forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,819 comments in 77,896 posts by 11,081 registered users, 4 online now: drBu, errc, Onvacation, Tim Aurora

new post

Thanksgiving Question of Concern to Investors

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2013 Nov 27, 10:55pm   1 link   1,741 views   18 comments   watch (0)   quote

If I eat an Indian do I inherit his or her right to open an unlicensed casino?

#investing

Comments 1-18 of 18     Last »

1   Facebooksux   2013 Nov 28, 1:34am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Only if they haven't somehow deeded their right to do so in a trust.

2   Facebooksux   2013 Nov 28, 1:34am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I would confirm with iwog. He's a bankruptcy lawyer.

3   New Renter   2013 Nov 28, 2:35am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Only if (s)he fled India with suitcases of money to buy an overpriced house in the real Bay Area.

4   HydroCabron   2013 Nov 28, 2:45am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I think you do get the rights, but you don't have to find a full-blooded Indian: if you eat, say, 4 eighth-Indians and a half-Indian, that will do.

If your meal is only 1/7th or 1/5th Indian, I'd send it back to the kitchen.

5   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2013 Nov 28, 3:01am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

HydroCabron says

If your meal is only 1/7th or 1/5th Indian, I'd send it back to the kitchen.

The compound Indian munch angle is important. It's getting late in the day and all I have is a trinket from a dude ranch in Santa Fe and a cat named Tonto.

6   Ceffer   2013 Nov 28, 3:31am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

You make General Custer proud, but you will still speak with forked tongue.

Why own a casino when you can just become a bankster and rob honestly?

7   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2013 Nov 28, 3:38am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ceffer says

Why own a casino when you can just become a bankster and rob honestly?

Foreclosure is too much work.

8   ChapulinColorado   2013 Nov 28, 5:57am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

What if you just ate their face or beaver? Do you have to eat them whole, or do in fractions? If you eat a half blooded's middle finger, how do you calculate that? What do you get for a drumstick or a wing? I prefer some breast.

What if it tastes like fresh sushi? Does taste matter?

9   ChapulinColorado   2013 Nov 28, 6:26am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

What happens if you are bulimic and binge eat only to hurl it out later.. .. Do you get credit for that?

10   Vicente   2013 Nov 28, 12:42pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says

If I eat an Indian do I inherit his or her right to open an unlicensed casino?

Kirak may do WHATEVER he wants, as long as he knocks that damn asteroid off course.

11   New Renter   2013 Nov 28, 3:39pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

But KIRK may (and will) do whoever he wants. Period.

12   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2013 Nov 28, 8:09pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Kirk fuck universe is the prime directive, right?

13   New Renter   2013 Nov 29, 12:41am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says

Kirk fuck universe is the prime directive, right?

Its the ONLY directive!

14   Dan8267   2013 Nov 29, 3:57am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says

If I eat an Indian do I inherit his or her right to open an unlicensed casino?

You are so insensitive!

If I eat a Native American, do I inherit his or her right to open an unlicensed casino?

And the answer is yes. This is how Elizabeth Warren became a Native American.

15   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2013 Nov 29, 4:00am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I thought Lizzycakes skinned one and wore it around as a hat and absorbed her spirit through osmotic action.

16   Dan8267   2013 Nov 29, 5:00am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says

Spectral absorption would not explain the high cheek bones indicative of Native Americans like Johnny Depp.

17   AverageBear   2013 Dec 2, 10:02am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says

If I eat an Indian do I inherit his or her right to open an unlicensed casino?

You should ask Liz Warren. But then you'd probably only get a fake orgasm to go along w/ her fake claim to being indian.... Sorry, no casino for you.

18   AverageBear   2013 Dec 2, 10:04am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

AverageBear says

If I eat an Indian do I inherit his or her right to open an unlicensed casino?

So freakin' slow on the response. Only seeing like a million other LIz Warren comments. oh well....

Comments 1-18 of 18     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home