clear of any charges right now and will be done before you know it and go back to doing what he does best ..HELPING OTHERS. I have worked with him and for him for over 14 years and he has never done anything but help others and give back. Screw the ones who jumped on the bad bandwagon before checking facts

14   larrygloan   2015 Aug 22, 8:59pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

you are by far the most idiotic uneducated bastard who absolutely know nothing about the law and nothing about batzi himself. he is now not only overcome that real estate fraud case but he beat it and there was absolutely no founding evidence that showed that he had any wrongdoing whatsoever

15   larrygloan   2015 Aug 24, 10:55am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

APOCOLYPE is an idiot, Batzi WAS CLEARED of all charges and paid a settlement to the one McKinley Family so that is DONE and OVER with, you never worked with him or spent time with him and he is one of the most honest, forthright, and giving individuals I have ever known. I have worked with and for him and have known him for over 18 years. Those criminals who tried to hurt him only ended up costing YOU the taxpayer, millions to fight a ridiculous case that was cleared in the end.
AND for the Ex-Realtor, you are likely an ex-realtor due to that kind of back door BS you stated. Patty never did anything of the sort, I was there and ALL of the parties were top notch and professional.

16   Ceffer   2015 Aug 24, 10:57am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

It does sound like lots of lawyers made tons of money for years and years, that's what is really important.

17   Fucking White Male   2015 Aug 24, 12:15pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

larrygloan says

HOW DARE YOU SIR!
Mr Shostikovich is an admired and well respected member of this community whose integrity is beyond impugnmnent. You should be ashamed of yourself, what with your consortment with realtors and other demonic beings.

Again I say how dare you!

18   larrygloan   2015 Aug 24, 2:03pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Well HE IS A FOOL and an IDIOT if he eve thought to say such shameful and rude, not to mention false statements about someone else. I am a business owner and broker, I a not standing up for Realtors or loan officer, but for what is FAIR and HONEST, something he knows nothing about if he is calling Batzi such foul and offensive things
If you or would have actually read the cases you would see its over with and no wrong doing was founded.

19   Fucking White Male   2015 Aug 24, 3:40pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I do not like the cut of your jib.

Clearly by settling financially batzi in some way acknowledged wrong doing on his part. Very typical sleazy way of getting out of things as realtor and others of their ill are prone to engage in.

20   larrygloan   2015 Aug 24, 3:45pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

thats is complete bullshit, YOU know nothing of the real story at all and yet you throw out accusations and slanderous remarks, the settlement was to avoid the DA from totally taking everything he had worked for over 23 years for. Those accusers never lot a DIME in fact they made millions over the time he invested their money and one of the persons actually was just attacking Batzi since he lost on an investment. Sometime when the DA gets a hold of you, REALTOR or not, they can hurt you til you give up
Why keep responding, he did NOTHING wrong and us Realtors, or of that ill, are honest as well I know I and my employees are, and Batzi I would trust my life and all of my savings as he had made made millions as well. Get a life MORON!

21   Fucking White Male   2015 Aug 24, 3:54pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

larrygloan says

I encourage you to continue posting in this forum. Very welcoming to realtors. Watch out for the cannibals though.

22   curious2   2015 Aug 24, 4:23pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Feeling curious, I looked up Batzi and found a LinkedIn page that says "Realtor at Cornerstone Real Estate Services" but that page does not mention him. I found several old news stories reporting that a person named Goyoko "Batzi" Kuburovich (with photos) had been "arrested...in connection with a multi-million dollar embezzlement “scandal” – however the charges are a separate can of worms from Kuburovich’s harried past concerning alleged illegal cannabis sales and money laundering." There appear to be civil cases involving a Goyko Gustav Kuburovich, though I don't know if that might be a different person. Commercial news websites have an unfortunate tendency to presume guilt instead of innocence, and then they fail to follow up with the facts regarding how the story turned out.

I suggest that if the subject of the OP has prevailed in court and wants to clear his name, he or a representative should consider publishing that information online and writing to the commercial sites that they should update their coverage. Anonymous comments with no source links carry no credibility, but PatNet is a free speech forum and there is no charge to post a comment (or create a thread) linking to proof either way. The accused should never be required to prove innocence, but where there are so many published accusations, if he wants to succeed in any business that requires a reputation he might want to publish something with documentation.

23   Ceffer   2015 Aug 24, 6:04pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

You've talked me into it. I'm sending a Western Union moneygram to Batzi to invest all my money for me. In Batzi we trust.

Is Batzi a Nigerian Prince? I prefer investing with Nigerian Princes.

24   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 Jan 29, 2:42pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Just checking. Is this ASSHOLE! Batshit still at large?

25   Dan8267   2016 Jan 29, 11:52pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

That's capitalism.

26   Ceffer   2016 Jan 30, 6:55pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Is Batzi voting for Trump?

27   FortWayne   2016 Jan 30, 9:15pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Yet another realtor. Some criminals are in prison, some are on wall street, and the rest are all in real estate business.

28   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 Jan 31, 2:43am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

FortWayne says

and the rest are all in real estate business.

And pathetically the prosecutors would rather go after the relatively pathetic REATOR assholes than billion dollar banksters. Backless bags of shit.

29   Momof321   2016 Feb 9, 4:36pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

My parents purchased a house in Seattle. Their realtor had them do everything through his girlfriend so his ex wife and kids wouldn't have access to the proceeds etc. It really bothered my mother, but before she could do anything the guy died. Sometimes people do get what they deserve.

30   ISO8As   2016 May 22, 12:56pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (3)   quote

This site is a perfect example of hate-speach from pathetic keyboard warriors. To the OP, give me a place and time so I can meet you and rip you head off and shit down your neck. How dare you threaten sexual Assault against anyone you sick fuck.

31   HydroCabron   2016 May 22, 1:02pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

ISO8A says

Give a warm welcome to Batzi Kuburovich, everyone!

32   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 22, 1:22pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Hey, Batzhit!

Tell your mom we said hi!

33   ISO8As   2016 May 22, 1:37pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Does your Mom slide your dinner under the basement door, or do you get to eat at the kitchen table? Pathetic troll

34   ISO8As   2016 May 22, 1:44pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Do you know what a rusty trombone is?

35   Rl65   Jun 12, 11:21pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I used to work with batshit batzi bat his CUNTY daughters. And this is being nice about them when I was working at the dispensary one of them has tattoos like she's been in and out of Chowchilla prison and she has lips like she can suck a dick like a trailer hitch it has a vulgar mouth and a fucked-up persona. Her hands are just as dirty as her daddy's hey girls in Chowchilla if your ever see Kristel kuburovich I encourage you to make her feel right at home blanket party comes to mind and Natalie the other one one of my home girls offered use her like a mop now she's one of the Lizzies would like in Chowchilla

36   Rl65   Jun 12, 11:26pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Hey KUBUROBITCH
You still have your cunt daughters doing all your dirty work if you profess to be Christians may God have mercy on your souls and makes me fucking sick. Kristel suxks DISEASED DICK

37   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   Jun 13, 4:32am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Batzhit is the heart and soul of Realordom.

Does PatNet have a Realtor hall of fame?

38   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   Jun 13, 5:11am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

The story is a couple of years out but the combination of sleaze and dopey evasion tactics inspired by watching the Little Rascals re-runs is Realtor through and through. Some ASSHOLES! achieve Realtordom but Batzhit is an apparent born Realtor. Check this out:

“Normally, I wouldn’t file charges against someone who just loses someone else’s money,” said Chen. “The problem here is that the money people gave (Kuburovich), when he filed it, it never went into his business. It just went into his personal bank account.”

Since declaring bankruptcy in 2010, foreclosing on his Morgan Hill home and buying his Eagle Ridge home in Gilroy, Chen said Kuburovich has been dodging creditors by hiding his money.

Keifer said Kuburovich flew to Europe with his daughter to create a Swiss bank account. He also allegedly stashed money around South County – literally.

“He would wrap it in plastic and put it in a box. Who needs a bank when you can bury it in a field somewhere?” said Keifer. “If you wanted to make money, I’d follow Batzi around, and eventually he would lead you to something – because he’s not doing business with the banks.”

39   larrygloan   Jun 13, 12:00pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

You are a moron still acting like an idiot after, 5 years, after he was found NOT GUILTY! and settled with the McKinleys
Also was found of NO GUILT on any other issue nor the dispensary of which he was found NOT GUILTY either
You are treading close to illegal activity as you made false and slanderous accusations against not only Batzi, but his family and daughters. Plus, you made active threats against them which is illegal also
I would be very careful how you decide to continue your fight against someone who never wronged you and was never found guilty of anything
You arent even a party who was wrong, go piss up someone else's tree
He is not even in Real Estate anymore and is living his life with his family and thriving, let him alone, he paid his dues
You were not a victim nor involved so back off asshole!
Its been over 5 years+ get over it and move on for Christs Sake

Larry Goodrow

Comments 1-40 of 40     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home