forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,330 comments in 77,847 posts by 11,074 registered users, 1 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE

new post

The Greatest Election in my Lifetime

By TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Feb 17, 2:04pm   5,672 views   31 comments   watch (0)   quote

A Democratic Party where the Conservative Democrat is being tied in most states by a self-proclaimed "Democratic Socialist", and whinging she shouldn't even have to fight for the nomination because she's a woman, dammit.

A Republican Party where an outsider who talks openly about the failings of Hyperinterventionism in the Middle East, bashes Neocons and promotes Anti-Free Trade Tariffs and Negotiating Medicare Drug Prices instead of paying full retail - and is 2:1 over his only opponents that regularly run double digit percentages. And all the GOP establishment is lining up in a desperate attempt to overthrow him.

This is truly a wonderful election.

Comments 1-31 of 31     Last »

1   marcus   2016 Feb 17, 3:02pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

thunderlips11 says

This is truly a wonderful election

Wonderful ? Maybe. Interesting, definitely. Scary, is the word I would use. What are the overlords going to do if they can't get one of their guys in there ?

Are we really enough of a democracy still, to put Trump or Sanders in there ? I really don't know. I know that sounds pretty jaded, but it's how I feel.

2   ttsmyf   2016 Feb 17, 3:40pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

thunderlips11,
Donald Trump says repeatedly 'it looks like we have big market price bubbles'. Do you expect that this content
will soon be well-apparent?

3   Dan8267   2016 Feb 17, 4:11pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

thunderlips11 says

The Greatest Election in my Lifetime

Am I the only one who read that The Greatest Erection in my Lifetime?

4   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Feb 17, 4:22pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

Am I the only one who read that The Greatest Erection in my Lifetime?

It's because of the Avatar Pic, man.

5   Patrick   2016 Feb 17, 4:33pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

it is definitely truly entertaining. reminds me of ross perot's campaign in 1992.

6   Quigley   2016 Feb 17, 4:47pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Yes, Patrick, we haven't seen anyone like Trump since Ross Perot. I still remember that guy. A lot of people were really pulling for him. Then he pussied out and left his supporters hanging. I don't see Trump doing that. He'll go third party if the GOP shuts him out with party rules and superdelegates. I say fuck em! Run third party! Blow up their tiny brains!

7   EBGuy   2016 Feb 17, 5:26pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

TL said: This is truly a wonderful election.
Certainly strange. Instead of a third party candidate in the general election, you've essentially got two third party candidates that have taken over the party primaries. Frankly, I don't understand how either of them can be running. Gotta love America.

8   Booger   2016 Feb 17, 6:08pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Patrick says

Yeah, but I.don't see Trump falling for a phony phone call from a Howard Stern fan.

9   errc   2016 Feb 17, 7:05pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I keep hearing this crap about how blacks and women will assure Hillary a victory.

There you go, America. The Great Comeuppance. If that's the case, it's fucking sad that women a/o blacks are allowed to vote

10   lalalala   2016 Feb 17, 9:03pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

thunderlips11 says

The Greatest Election in my Lifetime

Am I the only one who read that The Greatest Erection in my Lifetime?

Are you Japanese?

11   NuttBoxer   2016 Feb 24, 1:15pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Bread and Circus's As the republic crumbles around us, no one notices because we are entertained...

12   Dan8267   2016 Feb 24, 2:02pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

NuttBoxer says

13   Tenpoundbass   2016 Feb 24, 8:31pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Yes with out a doubt. Funny how it coincides with the climax of the cord cutting movement, yet what is going on in Politcs right now. If far more interesting than anything that has been on television in at least 15 years. Hell probably the whole history of television. But there was some good television before the melinial SJWs hijacked it from the Jews.

14   bob2356   2016 Feb 25, 4:37am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

thunderlips11 says

The Greatest Election in my Lifetime

Only if you are an expat. Oh wait, you are an expat.

15   HEY YOU   2016 Feb 25, 9:15am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

There's nothing special about this FUBAR.
Stupid fucks will vote for D & R as usual.

16   Tenpoundbass   2016 Feb 25, 9:23am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Well I for one look forward with great optimism to a Great America Again.

Even if some of you guys were enjoying this sucky lull low we've been in.

You guys must be Obamacare salesmen I was told over the weekend they get residuals from the tax payers for every poor and illegal alien they sign up.
I would be threatened by sensible candidates too if I were those guys. A President that gives a solid rats ass, does not bode will with those folks.

17   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Feb 25, 10:06am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

bob2356 says

Only if you are an expat. Oh wait, you are an expat.

True enough, but doesn't matter. It's okay for Mexicans in the US to vote in Mexican elections, and I'm still paying the IRS in every paycheck.

18   zzyzzx   2016 Feb 25, 10:20am     ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike   quote

19   zzyzzx   2016 Feb 25, 10:21am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

20   Booger   2016 Feb 25, 3:59pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

I REMEMBER WHEN POLITICS USED TO BE BORING AND GAY BEFORE THE DONALD CUCKED THEM ALL!

21   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Feb 25, 4:07pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Mitt Romney, who was one of the dumbest and worst candidates in the history of Republican politics, is now pushing me on tax returns. Dope!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 25, 2016

FAP FAP FAP F-F-FAPITY FAP FAP

22   Tenpoundbass   2016 Feb 25, 4:20pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Mittens, you know I didn't even vote in 2012. because I couldn't bring my self to vote for anyone.
I wasn't voting for Mitt I would have been voting against Obama. And that's just the wrong reason to vote.
It's nice to have a candidate that you want to vote for a chance. Everyone keeps trying to label him as a Democrat or claim he's not Republican enough.
They don't realize it doesn't matter, because his supporters are not side splitting sobbing conservative republican lunatics either.
He's being elected by the silent majority. That's no joke, the independent disenfranchised No Party affiliated voter in this country has been marginalized and have been exploited by the trappings of our two party only system. Watching the way Trump has masterfully whisked it away from them. And as they lay helpless and Trump trashes them like a Croc has a Wilder Beast at a watering hole. He aint letting lose.

They need more than a Tax return for Trump to let go of his quarry. The GOP is Doomed.

23   iwog   2016 Feb 25, 5:01pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

It doesn't matter because racism comes in all flavors.

It's going to be quite a shock if Trump is elected and y'all find out he's not actually a racist. I'd say impeachment hearings will be just around the corner.

24   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Feb 25, 6:13pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Hilarious Rubio complained about Polish workers on Trump Buildings. Polish workers? yeah, Everywhere I go I see Polish signs, every automated phone says "Prezcy 3 for polszczyzna" along with ATMs. Can't go 50 feet without a Westernerny Unionzy Reicmittanczy a Warsawa sign

Nice bit of trying to be anti-immigration without pissing off Hispanics.

25   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Feb 25, 6:32pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

800 Tickets, only 6 went to Students. At a University Debate. As many Bush family members in Front Row than all UH students with Tix.

#Oligarchy

26   errc   2016 Feb 25, 6:42pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

When pressed on specifics for healthcare reform, none of these guys have any specifics. Like, at all

And its a shame that none of these guys even get questioned on the fixing the university and student loan debt that is strangling the economy problem.

Like with a Capitalist solution for once. Free Markets, fuck yea Merica. ALLOW ALL STUDENT LOAN DEBT TO BE PURGABLE IN BANKRUPTCY COURT. Boom, the market will solve the problem instantly

27   errc   2016 Feb 25, 7:20pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

What kind of free market capitalist would dislike the idea of allowing student debt to be purged in bankruptcy court?

The reason that costs and debts for college education are a bubble, is because its been removed from the free market capitalist realm where the other side of the trade of loaning out the money is a bankruptcy filing.

28   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Feb 25, 7:27pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Jesus, the GOPe was unhinged with a mixture of delusion and impotent rage tonight. Lowry, etc. were all tweeting "Trump is losing! Rubio gave him a zinger!" Looks like their "Manhattan Project" to bash Trump and rally around Rubio looks more like Spinal Tap's dancing midget around a mini Stonehedge.

29   Strategist   2016 Feb 25, 7:50pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

This alone might be worth a Trump win:

Al Sharpton might 'get out of here' if Trump wins

Rev. Al Sharpton told attendees at a Center for American Progress Action Fund event Thursday he would flee the country if Donald Trump won the election, in order to avoid being deported by Trump.

"If Donald Trump is the nominee, I'm open to support anyone [else], while I'm also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he'd probably have me deported anyway," Sharpton told attendees, who responded in laughter.

Al Sharpton getting deported would be one less problem for America. Jesse should go with him and solve lots of America's problems.

30   Strategist   2016 Feb 25, 7:54pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

Al Sharpton might 'get out of here' if Trump wins

Best news I have heard this month.

31   Strategist   2016 Feb 25, 7:54pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Strategist says

Ironman says

Al Sharpton might 'get out of here' if Trump wins

Best news I have heard this month.

AND STAY OUT!

Comments 1-31 of 31     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home