forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,729 comments in 77,883 posts by 11,079 registered users, 3 online now: Booger, marcus, TwoScoopsMcGee

new post

Enough of Tenpoundbass thunderdome

By iwog   Aug 2, 12:23pm   1 link   2,043 views   109 comments   watch (0)   quote

I don't care what this twit posts and this isn't about content. I'm concerned about the volume.

The top loading page has TEN (10) threads from this idiot and they are all very toxic rants. When people visit the site they are introduced to "pisshole, shithole, and dial-a-rape" and that's just today.

This is becoming the face and the tone and the primary content of Patrick.net. It's basically the Tenpoundbass show now. Is this really what you want here?

Comments 1-40 of 109     Next »     Last »

1   Tenpoundbass   Aug 2, 12:31pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (3)   quote

Is that the best you've got?
Does your censorship know no bounds?

You are a lost cause Iwog your whole core principals and ideals are acidic to this great nation and you need to get a job. My family and our future can not afford to eat shit while you lawyer scumbags continue to chip this nation away.

2   iwog   Aug 2, 12:32pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Is that the best you've got?

Does your censorship know no bounds?

I'm asking a very simple question:

Does Patrick want this site to be dominated by your threads and your idiotic content? Does he want this to be the Tenpoundbass revolutionary hate-army show? If the answer is yes, by all means continue.

You're openly calling for liberals to be killed outright, gloating over your dystopian future with a Trump dictator, and spewing this hate constantly. It's inconceivable that you actually have a job somewhere because even I, the laziest motherfucker in town, can't keep up.

3   iwog   Aug 2, 12:38pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

To be clear, I don't want you banned or kicked off the site. The left needs people like you to demonstrate the worst aspects of the right. You are clearly needed here.

I'd like to see a limit in the number of threads a person can create in a day. What you're doing is clearly too much and you're taking over the content of Patrick.net for your own sick purposes. I know most people are going to consider you a living breathing spot of sewage, but you never know.

4   Tenpoundbass   Aug 2, 12:39pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

It's always a simple question with you and your feigning butt hurt. For a lawyer you sure are a whinny Ass!

5   iwog   Aug 2, 12:40pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Tenpoundbass says

I like breaking things down into simple questions. It makes it harder for people like you to hide.

Should this message board be totally dominated by your vile threads every day? Yes or no.

I vote no.

6   jazz_music   Aug 2, 12:41pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Is that the best you've got?

Maybe patrick.net will even let you start selling cures for the hysteria you conjure up like Alex Jones does on his site.

7   FortWayne   Aug 2, 12:48pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Is this really what you want here?

Yes, freedom of speech doesn't mean we all have to like the speech we hear.

Dan rants left wing communist propaganda all day long, it's his right too.

8   Tenpoundbass   Aug 2, 12:48pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Oh I'm sorry am I fucking Liberal narrative up? Am I making a mess of shit again. Why can't we Trumper just do what the Liberals want us to do?

tee hee hee!

9   jazz_music   Aug 2, 12:58pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Am I making a mess of shit again.

Apparently, that is your your calling in life, tee hee hee!

You could be more original though instead of vomiting up the more well-compensated liars lies all over patrick.net floors every time we turn around.

10   Tenpoundbass   Aug 2, 12:59pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Sorry Porkchop I'm not new.

11   Tenpoundbass   Aug 2, 1:00pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I'm more politically active than I was in 2008 when I promised everyone of you here one Donald J. Trump like person in 2016.
My work has just begun.

12   jazz_music   Aug 2, 1:00pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Sorry Porkchop I'm not new.

You sure don't have that new smell to you either.

13   jazz_music   Aug 2, 1:03pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

My work has just begun.

Not as impressive I bet as the biggest display you have ever made out of tin foil?

14   Rew   Aug 2, 1:10pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

"My work"

Why is it the people who seem to have the most self worth grossly misplaced into posting on Pnet, are always such an issue.

Sad. Get a new hobby. Give it a rest.

15   Dan8267   Aug 2, 1:15pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (3)   quote

iwog says

Yes, even without the pig king, the trolls still manage to ruin PatNet, which otherwise would have been a great community. Maybe Patrick should just give the trolls their own subdomain, fakenews.patrick.net, where they can spew propaganda and misinformation to their hearts content as long as a disclaimer at the top of the page reads

The following is the delusional rantings of a troll and contains no factually accurate information. Warning, do not base any decision on the misinformation contained below.

The thing about all the shit posts -- and that's the only honest way to describe them -- is that they prevent real conversations about real subject because the good posts get lost in the sea of shit. This really makes PatNet less useful and enjoyable. The trolls are completely ruining this site.

16   Dan8267   Aug 2, 1:16pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

FortWayne says

Dan rants left wing communist propaganda all day long, it's his right too.

Everything I've ever said about the conservative left has been critical.

17   iwog   Aug 2, 1:30pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

My work has just begun.

I'll look forward to reading your manifesto.

People with your state of mind often become dangerous sociopaths. I hope it doesn't happen to you.

Tenpoundbass says

Why can't we Trumper just do what the Liberals want us to do?

What I want you to do is exactly what you're doing. Demonstrate to the world how dangerous and destructive you and your movement is to civilization. I mean this with all sincerity.

However I'd like you to do this a lot less frequently and perhaps let some other people have an agenda also.

18   jazz_music   Aug 2, 1:34pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

Dan8267 says

even without the pig king

is he really gone? OMG

19   Tenpoundbass   Aug 2, 1:37pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Rew says

Sad. Get a new hobby. Give it a rest.

Go back and read my resolve from 2008 election season.
I tirelessly dedicated myself to putting Trump in office even before he ran.

20   Dan8267   Aug 2, 1:38pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

iwog says

THIS! +1

21   WookieMan   Aug 2, 1:40pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

My post got pushed down (obviously) but I posted about this last night. It's basically on the 3rd page now in less than 20 hours. There need to be a limit. No one person should be able to manipulate a site on volume of posts. If they have that much info to spread, maybe just start your own thing ;)

22   Dan8267   Aug 2, 1:40pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

jazz_music says

Dan8267 says

even without the pig king

is he really gone? OMG

I suspect he's lurking, waiting for an opportunity to come back under another alt, kind of like herpes.

23   bob2356   Aug 2, 1:43pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (3)   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Go back and read my resolve from 2008 election season.

I tirelessly dedicated myself to putting Trump in office even before he ran.

You are a legend in your own mind.

Seriously, you should be very wealthy if you managed to invest in your predictions. Unfortunately for you most of your predictions are actually after the fact, you just don't have any sense time passage or short term memory left.

24   Dan8267   Aug 2, 1:48pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Well, looks like TPB is changing his ways, not. His latest post is "Barbarian Street Pisshole coming to a liberal city near you".

iwog says

To be clear, I don't want you (TPB) banned or kicked off the site. The left needs people like you to demonstrate the worst aspects of the right. You are clearly needed here.

That's true, but I think the message has already been received by everyone loud and clear.

25   FortWayne   Aug 2, 1:55pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

jazz_music says

Tenpoundbass says

Go back and read my resolve from 2008 election season.

I tirelessly dedicated myself to putting Trump in office

This goes for all of you fuck ups too.

Driven by transgender liberal feminist who is still figuring out his/her own gender. Basics are just so confusing for you people.

26   errc   Aug 2, 2:00pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

The Captain has been around PatNet forever. Back when there was a tiny other patnet forum, along with the Wordpress commentary. Talking 2005/2006. He was a much more fun guy back then. And his posts were easier to decode.

He's getting cranky with age, his daughters were merely preteens then. Now in their young 20's...I'm sure it's not easy. And the heat and humidity in central Florida will fry your brain. Maybe he doesn't go outside much anymore.

27   errc   Aug 2, 2:02pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

FortWayne says

jazz_music says

Tenpoundbass says

Go back and read my resolve from 2008 election season.

I tirelessly dedicated myself to putting Trump in office

This goes for all of you fuck ups too.

Yall spend A LOT of time worrying about transgender and feminist. Maybe you should get out more. In the real world, they don't even exist as problems. It's just you guys carrying out your fantasy on the internet

Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

28   Rew   Aug 2, 2:04pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

I'm done thinking that Pnet will enact any relevant forum standards, or some general unifying cause/purpose, to elevate the discussions.

This is just a thinly moderated free for all as it seems it wants to be a microcosm of Reddit. Pnet's purpose seems a ship without direction buffeting on the political tides of the Trumpian-era.

I'm finding I like Twitter and my news subscriptions better for that.

29   jazz_music   Aug 2, 2:07pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

FortWayne says

Very telling, you are virtue signaling.

So, this really struck a nerve.

30   Dan8267   Aug 2, 2:30pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

FortWayne says

Honey, 98% of the world thinks Trump has the mind of a toddler and is an embarrassment. The world isn't 98% lesbian.

31   rigidmember   Aug 2, 4:43pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Dan8267 says

I've been an almost daily visitor to this site since 2012 and although I have rarely posted I have learned a ton reading posts about housing, finance and investing. This direction of this site has shifted over the past year or so and I agree that it has gotten a bit out of hand lately. The beauty of the site is the ability to post whatever you want for discussion.

The issue is the constant spamming that pushes more intelligent threads down the list. Tovarich has his/her daily spam to their paid site content but TPB posts are on a completely different level. He/she must have a ton of time on their hands to post as much as they do. I must say though the varying characters here are quite interesting. APOCALYPSEFUCK comments always make a good read. I think a patrick.net coffee table book filled with APOCALYPSEFUCK's comments would be a NY Times bestseller!

32   HEY YOU   Aug 2, 4:58pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

"Enough" & yet many are so addicted to their own brilliant comments that they have to respond.

Troll the fuck out of these,Tenpoundbass!

33   iwog   Aug 2, 4:59pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Tenpoundbass is a sociopathic twit but again I think it comes down to the identity of Patrick.net

When piggy was dominating 90% of the threads here, it was the same problem. Does the site want to hand over its identity to the most antisocial and shrill lunatic simply because he doesn't have a job and can afford to create most of the threads? Or should there be limits to encourage a diversity of opinions and agendas.

For the most part this is the Tenpoundbass show and I think that's a bad thing for the site.

34   HEY YOU   Aug 2, 5:34pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

And yet idiots continue to respond.

35   WookieMan   Aug 2, 5:36pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

iwog says

Limits for christ sake! On board with this.

If you have that much time to post 8 things in an hour, start your own damn site. If it's important people with go there. You can make money off it if you think your opinion is followed by many.

I think there needs to be a per day limit and even a per hour limit. My $0.02

36   iwog   Aug 2, 6:34pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

I'd be perfectly happy being limited to 2-3 threads per day maximum and I'm pretty shameless when it comes to posting stuff.

37   Tenpoundbass   Aug 2, 6:41pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Iwog I could make you complain posting one word a day there's no satisfying Lawyer shitbirds it's never enough.

38   Onvacation   Aug 2, 7:09pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

I vote no.

Patrick has twice as many threads. Should we ban him from his own site?

You and Dan would not be happy without someone that disagrees with you to bitch about.

Free speach is not just hearing those you agree with.

Having said that perhaps there should be limits to daily posts.

39   iwog   Aug 2, 7:16pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Again you are absolutely clueless about this and BTW I'm not a lawyer.

I want you to post here. I want you to perform for us. I just don't want the entire site devoted to your childish temper tantrums, bigotry, and hatred to the point where it dominates the message board like it does now. Do you think that MAYBE someone else might have something to say without you scrolling it off the first page in an hour????

By all means keep it up and I speak from total sincerity. If I didn't want to see a single word from you, I'd simply block you and leave it at that.

40   FortWayne   Aug 2, 7:21pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

100% of your statistics are made up Dan.
100% of liberals are also wrong, it's a fact.

Dan8267 says

FortWayne says

Comments 1-40 of 109     Next »     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home