forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,195 comments in 77,835 posts by 11,071 registered users, 4 online now: Dan8267, epitaph, SpecialSnowflake, Tenpoundbass

new post

Former Navy Seal To Katy Perry: 'Go To Hell... Hold One Of Your Concerts In Syria And See How It Goes'

By jvolstad   May 26, 8:39pm   4 links   1,512 views   21 comments   watch (0)   quote

Comments 1-21 of 21     Last »

1   Dan8267   May 26, 9:03pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

These beefs usually end up as a Twitter War involving Kanye West, the Kardashians, Taylor Swift, Katie Perry, and a few other celebrities.

2   Rin   May 26, 10:32pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Fortunately, I have already addressed Ms Perry...

Aside from her tits, I have no interest in Katy Perry

Sorry, but I'm just being honest.

3   Dan8267   May 26, 10:50pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

That's a tickle me elmo, right?

4   Dan8267   May 26, 10:51pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Rin says

Aside from her tits, I have no interest in Katy Perry

I, of course, have to side with Taylor Swift. So bad blood...

5   Depo   May 27, 7:52am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Pretty hilarious that Zero Hedge, the "hard hitting" doomer site of 2009 now has to resort to reporting on the culture wars to keep the herd satiated. LOL

6   Automan Empire   May 27, 8:12am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

That's a tickle me elmo, right?

Wrong, buddy. That would be SUCKLE me, Elmo!

7   FortWayne   May 27, 8:19am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Good man, liberals need to hear a dose of reality to counter their ignorance and the bullshit they are selling.

8   drBu   May 27, 10:51am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I can proudly say that I have no clue who Katy Perry is.

9   Ceffer   May 27, 11:21am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

How does Kate Perry keep her tits stuck together? Sanctifying balm?

10   Patrick   May 27, 11:57am     ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike   quote

11   lostand confused   May 27, 12:18pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

No borders, no barriers-so she will be fine with all her neighbors just using her home and food and just co-existing with the hordes?

12   Dan8267   May 27, 12:29pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Patrick says

This is funny because it so obviously does not work. Jesus's teachings are funny for the exact same reason. In fact, Jesus's teachings are essentially what you show in the picture above.

13   MMR   May 27, 12:58pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

From article:

Kary Perry implores us to have a world with "No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist."

After which she then heads back to her mansion with 10 foot high walls and armed security guards ...

14   Dan8267   May 27, 1:18pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

MMR says

True, that does undermine her point.

15   just any guy   May 27, 2:15pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Katie needs one of these:

16   FortWayne   May 27, 7:47pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

Patrick says

Dan let me point out to you again that you have no idea what you are talking about as usual. But that's nothing new.

17   HEY YOU   May 27, 8:47pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

"Carlton "Carl" Milo Higbie IV (born April 23, 1983) is an American former Navy SEAL who served two tours of duty in Operation Iraqi Freedom, reaching the rank of Special Warfare Operator, First Class. He has written two books about his experiences. Higbie is a spokesman for the Great America Super PAC, which advocated for the election of Donald Trump and continues to support his presidential transition, and regularly appears as a commentator on Fox News and CNN."

"He attended Greenwich High School before going to college, where he dropped out to join the military as troops were being deployed to Iraq.[2]"

"After Higbie self-published his book Battle on the Home Front: A Navy SEAL's Mission to Save the American Dream[5] in 2012, his security clearance was downgraded from "top secret".[3"

" Higbie described himself as a social conservative with "moral oppositions to abortions and same-sex marriage,"

He can say what he wants but a Right wing,Socialist(paid by tax dollars),downgraded, thinks he's justified in
judging("moral opposition") women & others,drop out is of no importance.
Isn't the internet a wonderful thing. One can find hypocrisy easily.

18   HEY YOU   May 27, 8:48pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

And he can GO TO HELL!

19   Dan8267   May 28, 2:06am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

FortWayne says

Wayne, let me point out to you again that you have no idea what you are talking about as usual. But that's nothing new.

See, a baseless assertion can be contradicted with another baseless assertion. Then they cancel each other out.

20   FortWayne   May 28, 9:03am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

FortWayne says

It doesn't Dan, because I know what I'm talking about. You are just ignorant, you made it this far in life being ignorant, why change now... gives us all a good laugh.

21   Dan8267   May 28, 12:01pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

It doesn't FortWayne, because I know what I'm talking about. You are just ignorant, you made it this far in life being ignorant, why change now... gives us all a good laugh.

We can play this game all day. This is how conversations go if evidence is irrelevant. I support my claims with evidence. You don't.

Comments 1-21 of 21     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home