forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,194 comments in 77,835 posts by 11,071 registered users, 3 online now: curious2, Dan8267, Tenpoundbass

new post

Dear Turtle Dove

By Strategist   2016 May 3, 6:24pm   2 links   5,404 views   23 comments   watch (2)   quote

When is the big day? I can hardly wait.

Comments 1-23 of 23     Last »

1   Fucking White Male   2016 May 3, 7:34pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Let it snow!

2   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 3, 9:22pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

What's happening?

Will she let us count her freckles?

3   turtledove   2016 May 3, 9:55pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Strategist says

When is the big day?

July 18-21. He has to get the nomination officially.

4   Tenpoundbass   2016 May 3, 10:40pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I'll post my tires too

5   Tenpoundbass   2016 May 3, 10:42pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I said tits but ain't aurocorrect grand

6   Ceffer   2016 May 4, 1:52am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

If I post my tits, do I have to shave them first?

7   Fucking White Male   2016 May 4, 6:30am     ↑ like (9)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

If any of you pasty white hairy fucks post your moobs I swear I'll track you down and commit horrors even apocalypse wouldnt dare mention.

8   HydroCabron   2016 May 4, 8:03am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

Breasts on the Internet. Finally.

Will the media cover this historic occasion?

9   landtof   2016 May 4, 9:01am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

HydroCabron says

Breasts on the Internet. Finally.

Will the media cover this historic occasion?

10   Strategist   2016 May 4, 9:25am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

HydroCabron says

Will the media cover this historic occasion?

Tune into Patnet for the full coverage of the uncovering. It's gonna be a sellout.

11   Ceffer   2016 May 4, 1:46pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

It's only fair and just that if Turtledove bares all, that everybody on Patnet does likewise.

TITS FOR TRUMP!

12   zzyzzx   2016 May 4, 5:28pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

I expect it to look something like this (NSFW):

13   Fucking White Male   2016 May 4, 5:36pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

HydroCabron says

Breasts on the Internet

The proper term is tits. Get it together dude.

14   Fucking White Male   2016 May 4, 5:40pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Ceffer, wtf is wrong with you?

15   Ceffer   2016 May 4, 5:50pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

CISHETEROPATRIARCHAL TITS SOLIDARITY!

16   lostand confused   2016 May 4, 5:55pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

I just had a scary thought-what if Turtledove is trigglypuff????

17   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 4, 6:05pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

People don't lie about freckles on the Internet.

18   Fucking White Male   2016 May 4, 6:25pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

lostand confused says

scary thought-what if Turtledove is trigglypuff????

She supplants IWOG as greatest internet troll ever.

If true, I would bow down to the puffsters greatness.

19   turtledove   2016 May 4, 8:58pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

lostand confused says

I just had a scary thought-what if Turtledove is trigglypuff????

As much as I would love to be the evil genius who could pull that off... I have to ask... Who/what is trigglypuff?

I'm testing out my camera and it appears to be working... I'm all set for the mid-July... AND... I've got my Canes shirt on tonight, so you know I'm super serious.

20   Strategist   2016 May 4, 9:08pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

turtledove says

How about a little appetizer? Knowing Trump will win. You have no idea the torture we are going through. :(

21   lostand confused   2016 May 4, 9:37pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

turtledove says

This is triglypuff. Just a scary thought-maybe if you were her and couldn't get any men to look at your boobs -maybe this is your evil plan to hook some men??!!!!!

22   turtledove   2016 May 4, 9:45pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

Strategist says

How about a little appetizer?

23   turtledove   2016 May 4, 9:47pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

lostand confused says

This is triglypuff.

My goodness. She's committed, I'll give her that. I wasn't that big when I was nine months pregnant with twins. I've always been a little lazy that way.

Comments 1-23 of 23     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home