forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
757,329 comments in 77,978 posts by 11,096 registered users, 1 online now: jazz_music

new post

Audio recording saved man from false rape accusation

By someone else   2016 Nov 23, 4:17pm   8 links   1,850 views   20 comments   watch (0)   quote

The sound recording is classified, but it has been transcribed by a police officer: “The conversation that can be heard involves the girl wanting to be fucked hard and the man confirming that. The man insists on going out to his car, but the girl wants it to happen where they are, or it's not going to happen. The girl moans, then the man moans. The sound of glass shattering can be heard and the woman says the man now owes her a drink. The man and the girl discusses whether he came or not. The girl says she wants to come too. The man asks for her number and she gives it to him.” The initial conversation is transcribed in further detail by another officer: "A female voice is heard saying 'fuck me', the man answers 'shall I fuck you?', the female says 'so fucking hard', the man says 'shall I fuck you? I want to fuck you baby'."

When the girl is confronted with the recording she initially says she “doesn’t want to hear it”.

Comments 1-20 of 20     Last »

1   Fucking White Male   2016 Nov 23, 4:34pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Super common. Not so common that is recorrded.

The number of false hate crime accusations in the wake of Trumps election should wake up everyone. Lots of crazy people who fail to follow through with taking medication or continuing treatment.

It affects cops greatly too. Most accusations against cops are false. This is reason number one why Dan is horribly wrong about the actions of police. Worse yet, the politically correct assholes that are mayors in these cities influence police policies that undermine the average officer. Eric Garcetti in Los Angeles is one of these assholes and I am not convinced he's actually a terrible human being(unlike his dad who generally tried to do good as DA). The worst most recent case is that of Sgt Jim parker who had heinous racial allegations slung at him, all untrue. Because of Eric Garcettis pandering, LAPD would not realease audio tape that exonerated Parker nor would they even verbally back him. He went to the press himself and was forced to retire in the process.

2   justme   2016 Nov 23, 4:58pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

ABR (Always Be Recording). Easier said than done.

3   lostand confused   2016 Nov 23, 5:08pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Whore still walks free?

4   AllTruth   2016 Nov 23, 6:55pm     ↑ like (7)   ↓ dislike   quote

Bitch should be arrested, prosecuted and locked up for 10 years+ for falsely trying imprison another based on her own blatant lies.

BITCH!!!

5   Dan8267   2016 Nov 23, 8:27pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Man falsely convicted or rape: 15 years.
Woman rightfully convicted of false accusation of rape: 0 days.

Yes, there is a war on men.

Furthermore, covert recording should be protected by law in order to prevent false prosecution of innocent men.

It's disgusting that some women will do such a thing out of pure ego and craziness.

6   Gary Anderson   2016 Nov 23, 9:26pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

There are a lot of innocent cops being shot. But cops should be very careful as to how they dispense justice. They have themselves to protect, as well as the populace. They have to be trained, and if they are in high pressure areas, they have to understand the history, the backlash, the credibility of what they do on a daily basis.

7   Gary Anderson   2016 Nov 23, 9:27pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

AllTruth says

Or at least sued. Take her to court somehow.

8   iwog   2016 Nov 23, 9:56pm     ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

The number of rape allegations that are false are around 50%.

9   BayArea   2016 Nov 23, 10:03pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

If an allegation is proven to be false, the punishment for the accuser should be 100% equal to what the accused would get if the allegation were true.

There should be ZERO difference

There needs to be sever punishment for falsely accusing someone of rape which almost surely will ruin their life.

10   Exleftie   2016 Nov 23, 11:07pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Are you questioning every woman's God-given right to retroactively withdraw consent?

But then how will she punish hot guys who were fun to fuck but who never call?
Or guys who embarrass her by telling what actually happened?
And what if she got pregnant, or got some disease? That should never possibly be allowed to be her fault!

So you see it's quite necessary that women have the ability to re-write history, and everyone must simply believe them.

11   Ceffer   2016 Nov 23, 11:11pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

"Pound it into me, big boy, ram me through the mattress, make me scream, NOW NOW, I have to have it! Heh, Heh, you've just been rape pranked!"

12   BayArea   2016 Nov 24, 4:01am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ceffer says

LOL

13   just any guy   2016 Nov 24, 8:12am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Feminazis loathe their natural craving for a dominating alpha male to ram their feeble vagina and turn it into a sloppy beef 'n cheddar a la Arby's. They fall victim to their temptation and then reel in feminist guilt for allowing themselves to submit to such a shameful act, so they retaliate with false accusations of rape as if it's not their fault in some sort of perverse cognitive dissonance of the worst kind.

14   tovarichpeter   2016 Nov 24, 9:54am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Hopefully this case and others will encourage more people to assume that anyone who is charged with a heinous crime is not necessarily guilty.

Thanks for posting this Patrick

15   Gary Anderson   2016 Nov 24, 12:04pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Fucking White Male says

As for cops, I trust cops in the western US more than in the east or south.

16   P N Dr Lo R   2016 Nov 24, 2:00pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ain't the sexual revolution, coming up on 50, grand!

17   Rin   2016 Nov 25, 11:09am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

But wait a minute, ppl on PatNet (sans the team of Dan, Ceffer, Iwog, Thunderlips, etc) are telling me that I should date and that these false rape things are a part of my imagination and that seeing hoes is wrong and immoral!

18   iwog   2016 Nov 25, 12:08pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Rin says

I don't know about the others on your list but please take me off it. I really don't care if you consume women like halloween candy and I'm the one posting most of the false rape accusation stories.

19   Fucking White Male   2016 Nov 25, 12:35pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Rin says

He said " (sans the team of...IWOG) ".......

FWIW no one is telling him to date or that the false rape allegations are made up. He is constructing a strawman for god knows what reason.

Rin, are you expecting praise because you patronize hookers?

20   Dan8267   2016 Nov 25, 3:46pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Rin says

I don't recall saying such a thing. All I said was that Mila Kunis was gorgeous.

Comments 1-20 of 20     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home