forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,195 comments in 77,835 posts by 11,071 registered users, 2 online now: Dan8267, SpecialSnowflake

new post

This is Islam. Dutch women gets jailed for getting raped.

By Strategist   2016 Jun 13, 7:31pm   4 links   3,929 views   19 comments   watch (0)   quote

A Dutch woman who has been in jail in Qatar since mid-March after she reported being raped, has been found guilty of "illicit consensual fornication" and being "drunk in a public place." At a court hearing in Doha Monday, the 22-year old, whom CNN has identified only as Laura, was handed a one-year suspended sentence and placed on probation for three years for the sex-related charge, and fined 3,000 Qatari Riyals ($823) for being drunk outside a licensed location.

Comments 1-19 of 19     Last »

1   Strategist   2016 Jun 13, 7:34pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

If you don't hate the Sharia laws, you cannot be civilized.

2   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Jun 13, 7:48pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Give the money back, Clinton Foundation.

3   curious2   2016 Jun 13, 7:56pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

thunderlips11 says

Give the money back, Clinton Foundation.

Or, better yet, donate it to a real charity for battered women - e.g. ex-Muslim women battered in the name of Islam.

4   Ceffer   2016 Jun 13, 8:15pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Was Iwog their expert witness?

5   marcus   2016 Jun 13, 8:24pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Strategist says

This is Islam

So is this:

"Muslim farmers build church for Christian neighbours"

Is it possible to understand better what's going on ?

6   Quigley   2016 Jun 13, 8:24pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

The court was actually extremely lenient considering its history of jailing raped women as adulterers. It basically let her go with a tacit "conviction" probably to let the officials save face whilst international relations were salvaged with the Dutch.

7   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   2016 Jun 13, 8:27pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

It's much more fun to believe there are a billion and half people who get up every day shrieking DEATH TO CHRISTENDOM! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! and run out the door howling like insane jackals to go to work at laundromats and coffee houses to trade hopeful stories about how AMERICA! will be brought to its knees and every christian women will be kidnapped and made into harem slaves.

8   Strategist   2016 Jun 13, 8:28pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

marcus says

Strategist says

This is Islam

So is this:

"Muslim farmers build church for Christian neighbours"

Marcus, let me educate you.
A religion is only as good as it's worst morals. Build all the churches you want, but when you practice pedophilia, you still go to jail.

9   Strategist   2016 Jun 13, 8:29pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Quigley says

She should be stoned to death.

10   marcus   2016 Jun 13, 8:36pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Strategist says

SO are you saying you're too old to learn or is it too stubborn ? Were you never curious to learn anything ?

11   Strategist   2016 Jun 13, 8:41pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

marcus says

Strategist says

You think Islam can change the sharia laws? LOL.

12   marcus   2016 Jun 13, 8:43pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

No, I think you can read if you want to. You don't want to though, because you are enjoying the hate.

13   Strategist   2016 Jun 13, 8:44pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

marcus says

I am still waiting for you to state ......"I hate sharia laws"

14   marcus   2016 Jun 13, 8:50pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

I strongly dislike Islamists and sharia law. I don't tend to use the word hate. I guess I can say I hate ignorance. I hate certain kinds of fear. I usually hate hate. I won't even say that I hate Trump, although Trump lovers will easily say they hate Hillary and they hate Obama.

I fear Trump, and I see the things he's willing to say to get elected as worse than what usual politicians do. I don't think he has a moral compass, other than that the end justifies the means. And the end for him is he wants to check out that power. I think he thinks he will use it for good, but I just don't see that he has the discipline or the character or the stability for the job. Just my opinion.

15   marcus   2016 Jun 13, 8:57pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

16   Strategist   2016 Jun 13, 8:59pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

marcus says

This proves what we already know. Not all Muslims are bad. But Islam is still bad as hell.

17   marcus   2016 Jun 13, 9:03pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

But perhaps worst of all, Islamists distort their very own religious texts so as to befit this "anti-" platform. Consider the various annotations of the Muslim sacred book, the Koran. The book was originally written in classical Arabic, a rich, sophisticated language with tens of thousands of words and nuances, as well as flowing poetry. Over eighty percent of the world's Muslims don't speak or read Arabic, so the book has to be translated, requiring the addition of numerous annotations. These annotations differ depending on the edition of the text. In the case of Islamists, these are the seeds of hatred.

I was raised in Turkey and read the Koran with Turkish annotations. The first time I read an Islamist Koran was when I was 26, living in New York City. Praying at an American mosque, I came across an English-language Koran printed in Saudi Arabia, the main purveyor of Islamist texts worldwide. In its man-made annotations, this Koran preached violence and hatred towards Jews, Christians, the West and Western institutions generally.

18   MMR   2016 Jun 13, 9:44pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

curious2 says

e.g. ex-Muslim women battered in the name of Islam.

How many EX-Muslim women actually live to tell about it?

19   MMR   2016 Jun 13, 9:53pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

It's much more fun to believe there are a billion and half people

How many Nobel prizes for this group?

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

Nah, just becoming like Europe would be bad enough

Comments 1-19 of 19     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home