forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,330 comments in 77,847 posts by 11,074 registered users, 2 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, joeyjojojunior

new post

The Current Real Estate Market in a Nutshell

By Goran_K   2013 Mar 5, 2:45am   4 links   7,112 views   24 comments   watch (0)   quote

The RE market in a nut shell:

#housing

Comments 1-24 of 24     Last »

1   Goran_K   2013 Mar 5, 3:33am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

I'm an artist at heart.

2   Goran_K   2013 Mar 5, 3:48am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Thank you. I'm planning to do a few more counties. Any suggestions? Santa Clara County is looking tempting.

3   Dan8267   2013 Mar 5, 5:37am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

What's a FHAer speculator?

4   Goran_K   2013 Mar 5, 5:41am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

What's a FHAer speculator?

A sadist. x_x

5   Patrick   2013 Mar 5, 5:56am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Goran_K says

Please do!

6   Facebooksux   2013 Mar 5, 10:50am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Brilliant.
Pm me your address. I'd like to send you some organic yams.

7   Goran_K   2013 Mar 5, 11:15am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Here's my analysis for Santa Clara

8   Goran_K   2013 Mar 5, 11:17am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

I think I'm going to do Contra Costa County next.

9   E-man   2013 Mar 5, 1:04pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Goran_K says

I think I'm going to do Contra Costa County next.

Just for Iwog. :)

Nice artwork Goran.

10   REpro   2013 Mar 5, 1:37pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Looks like a hiker is going to reach some kind plateau.

11   JodyChunder   2013 Mar 5, 3:28pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

The Professor says

If he does not fall off a cliff.

...or get bisected by a falling stalactite.

12   Goran_K   2013 Mar 6, 1:54am     ↑ like (10)   ↓ dislike   quote

Today we have Contra Costa County.

13   Goran_K   2013 Mar 6, 1:55am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

E-man says

Just for Iwog. :)

Nice artwork Goran.

Thank you.

I know Iwog is a fan of Redfin graphs. :)

14   waiting_for_the_fall   2013 Mar 6, 2:39am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

These are great. You are very talented.

15   Hysteresis   2013 Mar 6, 2:58am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Goran_K says

Today we have Contra Costa County.

i like how the first home to the left is underwater

16   Goran_K   2013 Mar 6, 3:03am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

I think I'll do Los Angeles County next. Any other suggestions?

17   Hysteresis   2013 Mar 6, 3:04am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

palo alto!

18   FunTime   2013 Mar 6, 3:08am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

This is taking to a whole new level the effectiveness of graphs to quickly convey information.

19   HEY YOU   2013 Mar 6, 10:56am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Good job, Pablo Goranangelo_K Picasso

20   Goran_K   2013 Mar 6, 4:03pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Thank you HEY YOU, FunTime, waiting_for_the_fall. I'm surprised these are somewhat popular. I used to doodle on graphs all the time at work.

21   Goran_K   2013 Mar 6, 4:03pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Alright, here's my analysis on Los Angeles County. This one took the most time because I was trying to get the right angle from the movie.

22   Goran_K   2013 Mar 6, 4:31pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

What are you doing in the South County burbs Roberto?

23   Tenpoundbass   2013 Mar 6, 10:36pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

These could be framed and hung in a fine art gallery.
Great stuff, and the most accurate charts I've seen posted on PN to date.

24   Goran_K   2013 Mar 6, 11:41pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

robertoaribas says

hanging out with the real houswives of OC!

family live there, just visiting for a few days.

Roberto, I actually see some of those women semi-regularly just around OC. I've seen Alexis at South Coast Plaza with her kids, and I've seen Peggy at IKEA. Don't ask me how I know all of their names and how they look ... (My wife loves that show!!!).

Mission Viejo is a nice quiet city. You should drive south to visit Capo beach before you go back to the desert.

Comments 1-24 of 24     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home