Redwood City, CA
Followed by 0
Ignored by 1
In United States
Registered Apr 28, 2007
sfbubblebuyer's most recent comments:
- On 12 Jul 2012
1223 Alameda De Las Pulgas, San Carlos, CA 94070,
Why would you really want that house? It's an awkward lot, 2/1 with no possibility of expansion thanks to setbacks and lot shape, plus it's a flip. A complete inside remodel in 3 months = super-speedy who cares about craftsmanship flip. They tore out any good cabinetry and put in Ikea knock flats, slapped up the cheapest tile they could, and called it beautiful.
Look at how long it languished before selling before. It's a very undesirable lot, and all you get for it is San Carlos schools. If that's what you want, and being stuck with 2 bedrooms max forever is okay, then sure, it's your cheapest option. Very, very meh.
- On 12 Apr 2012
Those "Chain-Link & Rottweiler" Neighborhoods...,
I'd say the marines is a good choice for bad kids about 70% of the time. The other 30% of the time you send in a dirt bag and get back a dirt bag with advanced weapons training and a grasp of tactics.
- On 6 Apr 2012
NO Multi-bids on this house you bunch of slimmy despicable Realtors,
That house is on a terrible, unusable lot that is already smallish by Emerald Hills standards. I'm not surprised they're having a hard time moving it.
See other users near sfbubblebuyer
Tips and Tricks
Questions or suggestions? Mail email@example.com
Page took 158 milliseconds to create.