forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,019 comments in 77,813 posts by 11,069 registered users, 1 online now: YesYNot

new post

I Voted Early

By jvolstad   2016 Oct 24, 11:17am   2 links   783 views   10 comments   watch (0)   quote

It took me two hours, waiting in line, but I finally got to vote for Trump. Something interesting happened at the polling location. A guy was driving around the parking lot screaming "Hillary Sucks."

Photos:

#politics

Comments 1-10 of 10     Last »

1   Tenpoundbass   2016 Oct 24, 11:21am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Did people look friendly and hopeful or were they drab and dreary, while sporting a self deprecating Liberal slogan?

2   jvolstad   2016 Oct 24, 11:27am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

I took photos but can't get them to upload into my Flickr page. I'll have to wait until I get home before I can share them on Patrick.net.

3   errc   2016 Oct 24, 11:29am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Wow did they allow the guy to keep driving around the parking lot telling the truth?

Seems dangerous

4   YesYNot   2016 Oct 24, 11:32am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

errc says

Seems dangerous

Seems like a lunatic taking part in what is probably a felony in the name of their #LoserLeader.

5   jvolstad   2016 Oct 24, 11:44am     ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike   quote

errc says

Seems dangerous

As I was leaving, there was another guy driving around the parking lot screaming "Realtor's Suck." Oh wait, that was me.

6   AllTruth   2016 Oct 24, 12:55pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

"Hillary sucks."

Not if Bill Clinton's behavior over decades with White House interns and many others is any indication.

7   HEY YOU   2016 Oct 24, 2:06pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Opened my mail-in ballot Saturday.
DUMB ASS RED STATE SLIME love to stand in line but
their motto is :Don't change things,just bitch & moan & blame someone else.

I've seemed to notice that some simple minds think Bill Clinton is on the ballot.

8   errc   2016 Oct 24, 2:31pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

YesYNot All Pussy are Rigged says

errc says

Seems dangerous

What makes you think he was doing it for Obama?

9   TwoScoopsMcGee   2016 Oct 24, 5:05pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

HEY YOU says

As Michelle Obama said in the 2008 Primaries, "If she can't run her own house, she can't run the White House".

10   NuttBoxer   2016 Oct 28, 1:39pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

jvolstad says

It took me two hours, waiting in line, but I finally got to vote for Trump.

I'm going with the time honored "Wishing on a Shooting Star" approach to make all my dreams come true.

Comments 1-10 of 10     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home