forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,819 comments in 77,896 posts by 11,081 registered users, 4 online now: drBu, errc, Onvacation, Tim Aurora

new post

Fresno REALTOR Will 'Die in Prison' HAHA! My God is Good! Die, Asshole, Die!

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 7, 7:11am   2 links   8,486 views   23 comments   watch (1)   quote

Piece of shit stole from old people and only got ten years. He should have gotten 100 years per count and been sentenced to spend all of it strapped face down on a picnic table with his ass in the air so the neonazi serial killers would have an easy time of raping his old ass 24/7.

The only question left is why the rest of the REALTORS aren't being so secured in the name of public safety?

#housing

Comments 1-23 of 23     Last »

1   Ceffer   2014 Feb 7, 7:49am     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

What a relief, to know that you are never too old to steal vast sums bankster style.

Moron just didn't know how to get away with it.

2   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 7, 7:55am     ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike   quote

I don't understand why the judge didn't kick him to death in court. The jury would have gone fucking wild with rapturous applause as the diabolical REALTOR gagged on his dentures and spat satan's own invectives against righteous justice.

DIE, FUCK, FUCKING DIE!

Everyone call the judge and tell him to Webcast him strangling this piece of shit to death with his bare hands. I'll pay $1. Who wouldn't?

3   Ceffer   2014 Feb 7, 8:00am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Judges are kissing cousins to REALTORS, the judge probably admired his spirit, but gaviled him anyway.

4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 7, 8:03am     ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike   quote

He needs to stomp his face and rule that the NAR and the MLS be disbanded.

That's what a real judge would do.

5   Ceffer   2014 Feb 7, 8:55am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

A real judge would do that anyway after accepting a massive bribe and a blow job.

6   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 7, 9:07am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ceffer says

Right on! What is America all about but betrayal and perfidy. America Fuck World!

7   Terrabella   2014 Feb 10, 12:47am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (6)   quote

He deserved the sentence and will most likely die in prison. However, some of the comments here are juvenile and downright stupid. To paint an entire industry as a bunch of crooks is ridiculous. And,
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch leads the pack as an uneducated, redneck spouting bad taste. 7800 + comments kind of tells you something...doesn't it !!

8   SpecialSnowflake   2014 Feb 10, 2:36am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

I don't get why are you celebrating the fact that he'll die in prison: doesn't this mean that you won't be able to eat his face?

9   Ceffer   2014 Feb 10, 3:09am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

The last documented honest Realtor died in 1908.

10   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 10, 3:25am     ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ceffer says

The last documented honest Realtor died in 1908.

He died in prison for child rape and cannibalism. The jury and judge were too exhausted by these hôrrors to go for the trifecta.

11   Ceffer   2014 Feb 10, 4:14am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Ceffer says

The last documented honest Realtor died in 1908.

Sorry, my bad, have to go back and scour the historical records, there must be at least one honest one in there someplace.

12   jvolstad   2014 Feb 10, 8:33am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

One less Realtor in the "business". Oh no, what will we do?

13   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 10, 8:35am     ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike   quote

No one needs a REALTOR. It's like needing cancer.

14   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 10, 9:38am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

die!

15   Dan8267   2014 Feb 10, 10:08am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

This asshole has done far worse to far more, yet he's still living free and in luxury. Call me when a big fish gets fried.

16   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 10, 10:14am     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

IMPALE!

DECAPITATE!

FUCK THE STUMPS!

DIE!

DIE!

DIE!

17   ELC   2014 Feb 10, 8:32pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Terrabella says

I think he should dump those special needs kids on the Judge's doorstep. See if HE takes them in.

18   Robber Baron Elite Scum   2014 Feb 11, 10:11am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ceffer says

Moron just didn't know how to get away with it.

I sure as hell am still not old enough to have my heart stop beating and therefore I am capable of looting your family's life savings while I have your mother and sister bend over to take my... You know what I mean.

And to top it off... I know how to get away with it.

ApocalyspeFuck can lick my hairy old butthole. I will never be in handcuffs.

19   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2014 Feb 14, 10:05pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

ApocalyspeFuck can lick my hairy old butthole. I will never be in handcuffs.

FUCK YOU, SATANIC OLD FUCK!

You're going to the supermax in Florence, CO in a wedding dress to be presented to cannibal neomazi serial killers as their new bride.

20   Robber Baron Elite Scum   2014 Feb 15, 2:15am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

ApocalyspeFuck can lick my hairy old butthole. I will never be in handcuffs.

FUCK YOU, SATANIC OLD FUCK!

You're going to the superman in Florence, CO in a wedding dress to be presented to cannibal neomazi serial killers as their new bride.

In your dreams nancy-boy.

I own the private prison CORPORATIONS.

I decide who get's thrown inside those cages full of savages.

Guess what?

Your on the list, peasant.

We will first give you a full sex change operation. Estrogen shots, full body and face laser hair removal, facial feminization surgery, Adam's apple removal, Vaginal construction...

And than we will give you a wedding dress and a 100 different husbands to test drive your new tight wet pink transsexual pussy.

All the medical expenses will be financed by me.

Enjoy the orgasms from your new pussy.

PS. If you catch any nasty STDS like clap, herpes and maybe perhaps HIV... The medical expenses will be on me for their treatment. I want to keep you alive as long as possible.

21   Ceffer   2014 Feb 15, 3:29am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

They don't call it Florence for nothing.

You forgot extracting teeth, to get that extra special suction that 300 lb. tattooed inmate bubbas crave so much. Even the warden jumps in.

22   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 Feb 19, 4:02pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

DIE ASSHOLE DIE!

23   Ceffer   2016 Feb 19, 5:52pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

PLEASE DIE, ASSHOLE, SO THIS THREAD CAN DIE WITH ALL OF IT'S GROSS DISCUSSION OF GOOEY HERPES AND HIV LESIONS.

Comments 1-23 of 23     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home