forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,195 comments in 77,835 posts by 11,071 registered users, 4 online now: Dan8267, epitaph, SpecialSnowflake, Tenpoundbass

new post

Audited by the IRS

By jvolstad   Jan 27, 10:06am   2 links   1,117 views   14 comments   watch (0)   quote

Has anyone here ever been audited by our "friends" at the IRS? I have a feeling that they are going to call me in for tax year 2016 based on a charitable donation I recently made. I am keeping all my paperwork and got a letter from the charity.

Comments 1-14 of 14     Last »

1   justme   Jan 27, 10:16am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Uh-oh, Jim, it is not the IRS but the resident patnet bimbo squad that will now come after you.

2   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   Jan 27, 10:46am     ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike   quote

THIS! is why PatNet is a daily read for those of us with hopes for humanity.

3   jvolstad   Jan 27, 11:22am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

justme says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

4   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   Jan 27, 11:27am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

YOU didn't get a key?

5   Dan8267   Jan 27, 11:32am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

jvolstad says

Audited by the IRS

Don't worry. Trump is going to shut down the IRS.

6   justme   Jan 27, 12:46pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

It's just a speculative theory that I have. There maybe some Realtesses(TM) with Bimbo potential lurking around here. Do report back! Even if I'm going to feel left out.

7   Tenpoundbass   Jan 27, 12:53pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Good man proud of you. I wouldn't sweat it, Lerner's legacy is gone.
Long as your tax paperwork is in order. I have a feeling the IRS isn't going to be terrorizing the people who actually file their taxes and pay anymore.
They will start going after people who don't file or use illegal aliens to avoid paying taxes.

8   jvolstad   Jan 27, 2:51pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

justme says

Realtesses(TM) with Bimbo potential lurking around here

This would work for me even if she is a Realtess(TM). I would want her checked out for any STD's.

9   Patrick   Jan 27, 6:35pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Never been audited. But my taxes are pretty simple so the idea doesn't bother me.

Once I got a letter saying I owed extra tax because a US Treasury bond paid me and didn't send me a paper statement, so I didn't notice. So I paid it.

Another time, I got a letter and a check because I overpaid by accident. So the system seems pretty fairly enforced to me personally so far.

jvolstad says

Patrick has a bimbo squad? ;-)

It's complicated.

10   Dan8267   Jan 27, 6:43pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Patrick says

It's complicated.

It's CIC in a tutu.

11   FortWayne   Jan 27, 8:38pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Congrats jvolstad.

12   FortWayne   Jan 27, 8:47pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

It's CIC in a tutu.

Dan please stop sharing your fantasies.

13   HEY YOU   Jan 27, 9:16pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says

hopes for humanity.

Who came up with this crazy idea?

14   APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   Jan 27, 10:00pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

HEY YOU says

Who came up with this crazy idea?

Doubtless an ASSHOLE!

Comments 1-14 of 14     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home