forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
757,186 comments in 77,957 posts by 11,089 registered users, 7 online now: Ceffer, lostand confused, P N Dr Lo R, socal2, tovarichpeter, TwoScoopsMcGee, YesYNot

new post

Men and women who have surgery to become trans are mentally ill

By iwog   2015 Nov 10, 9:32am   15 links   18,266 views   88 comments   watch (1)   quote

I just decided this last week. It's not a choice, it's not an identity, and it's not a way to discover who you really are inside. It's a disease and people who want to cut off their balls or hack off their tits need intensive medical therapy.

Why? Because 41% of transgender people try to kill themselves post-op:

NOTHING that causes over 40% of a group to attempt suicide should EVER be accepted as normal. I have libertarian tendencies sometimes and I do believe that if you really really REALLY want to mutilate your body, there's nothing I can do to stop it. If we ban it here, people will just fly to Thailand and get the surgery done for 20% of the price. However anyone who offers encouragement to a family member, and I have one such family member right now, to cut off his dick or hack up her vagina is guilty of an unforgivable act. You're very likely helping that person to die.

If you want to be gay, be gay. If you want to fuck goats, fuck goats. (ironman) It's a lot more humane than eating them after all. I don't care what you want to be when you grow up but PLEASE do it with an intact functioning set of sex organs.

#politics

« First     « Previous     Comments 49-88 of 88     Last »

49   BlueSardine   2015 Nov 10, 2:34pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

The default position should be: Who wants to sit on a crab/lice infested public toilet seat to pee?
Stand the fuck up and stay clean!

iwog says

The negative position, the default position, the position that doesn't require proof is DON'T CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF!

50   iwog   2015 Nov 10, 2:40pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

SoftShell says

hee hee hee....

I LOVE the fact you read all my stuff with such great precision. You have no idea how happy that makes me.

51   Fucking White Male   2015 Nov 10, 4:55pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

It's rare that I agree with IWOG, but I'm about 90% there on this matter.

Btw, you all are aware that one of the two main physchiatic organizations still classified gender disphoria as a mental disorder, with transforming as the "treatment", aren't you? The other organization declassified gender disphoria as a mental disorder only a year or two ago, and incorrectly I think. I can post links if necessary, but this stuffs available with a simple google search. AFAIK there's no "cure" but some transgender do reverse themselves, particularly if there has not yet been srs surgery. I'm confident at this point that it's an environment issue that causes gender disphoria but I don't believe we've discovered exactly what that environmental factor is. I do know without a doubt that, for instance, Bruce Jenner is self delusional, and possibly entirely making it up when he said he felt he was a girl at a very young age.

52   Booger   2015 Nov 10, 6:56pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Let me be real clear here. My cousin came out on facebook a few years ago and announced his decision

So it runs in the family. Why am I not surprised?

53   marcus   2015 Nov 10, 7:55pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

iwog says

This is absolute insanity and also happens to hurt the progressive brand with the majority who aren't willing to engage in this subject at all.

It may hurt the progressive brand, but only to the extent that some self righteous right wing douche bags claim that liberals are promoting it, when really they are simply tolerating it.

Actually it's more like there is a liberal (or left) wing of the media that is fascinated by it.

I agree that it's a form of mental illness.

iwog says

My personal opinion is that this is just another offshoot of toxic feminism,

Maybe. I guess it could be an indirect factor. I see it more as some sort of extreme narcissism and self involvement.

My view is that whatever sort of bizarre fantasies one has, how can they think it would be worthwhile to pursue acting them out by changing their sexual organs with some crude forms of surgery and chemical therapies ? What the fuck ? If you are a woman inside, then fucking deal with it ! Get in touch with your inner lesbian.

Most people are struggling to just survive, or maybe they're doing a little better and having a family, and maybe even flourishing economically because of hard work. But you've got nothing better to do than obsess aqbout how you need to change your gender ? This is just the ME ME ME generation run a muck.

54   iwog   2015 Nov 10, 7:55pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Booger says

So it runs in the family. Why am I not surprised?

ROFLOL.....I think someone just called me queer. I'm hurt, deeply hurt.

55   FortWayne   2015 Nov 11, 8:29am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

I think it's why bible and most of the world wants to filter that craziness out of society, because those people do have incurable mental issues.

Beats me whey liberals want to mix in those nuts with the regular society, for some reason they think they are doing us all a favor.

56   someone else   2015 Nov 11, 8:52am     ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike   quote

FortWayne says

Beats me whey liberals want to mix in those nuts with the regular society

Here are a couple of non-PC truths that might help explain it:

* all urban centers of wealth have large gay populations, mostly gay men, not so many lesbians
* those gay groups have a lot of political and media power, way out of proportion to their percentage of the population, especially in DC and LA
* they want to normalize and protect their own behavior from criticism, as every group does
* transsexuals are a fringe group even within the gay population, but they have the sympathy of the "mainstream" gay population

Just knowing those things, it's completely predictable that the media and government will justify transsexuals however they can, in this case using deterministic biology, ie, saying they just can't help it.

The really funny part is how in the PC world you are not allowed to use biology to justify traditional gender roles! So they would say "Men and women don't have genetically different thought patterns, it's all cultural and learned!" and then in the very next breath they would say "Gays and transsexuals have genetically different thought patterns, it's not at all cultural or learned!"

LOL

It's whatever justifies your own desired conclusion, truth be damned.

57   P N Dr Lo R   2015 Nov 11, 9:15am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

it's completely predictable that the media and government

In which they are already heavily represented.

58   YesYNot   2015 Nov 11, 9:20am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I don't think that most PC people deny that women and men behave (think or feel) differently. They just don't agree with the traditional male perspective on how men and women think. In other words, they think that your perspective is skewed.

PC is kind of a funny word. Whenever some people disagree with the societal norm, they say that everyone else is just trapped by the PC police. If you disagree with most other people, you are probably wrong. You might be a maverick who sees the cold hard truth, but you're probably just wrong.

59   elliemae   2015 Nov 11, 9:24am     ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ya gotta be pretty confident in your belief system if you are willing to pay tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of dollars and endure hours of painful surgery to change your appearance to what you feel inside. They must undergo counseling, and the process can take years if they choose to have many of the features of the opposite sex added or removed (nose job, cheek lift, breast augmentation, genital reassignment surgery, etc). I guess we could view this behavior as a mental illness because it's different from the norm - although it's normal to them and transgendered people look at us like we are the crazy ones to question their life choices.

Perhaps someone who grows up feeling as though they are living in the wrong sex body and experiences life has a fucked-up perspective that, despite therapy and reassignment surgery, they aren't able to get over. I've heard it described as feeling as though they are forced to put on a suit and act out other people's perceptions of who they are all day, every day. They might feel as though they are forced to endure gender appropriate situations and have lived a lie. For example (sure, little girls playing with trucks and little boys playing with dolls), going to Prom as a boy when you feel like a girl, or wanting to play football but you're a girl. Undressing in gym class is painful when you feel ugly because you have breasts or a penis.

We all feel different on the inside than we look on the outside and have to deal with not meeting that ideal in the real world. Inside, I am 21 with huge tits and no discernable cellulite.

I'm trying to deal with it.

60   bdrasin   2015 Nov 11, 9:28am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Yes, I've noticed this as well. I can't remember where I heard it, but someone quipped something like, "gender is 100% socially constructed, except at Trans O'Clock when its 100% biological". I don't pretend to know the cause for every aspect of gender roles or transsexualism but I think it's complicated and varies from individual to individual. For my part I can only try to assume good faith and wish the best for everyone.

61   someone else   2015 Nov 11, 10:11am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

YesYNot says

really? i hear that denial frequently in SF. and to question it is to risk your job.

it's understandable that there is a fear that acknowledging these innate thought differences will discourage, say, women from entering engineering, but it is also provably true that there are genetic differences in things like spatial reasoning (boys are better) and verbal ability (girls are better) -- on average.

62   YesYNot   2015 Nov 11, 11:15am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Do you have any examples of people being let go or reprimanded for saying something in particular? I'm curious to know what might get someone fired in SF. Sometimes, people use some excuse to fire someone that they want to get rid of anyway. So, you have to be mindful of that.

63   turtledove   2015 Nov 11, 1:42pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

SoftShell says

Stand the fuck up and stay clean!

You, Softshell, are on to something.... I've held my pee for ridiculous amounts of time just to avoid using public bathrooms. You see, the first problem is we cannot stand up and pee without making a mess... But the second problem is all the women before you who also refuse to sit down and pee... So you end up with pee all over the seats, floor, etc...

What we need is an apparatus that allows us to pee standing up. It would have to be disposable, as who would want to put that back in her handbag after? So, I'm thinking something made out of the similar kind of cardboard used for tampons with a funnel shape, allowing us to pee standing up and control where the stream goes -- and allowing us to NEVER have to touch a public toilet, again. And seat covers only work so well. When the seat is really wet, you're still wiping someone else's pee before you can even put down the supposedly protective seat cover. We MUST find a way to allow women to pee standing up!

64   Heraclitusstudent   2015 Nov 11, 3:48pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

65   turtledove   2015 Nov 11, 3:56pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Heraclitusstudent says

We MUST find a way to allow women to pee standing up!

They don't look disposable. Those things are not going back in my handbag after use!

66   Heraclitusstudent   2015 Nov 11, 3:59pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ok there's the disposable:

"But once I got going… it was SO. COOL. To my surprise and delight, there was no leakage or spillage, and after I was finished, I kind of shook off the end of the device. JUST LIKE A BOY. And, since Stand Ups are biodegradable, I didn’t feel guilty at all about throwing it away right after using it."
Hehehe

67   BlueSardine   2015 Nov 11, 4:04pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

leave it on....cut it off....glue it back on....cut it off again....
newsflash. your kidneys don't give a shit whether you cut it off or glued it back on.
their gonna unload through whatever opening you got when the floatswitch triggers...multiple times a day.
Best for you if your exhaust is clean and not a burning bug-infested blackhole...

turtledove says

SoftShell says

Stand the fuck up and stay clean!

You, Softshell, are on to something....

68   elliemae   2015 Nov 11, 5:04pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

YesYNot says

I watched the show "Becoming Chaz," about Cher's daughter Chastity's sex change operation. It was very insightful.

For example, she was in a monogamous lesbian relationship and they remained together as he changed his sex. However, she changed many of her communication methods as she took increased amounts of testosterone. After he finished transitioning, his girlfriend broke up with him because he was no longer the person she fell in love with.

We are a combination of chemistry, our environment and our experiences. Men and women communicate differently, and anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is fucking nuts. Women are more nurturing and men are much more absolute. We are able to change our traits with free will, but we are super different.

Any man who has discussed what a little girl first grader will wear to school and how she wants her hair done will tell you we speak different languages.

69   Ceffer   2015 Nov 11, 6:25pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Body mutilation and modification occurs in most societies in one form or another. Whether it is bound feet, putting plates in lips and ear lobes, pierced ears, necks extended with metal coils, plastic surgery or tattoos.

A lot of it is associated with a desire to be unique, or an obsessive fantasy delusion about what the result will bring. You can't talk a lot of women out of plastic surgery once they are in their obsessed, delusional condition that it will make them more beautiful, young or looking like airbrushed models, even if it is likely to make them look worse or weird. That is a fairly endemic mental illness all by itself.

You can't stop people from pursuing delusional obsessions and altering their bodies based on fantasy. Once they do it, though, I really feel like kicking their asses when they piss and moan about being mutilated or having pain or not having their delusional obsession fulfilled.

Being surgically altered transgender is being scarred and mutilated, not turned into a woman, with likely inability to even enjoy sex in any meaningful way. Having to periodically take a raft of exogenously injected hormones is also not either healthy or great for lifestyle.

Why not just be a "chick with a dick"? It seems that there are enough men out there willing to treat them as mostly women that way, anyway. They will always belong to a subculture, why not just roll with it.

70   MattBayArea   2015 Nov 11, 8:13pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Since we don't have a perfect medical solution - like a pill you give your clearly-transgender 5 year old that 'cures' the kid - we have to choose between either enabling/supporting what transgender people want or restricting their right to control their destiny.

Their decision to change their own body should be there own to make, but it seems reasonable for laws to restrict the ability of doctors to help people harm themselves (e.g. assisted suicide, or suicide in general), at least in some cases. We need some evidence-based way of weighing out the costs/benefits.

Iwog, you point to suicide rates, and that makes sense - it's relevant. However, it's very reasonable to accept the counter argument that the suicide rate has more to do with social acceptance than the surgeries / hormone treatments that trans people pursue. The burden of evidence is on you to show that your suicide rate means something.

I would suggest that we keep our goal in mind - helping people who are born this way lead healthy, happy lives. The goal is not to make you or I more comfortable with their decisions - our comfort doesn't matter one bit, any more than my comfort with someone else's religion, decision to smoke tobacco in their own home while alone, or preference for country music. If you want to know what will make them happy and well adjusted, it's easy to compare the outcomes of people who in different circumstances ...

I have read a bit about this and attended conferences for young people facing this problem because I have a relative who is going through this. The message I hear from the trans community seems very clear. The ones who are not allowed to pursue treatment are not as happy as those who are.

Until we have a better solution, we should put our discomfort aside and focus on being supportive. It's going to be a long time before we can manipulate the brain to change someone's gender ... in the meantime, let these people have the options that current medical technology makes available.

71   MattBayArea   2015 Nov 11, 8:20pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Let me put this another way, as well.

Clearly something is wrong.

Is the mind wrong or the body? The two don't match.

If counseling and support is enough for a person to accept themselves as they are, then great, that seems like the best option. However, if anything has to change it seems like it should be the body. We're used to changing our bodies. Weightlifters and athletes change their body, people get piercings, in some cultures people do very strange things to their body. It's really not a big deal.

As far as this goes for kids, letting them take hormone blockers to prevent major changes that they dread - and will probably end up reversing through riskier, more involved surgeries later in life - seems like the compassionate thing to do, assuming the evidence suggests that they are unlikely to grow out of it. There are surely some gray areas here and I would hate to have to make a decision in those cases.

72   indigenous   2015 Nov 11, 9:13pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

The main thing, about this subject that all of yous have failed to mention, is does Obama Care cover it?

73   Heraclitusstudent   2015 Nov 11, 9:15pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

MattBayArea says

Why? We are used to change our minds too. (hopefully). People see psys etc...

74   mell   2015 Nov 12, 7:19am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

MattBayArea says

No it's not. There are people who are physically and/or mentally challenged in ways most would consider a far greater hardship, they are made fun of the same way by the same age groups (mostly kids and pre-teens lacking social filters and awareness) and you don't see such extreme numbers. It likely points to psychological disturbances. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to help (once there is well-researched evidence of what is going on), but the default finger-pointing and blaming of a society that is already highly over-sensitized with awareness and behavioral "rules" around people who are different from them will likely accomplish nothing.

75   iwog   2015 Nov 12, 9:10am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

MattBayArea says

Nope, I think this is desperate rationalization. Most trans people live in LARGE communities of fellow trannys who make acceptance almost a religion. Bruce Jenner gets up in front of a thousand people and he's cheered as a hero. I know without question that even SUGGESTING that my relative not go through with surgery would be treated with lots of hostility and either feelings or outright accusations of transphobia.

I will say one thing that is relevant to both our positions however it doesn't help your case. I think what trans people really truly want is to BE men and women opposite their genetic sex. Men who change to women may want to date men. Women who change to men hope they will be accepted as one of the boys. They both want to use restrooms without getting odd looks. They both want to be 100% accepted and have their sex change completely ignored.

It CANNOT happen this way. I will NEVER consider having sex with a trans "female". Ever. Under any alternate reality here or in another universe. Men will always look like men. Women will always keep characteristics of women no matter how many hormones one takes or how many operations one has. People CANNOT become the opposite sex and I think one of the reasons the suicide rates are so high is that after all the mutilation, after all the suffering and body changes and hell they go through, they STILL can't reach their goal.

This isn't the fault of society, it's simply the way humans behave. Even in a perfect world where trans people are given all the respect of straight people, (which often isn't much) they are going to be treated differently. Maybe this is the message everyone needs to send and not blanket acceptance.

76   BlueSardine   2015 Nov 12, 9:19am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

I hate to say it but I have to agree with Iwog on this one...

iwog says

77   mell   2015 Nov 12, 10:32am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Agreed if you can tell the difference, but it is possible to morph that much, especially today, that you can become mostly the opposite sex. A lot of trans men that underwent a full gender transition look much better than a large portion of today's female society. Of course if you want to have kids that maybe a hard blocker, but some are ok with adopting or surrogate moms. While I agree that many will stop at the point they find out the other party is/was trans, I bet quite a few get fooled before hooking up. People should be free to do whatever they want with their bodies given they have reached adulthood (or maybe 16 years in certain cases) and as long as they pay for it.

78   iwog   2015 Nov 12, 2:10pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

mell says

You're talking about maybe 1% of those who had surgery early, had feminine features to begin with, and are basically models or porn stars.

99% of the men who have a sex change operation look like Bruce Jenner. Big hands, the wrong face, the wrong voice and the wrong smell.

They want to be women but they will NEVER be women and I don't think they realize that.

79   MMR   2015 Nov 12, 2:43pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

I want them encouraged by the medical profession to fix the REAL problem.

The problem so far is that published transgender-specific level 1 evidence is essentially non-existent. [...] Long-term, prospective studies for most transgender-specific health issues are lacking, thus resulting in variable preventive care recommendations based primarily on expert opinion. However, by utilizing an increasing body of peer-reviewed, scientific research on transgender health, along with relevant data from the general population, one can develop an evidence-based approach to preventive care for patients who are transgendered or transsexual." -- Jamie Feldman, M.D. (Feldman, J [2007])

80   FortWayne   2015 Nov 12, 5:10pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

MattBayArea says

A 5 year old who thinks they need a gender change get those stupid ideas from their parents or someone around them. At that age you can convince them of anything. A 5 year old shouldn't be "controlling" their destiny. This whole liberal crap of letting children do as they desire is by far one of the stupidest things liberals ever thought of. Child doesn't know a damn thing, and should be taught.

Matt if you have a 5 year old who is choosing his/her own destiny you are failing as a parent.

81   MattBayArea   2015 Nov 13, 8:44pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I agree, Iwog, that trans people really want to pass as the opposite gender - and while I haven't done any sort of study, or seen one, I suspect they mostly fail. I think very few cis individuals would feel comfortable dating a trans person. It's a tough life for these people, no matter what they end up doing.

FortWayne, my children are not Trans. You are, however, completely wrong. You clearly haven't bothered to learn anything about this topic - reading the opinions of others on a web forum or reading an editorial on your favorite news sites does not count for anything.

We can debate about our opinions all day - about what the best course of action/treatment is. That's opinion. There's no point debating facts, though. If you want facts, there's no shortage, you just have to spend a few seconds looking.

Do a little research before you repeat that opinion, please. Aren't you a Christian? Doesn't your faith tell you to love others? Isn't it better to earnestly seek to understand, rather than to condemn people? Transgender people have feelings and - as Iwog's evidence about suicide should tell you, if nothing else does - those feelings are generally not so great. They suffer from a disorder that, in our society, causes immense stress. These people would love nothing more than to be normal, but they can't. You would be the same way if your brain was thrown into a womans body.

Let me leave you with this thought. I knew a little girl - one of three in a very healthy, affluent, happy family. This little girl knew she was a boy even when she was a baby. She didn't want the girl toys, the girl colors or cloths. She fought every stereotype thrust on her, at every step, because she knew from the start who and what she was. One little girl in a litter of three, raised the same exact way by the same exact people, but this one insisted she was a boy as soon as she could speak. When she was older, she fought with everyone who called her a girl ... because she was never a girl, not in her mind. She didn't think boys were better, she knew she could play with whatever toys she wanted and dress however she liked while still being a girl, but that wasn't the point. No one - least of all her parents - wanted her to decide she was a boy. They, like most parents of transgendered, only gave up when there were no other options. I don't know about you, but I want this little child - now a boy, at least as far as clothing and haircuts and hobbies and his mind go - to be a happy human being. I want the same for every child brought into this world, regardless of any disease or strange condition they may be born with. I wish he could live a normal life, free from the teasing and judgement (of good Christians like you?) over something wholly out of his control, but that's not going to happen. I hope he chooses not to have any surgery, but if he still wants it when he's an adult then I hope he can get it.

I don't even know why you brought the word liberal into this. That's just weird. When prominent republicans reverse their opinions on homosexuality because their kids turn out to be gay, do you accuse them of spouting too much liberal crap? You're never going to convince anyone if all you do is throw around labels and insults. I suppose it's fun for you, though, to feel morally superior to everyone to whom you apply these labels?

82   RealEstateIsBetterThanStocks   2015 Nov 13, 9:21pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

i believe the "i'm was born gay" thing. but i also believe it is a mutation not favored by nature. these people can't reproduce from the beginning of human history until maybe a few decades ago.

i think the medical communities should declare this a disease and find ways to treat it.

83   jvolstad   2015 Nov 14, 8:42am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Because 41% of transgender people try to kill themselves post-op:

I can imagine. I wouldn't be very happy if I cut off my dick. :-(

84   TwoScoopsMcGee   2015 Nov 14, 9:30am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Of Interest: Turner's (X) and Klinefleter's Syndromes (XXY) and many other syndromes and disorders - even a "Male Uterus".

Also of Interest - Female aggression towards promiscuous women a means of reducing competition for themselves. (IE Why Western Women ban Prostitution, to maintain power over Men).

85   FortWayne   2015 Nov 14, 10:32am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

MattBayArea says

Doesn't your faith tell you to love others?

Love is strong, love isn't bending over backwards to a silly child's whim or accepting every stupid thing someone thinks. Don't confuse love with being a push over. You want to love your children, you help them grow up proper adults, not transgender failures.

Homosexuality, sex changes, and all that stupid crap are considered bad by everyone for a reason. It's bad because it damages the society and it needs to be fixed, not promoted or accepted. Sin isn't something one should love.

86   ddshutlz   2015 Nov 23, 12:12pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Because 41% of transgender people try to kill themselves post-op

Do you know the percentage that try to kill themselves preop? Would tham make you think differently?

87   iwog   2015 Nov 23, 2:34pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

ddshutlz says

Nope, it's not relevant although if I was to speculate, I'd guess that the attempted suicide rate pre-op is significantly lower and probably around the same as the rate for homosexuals.

As I said however it's irrelevant since genital mutilation obviously doesn't fix anything and why should it? What actually changes? Unless you're specifically talking about a SEX ACT, genitalia just gets in the way or is a nuisance. So you've got men who have a doctor create a functional vagina with the desperate hope that straight men will have sex with him but it isn't going to work that way. Trans men have gotten murdered trying to pass themselves off as natural females:

So what is actually going on here? After you wipe away the bullshit, after you realize the vast majority of trans people until recently were sex workers, (Thailand a good example) it is apparently the desire to have intercourse with straight men that drives this surgery and the transgendered person expects to be accepted as a female by these straight men.

This is absolutely disgusting. Not because of some moral judgement about transexual sex acts but because the basis of this "transformation" is deception. It's almost a requirement that to succeed post-op, a transexual MUST be capable of attracting and being intimate with an unsuspecting partner and clearly many have tried.

So the goal is metamorphosis and acceptance, the reality is 99% of straight men aren't going to be interested in using his new parts, and the result is near total rejection.........not rejection of him as an individual but rejection of the reason for getting cut up in the first place. No wonder the suicide rate is so high and anyone who gives a shit will try to talk these people into getting psychological help.

88   TwoScoopsMcGee   2015 Nov 23, 2:38pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Obligatory:

« First     « Previous     Comments 49-88 of 88     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home