forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,330 comments in 77,847 posts by 11,074 registered users, 2 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, joeyjojojunior

new post

People aren't so dumb after all.

By Tenpoundbass   2016 Jun 30, 7:04am   2,522 views   16 comments   watch (0)   quote

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 43% of the vote, while Clinton earns 39%. Twelve percent (12%) still like another candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Comments 1-16 of 16     Last »

1   tatupu70   2016 Jun 30, 7:32am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Rasmussen? I think that says all that needs said.

2   joshuatrio   2016 Jun 30, 8:47am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

tatupu70 says

Rasmussen? I think that says all that needs said.

BUT...... you would have probably agreed with it last week.

3   tatupu70   2016 Jun 30, 8:52am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

joshuatrio says

BUT...... you would have probably agreed with it last week

Nope--unlike some others here, I am able to look at data and facts objectively and realize that Rasmussen's performance at polling has been very poor. Among the worst. So, regardless of what the poll says, it must be taken with a large grain of salt.

4   lostand confused   2016 Jun 30, 10:07am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Nate silver has been horrendous this season-simply horrendous. The Quinnipac poll has showed a small gap-within the margin of error-with Hillary in the lead.
I still think Trump will win-lets see.

Now having said that I did vote for Obozo the clown the first time around-so lets how how it goes.

5   tatupu70   2016 Jun 30, 10:34am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

lostand confused says

Nate silver has been horrendous this season-simply horrendous

Bullshit. Nate Silver has actually been almost perfect with his polling interpretations and primary result predictions.

He was wrong to assume that Trump would implode during the primaries, but that was not based on polling--just based on previous experience with that type of candidate.

6   iwog   2016 Jun 30, 11:43am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

The latest Rasmussen Reports

7   marcus   2016 Jun 30, 11:44am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

People aren't so dumb after all.

I don't know about that. If they believe this poll they are

No cell phones. Hahahahahahahahaha ! I haven't had a land line in about 15 years. And I'm not even a young person.

I wonder what percentage of people that have land lines are republicans

8   iwog   2016 Jun 30, 11:49am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Polls are biased and liberal trash!!
Polls are biased and liberal trash!!
Polls are biased and liberal trash!!
Polls are biased and liberal trash!!
Polls are biased and liberal trash!!
Polls are biased and liberal trash!!

Hey look at this poll you guys!!!!!!!!!!

9   Quigley   2016 Jun 30, 12:37pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I'd agree that this Rasmussen poll isn't using proper methods. Robocalling and Internet? No way that is good. Also no cells? I also haven't had a land line in years. What's the point of it?
I'd imagine everyone under 35 is in the same camp regarding land lines. It's something your mom or grandma has.
good chart anyway.

10   iwog   2016 Jun 30, 1:26pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Here's a quick IQ test. We know that TPB already failed it so he's an idiot but everyone else can take a shot.

Identify the poll that is probably bullshit:

11   Tenpoundbass   2016 Jun 30, 2:04pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

Trump never had any of those against Bush, not against Rubio and not against Cruz not against any of his contenders.
Funny how you guys don't remember all of those polls against Trump.

12   tatupu70   2016 Jun 30, 2:28pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Funny how you guys don't remember all of those polls against Trump.

Trump was ahead in basically every poll after the race started. I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but it's true.

13   HydroCabron   2016 Jun 30, 3:21pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Couldn't Trump's support could aerosolize and spread through air?

(As far as is known, transmission is still ass-to-mouth.)

14   turtledove   2016 Jun 30, 7:08pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Why would anyone get their panties in wads over polling at this point? There is waaaay too much time between now and November. We have months and months to find out more about Hillary's criminal past... Months and months for Trump to say really stupid, offensive things... Anything could happen at this point. For your own sanity, may I suggest you ignore all polls until October.

15   turtledove   2016 Jun 30, 7:20pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

Yep, plus neither one has been officially nominated, as the conventions haven't happened yet.

I know... I've gotta admit... Topless TD never thought Trump would get it. That's what I deserve for trying to mess with you all. It will be okay. They are just breasts, right? I swear, if anyone uses this against me at any point in the future, you will meet my very dark side... Be very afraid.

16   turtledove   2016 Jun 30, 7:24pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

But you said you don't own a gun, so we're safe right??

I don't need no stinkin gun.

Comments 1-16 of 16     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home