Follow 5 comments Followed by 2 Following 0 Ignored by 4 Ignoring 0 Ignore Mish
Registered Mar 02, 2012
Mish's most recent comments:
- On Sun, 23 Jun 2013, 4:26am PDT
DayTraders Take Control of Nikkei Using 300% Leverage; What Can Possibly Go Wron,
Clearly you cannot read?
Where did I blame the day traders?
- On Mon, 27 Aug 2012, 2:30pm PDT
Food Stamp Usage up 64% in Last Four Years, Cost up 114% in Same Period; SNAP Ch,
1. There was no mention of race nor was any implied
2. There was no mention of Obama - nor was any implied
3. Indeed, by taking the explicit data points back to 2000, two terms of Bush were covered, only one term of Obama
4. I am not a Republican
5. I am not voting for Romney (nor will I vote for Obama)
It is amazing to watch the preposterous analysis and spin people attach to what I write