follow 2,338 comments Followed by 1 Following 1 Ignored by 6 Ignoring 0 Ignore dodgerfanjohn
Registered Feb 16, 2011
dodgerfanjohn's most recent comments:
- On Tue, 24 May 2016, 8:16am PDT
Why is Trump winning and the media passe and defunct, not taken seriously.,
To hear economists talking, you'd think BK and McD were already paying $15/hr due to immense wage pressure thanks to 'full employment'
Again empirical, but hiring for clerical positions, and most of the applicants(85% or so) have 4 year bachelor degrees. Weve now gone through over 100 applicants, and that holds true still. And of the remaining 15% about half are working on a 4 year degree.
I can say at this point, without qualification, that the unemployment stats do not actually measure those that are unemployed and underemployed....at least not in the sense that you and I understand the terms to mean.
- On Tue, 24 May 2016, 6:07am PDT
American Women and European Men,
You had me for a hot second!
- On Mon, 23 May 2016, 10:23am PDT
This is probably not a problem.,
There are always going to be govt employees. Primary function of govt is protection of its citizens and their property. There needs to be govt employees to ensure that safety
So the entire premise of your posting is incorrect.