forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
757,188 comments in 77,958 posts by 11,089 registered users, 6 online now: Ceffer, lostand confused, P N Dr Lo R, tovarichpeter, TwoScoopsMcGee, YesYNot

new post

The TRIGGILEPTICFUCK! Wants to Eat MORE! PUSSY! LOTS MORE! PUSSY! SLURP!

By APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 3, 9:26pm   1 link   4,535 views   22 comments   watch (0)   quote

Check out the last bit about 'really like to explore more tweety slurping with hott chicks!'

The TRIGGILEPTICFUCK! is all over the Internet begging to eat more pussy.

I wonder if she drenches it in ketchup before she applies The TRIGGILEPTICFUCK! tongue.

Comments 1-22 of 22     Last »

1   marcus   2016 May 3, 10:44pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Who do you think is less intelligent, her or Ammon Bundy ?

I mean that as a serious question. I can't decide which one I think it is.

2   Dan8267   2016 May 3, 10:48pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

She may be the reincarnation of Andrea Dworkin, a Dalai Lama of immense hirsute lesbians.

3   HydroCabron   2016 May 3, 10:56pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I'm convinced I can actually smell this post.

I'm serious. This one has an odor.

4   komputodo   2016 May 3, 11:00pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I can't believe the depth of that belly button.

5   Ceffer   2016 May 4, 1:50am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

She needs another IHL daily to orally evacuate her fermentation products, or she gets in an even worse mood.

6   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 4, 7:24am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

FASTER, TRIGGILEPTICFUCK! SLURP! SLURP!

7   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 4, 7:35am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

HydroCabron says

This one has an odor.

Sweat and rotting cheese.

8   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 4, 7:38am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

marcus says

Who do you think is less intelligent, her or Ammon Bundy ?

I mean that as a serious question. I can't decide which one I think it is.

Hard to tell since The TRIGGILEPTICFUCK! is really just an immense SJW Furby.

9   Ceffer   2016 May 4, 11:09am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Couldn't find the scene where the dwarf crawls up Divine's dress to eat her out and she accidentally breaks his neck. Funniest scene in movie history.

10   Ceffer   2016 May 4, 12:49pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

I have nightmares of TrigglypuffFuck bounding at me on all fours like an ape in the Congo, to impale herself on my head while I die gurgling and choking on SJW IHL vagi-slime.

I have to imagine myself being eaten by a Great White Shark to recover.

11   Philistine   2016 May 4, 12:56pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ceffer says

Couldn't find the scene where the dwarf crawls up Divine's dress to eat her out

There's actually a scene in 'Female Trouble' where Divine plays both herself and a deadbeat boyfriend (tricky camera work!) and eats him/herself out on the side of a road on an abandoned mattress. The slurping/mmmmm! noises are maybe even funnier than the 'Lust in the Dust' scene.

12   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 4, 1:37pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

I have nightmares of TRIGGILEPTICFUCK! chewing through the wall and stuffing her immense head into the house shrieking cliches like an immense SJW Furby with eternal Thorium batteries.

13   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 4, 4:03pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

I need to take a rancid-clam inspired dump on TRIGGILEPTICFUCK!'s face while she screams cisheteropatriarchy over and over again, exactly as the Founding Fathers intended.

14   Ceffer   2016 May 4, 5:23pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

TrigglypuffFuck IS a rancid clam.

15   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 4, 5:26pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

TRIGGILEPTICFUCK!'s is an IHL Furby that's been fed nothing but rancid clams and SJW cliches for a decade.

She's reached a level of toxicity that could devastate a small city if she slips when passing gas, maybe ignite the atmosphere.

16   Ceffer   2016 May 4, 5:55pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

At any rate, it would make the explosion of the Hindenburg look like a marshmallow roast.

17   Fucking White Male   2016 May 4, 7:41pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Her parents must be so proud.

18   casandra   2016 May 4, 7:54pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

The girls will love her. Take an ugly lesbian who looks like a really UGLY man and the lesbian chicks are all over her, HOWEVER if she were a man no woman would touch him ! Try and figure that one out.

19   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 5, 9:33am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

IHLlary's only hope is to feed TRIGGILEPTICFUCK! millions of gallons of rancid clams, lash her ass-forward on the roof of IHLlarymobile and aim it at the Q Forum in Cleveland.

20   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 May 5, 9:42am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

casandra says

Yep, or a Peter Pan Twink boyish looking chick, very slim no boobs short hair.

If she was a dude, chicks would be like "I have a boyfriend, you little wimp!". But lesbians love it. Strange.

21   Ceffer   2016 May 5, 11:03am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

SLURP, GOBBLE, MUNCH, SLOBBER, SNARF, LAP, LICK, NUZZLE, SMEAR.

22   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 May 5, 2:53pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

FASTER, TRIGGILEPTICFUCK!

SLURP!

SLURP!

Comments 1-22 of 22     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home