forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,194 comments in 77,835 posts by 11,071 registered users, 3 online now: curious2, Dan8267, Tenpoundbass

new post

Happy Easter Everyone :)

By Strategist   2015 Apr 5, 7:16am   3,577 views   9 comments   watch (1)   quote

Wishing all a Very Happy Easter.

Comments 1-9 of 9     Last »

1   Tenpoundbass   2015 Apr 5, 8:16am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I've got a 10lb standing rib roast in the oven right now.

Then I'll do a Macaroni and Cheese (It's more of a macaroni and Quiche, when you consider mac&cheese these days is cheese wiz and noodles) baked in a tapas shell in a deep dish pie pan. and green bean casserole. It will be the first Easter in years that I had Americana traditional fare. Usually we end up doing a mixed Latin grill and Moro or Congri. Then I'm going to drag all of this shit down to the park and picnic as the grandbabies hunt for pagan colored eggs.

2   HydroCabron   2015 Apr 5, 8:17am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

I'll see you in church if the windows are clean.

3   mmmarvel   2015 Apr 5, 10:03am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

CaptainShuddup says

I've got a 10lb standing rib roast in the oven right now.

And we're doing an Easter tradition - BBQ ribs and potato salad. Ham is pork, ribs are pork - it works.

4   FortWayne   2015 Apr 5, 10:12am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Gonna take some kids easter egg huntin?

5   Tenpoundbass   2015 Apr 5, 3:36pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

CaptainShuddup says

Was it rude to ignore the hints of self invites from the neighboring picnic tables?

6   Logan Mohtashami   2015 Apr 5, 3:58pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

Happy Easter

The Resurrection of Christ - Raphael, 1499-1502

7   BlueSardine   2015 Apr 5, 11:07pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

We're having boiled rabbit with egg sushi..

8   P N Dr Lo R   2015 Apr 6, 9:03am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Logan Mohtashami says

The Resurrection of Christ - Raphael, 1499-1502

Beautiful! I have a book published in 1936, The Bible in Art, which I bought from the estate sale after my cousin Doris died in 2006 and it has many Raphaels in it, but it doesn't have this one!

9   Logan Mohtashami   2015 Apr 6, 9:07am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

P N Dr Lo R says

Happy Easter. Stowe 12 f. 87

Resurrection, Luttrell Psalter, 14th century.

Comments 1-9 of 9     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home