forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,330 comments in 77,847 posts by 11,074 registered users, 2 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, joeyjojojunior

new post

I'm so proud to be a Floridian right now.

By Tenpoundbass   2016 Mar 15, 7:20pm   9 links   4,670 views   21 comments   watch (2)   quote

I owe you all a big huge apology. I have been beaten by the media's narrative that you all think I'm some stark raving racist nazi freak because I support Trump. I was expecting especially in Florida for a moratorium vote AGAINST Trump. And that's unconscionable in my opinion. I can respect losing to someone's beliefs but just blindly voting against someone, something I can not fathom a decent human being would do. Trump's actions nor his supporters certainly do not deserve a fate like that.
This is important what we're trying to do here.

I was prepared to leave this state and move somewhere else.

Thank YOU Florida and shame on me for letting the MSM get the better of me. I'm better than that. And the Great state of Florida is better than that. I love you all. I'll be a little kinder and gentler in i95 rush hour traffic for a while anyway. I can't make no promises how long I'll keep my cool while driving in SF traffic.
But I wont have this funky propaganda cloud hanging over my head Soros, Ramos and the Establishment put there leading the narrative.

God bless Donald Trump and god bless the great citizens of Florida.

Comments 1-21 of 21     Last »

1   iwog   2016 Mar 15, 7:26pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Tenpoundbass says

I'm so proud to be a Floridian right now.

Drunk Couple Passed Out In Dumpster After Casino Bender, Had To Be Rescued From Garbage Truck

Panama City ‘Church’ Loses Its Tax-Exempt Status After Being Outed As Nightclub Throwing Naked Paint Parties

Florida Man Calls 911 Seven Times After Getting Kicked Out Of A Strip Club

Cops: Pregnant woman's boyfriend asks, 'Ready for your abortion?' — then hits her with car (w/video)

West Palm Beach teen caught after posing as OB/GYN at hospital for month, fooling doctors

2   iwog   2016 Mar 15, 7:36pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

iwog says

Actually I take this one back. This teen was pretty clever.

“He presented himself with a patient of our practice and introduced himself as Dr. Robinson,” Dr. Sebastian Kent said, an OB/GYN with St. Mary’s Medical Center. According to the police report, the teen was inside the examination room with a patient when Dr. Kent conducted an exam.

3   Tenpoundbass   2016 Mar 15, 7:50pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

It's good thing you're not a shallow antagonistic racist like Trump.

I pick on California relentlessly but my scorn is against people capable of defending them selves, sobeit not a valid defense but still.

4   iwog   2016 Mar 15, 7:53pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

It's good thing you're not a shallow antagonistic racist like Trump.

Agreed.

Tenpoundbass says

Not sure why. People in California don't tell me they want to shoot niggers between the eyes. Unlike my experience with Florida.

5   Tenpoundbass   2016 Mar 15, 8:01pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Sounds like you made some wonder friends. I don't associate with Chilean cartels.

6   iwog   2016 Mar 15, 8:04pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

This guy looked like Boss Hog.

7   Tenpoundbass   2016 Mar 15, 8:08pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

8   marcus   2016 Mar 15, 8:09pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

I'm so proud to be a Floridian right now.

I take it this means Florida has enough racists after all ?

9   marcus   2016 Mar 15, 8:17pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Not even the slightest uptick in what the money (gambling odds) think of Trumps chance of getting the republican nomination. He's right at a bout 70% or slightly below. He was at 80% weeks ago. His staged protests might have stopped the free fall for now, but there'a still about a 15% chance that neither he, Rubio, or Cruz gets it. That is the brokered convention idea is more likely at this point (again - according to the odds) than either Rubio or Cruz.

10   Fucking White Male   2016 Mar 15, 8:22pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I'll bet a thousand bucks her ^^^^ last name is not washerman Schultz, nor anything near as pretentious or retarded sounding.

Congrats 10lb bass.

Donald's working it hard. Not sure he's the best guy to stop Hillary, but he's trying hard. It's difficult to get people passionate about politics. It's what helped Obama in 2008.

Maybe it's time someone not from the political class got to run things. Big night for Trump.

11   Tenpoundbass   2016 Mar 15, 8:25pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

marcus says

I take it this means Florida has enough racists after all ?

No I was just thinking the opposite.

It's the Weird White self loathing Liberals that has distorted America so much that the immigrants, the first gen and second gen ethnic groups are pulling for Trump and a return to some normalcy.
Immigrants didn't come here to scrub your shorts, or live in slums and collect welfare. They came here to participate in one of the worlds best consumer ecconomy and best places in the world where you can do anything you dream and there is nothing stopping you from starting your business. They flipped on the Liberals, not the White Social Justice warriors who knows what's best for those folks.
The immigrants flipped on George Ramos and the Rubio narrative. They didn't buy that KKK Nazi crap. BTW Becareful up there Iwog wallowing in Racial Marmalade that stuff is a bear to get off.
You guys were putting out there. People aren't stupid not even an imigrant that drives 40mph in the left lane and has an expression on their face like they are watchin a horror movie. They can still smell the BS that the MSM has been putting out there.
Let me tell you something. When I moved down here in 85, if you wanted to see a Spanish person, that's what we Gringos in Broward called them back then. You had to go to Hieliah. After Hurricane Andrew they started moving further up North. And as they did all of the White faces like you moved away to the gated communities with the good schools out west or an hour or so up North. Then as the latinos moved up to West Palm beach and out west too. Then all of the White folk just pulled up and moved away.
I stayed put, I lived with them. Married them, worked with them drinked with them.

There's just not enough Gringos in South Florida to pull Trump off. This was Jewish people black people, Latin people and what whites are left. We are the minority down here.
And now for the first time in a few months anyway. I'm cool with that again. They don't hate me. They are fighting for the same America I'm fighting for.

They know where the Socialist game ends.

12   Tenpoundbass   2016 Mar 15, 8:35pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Alright no fat jokes. Our vice president might be Christie.

13   BlueSardine   2016 Mar 15, 8:44pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Partypooper.
Tenpoundbass says

Alright no fat jokes. Our vice president might be Christie

14   marcus   2016 Mar 15, 8:44pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

They know where the Socialist game ends.

You have a very rich fantasy life.

15   lostand confused   2016 Mar 15, 10:02pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Alright no fat jokes. Our vice president might be Christie

Nah, I feel Kasich will be VP-that will guarantee Ohio. TX will not vote for a dem-so Cruz is useless and Iowa and kansasa are not voting for dems either. Ohio win is key and methinks trump will do the smart thing-methinks Kasich is calculating the same and angling for VP too. He has 133 delegates now and if throws that in with trump-that should be able to get him over the hump-if he falls short.

16   Tenpoundbass   2016 Mar 16, 6:49am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I wont be voting for Trump if any of the cocandiates are on his ticket.

What after talking about how he's got smart people. I don't want him to start picking from the pile of folks we discarded to get to him.
He's supposed to pick from the "Smarter than Trump" pile.
Not the pile he already cut down, and called stupid and losers, then got America to agree.

17   BlueSardine   2016 Mar 16, 7:47am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

don't remember him doing that to kasich.
he did say kasich got lucky with fracking income...

Tenpoundbass says

18   FortWayne   2016 Mar 16, 8:04am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

MSM are not sure what to bullshit on. It's like they are torn between racist anti-trump angle, or he's unelectable. But the harder they try, the more popular Trump gets. Can't wait to vote for him and flip a bird to establishment crooks

19   lostand confused   2016 Mar 16, 8:37am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Looks like John Boehner just endorsed Paul Ryan for president in a contested convention.

20   Tenpoundbass   2016 Mar 16, 8:41am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

SoftShell says

don't remember him doing that to kasich.

he did say kasich got lucky with fracking income...

I don't like Kasich because he's a hinderance to Demcoracy.

What if he was the leading candidate right now and the party was conspiring to thrwart Democracy?
I don't think Kasich would be the least bit happy that Donald was still in the race. Some Liberal(Yes Liberal) Lawyer would have by now filed a law suit against Trump demanding that he drop out if his only intention was to split up the delagate vote and get voted in though a back door of yes men and establishment creeps.

Kasish is an evil bastard too, he has no business up there. He's up there Numero freaking Uno! Just him self and what's in it for him.

I wont vote for him not for one second.

21   saroya   2016 Mar 16, 9:02am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Hey, if you are going to get arrested for practicing medicine without a license, you might as well claim to be an OB/GYN.

Comments 1-21 of 21     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home