follow 21,438 comments male Followed by 2 Following 0 Ignored by 12 Ignoring 18 Ignore Dan8267
Registered Jun 10, 2010
Dan8267's most recent comments:
- On Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 8:46pm PDT
Hillary Campaign: Trolled into Rage Admission,
- On Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 8:34pm PDT
Democratic National Convention: Play-by-play,
Turning off the lights on the Bernie Delegates.
It's stupid petty shit like that which demonstrates why all Bernie supporters should refrain from voting Clinton. They have four choices, all symbolic, but casting a vote is symbolic anyway since your vote isn't going to amount to shit anyway. So it sends a message and nothing else, that's still better than nothing. The four choices they have are:
1. Write in Bernie. It would be wonderful if Hillary loses AND the write-ins for Bernie are more than enough to have had elected her if they were votes for her. That's the ultimate way to send a message.
2. Vote for Trump. You lose the clarity of the message, but it counts doubly against Clinton.
3. Stay home. This is the worst choice because you can still vote for Democrats for the House and Senate if you don't stay home.
4. Vote for a third party candidate. Really, why not just write-in Bernie instead?
- On Wed, 27 Jul 2016, 8:21pm PDT
NEW REPUBLICAN PLATFORM: NOT JUST TAX BREAKS FOR RICH, CLIMATE CHANGE DENIAL,
jazz music says
Oklahoma’s platform, for example, opposes “the elimination of laws against sodomy” and asserts that being gay is a “chosen lifestyle,” not a “genetic trait” — a claim that is disputed by top medical organizations. Texas’ platform states that “the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society and contributes to the breakdown of the family unit.”
This is caused by religion, specifically Christianity. Please let all Christian apologists know that tolerance of Christianity has very real negative consequences. Sure Islam is worse, but there is no up side and many down sides to Christianity.
Have you ever heard of a homophobic atheist? Religion drives irrational behavior and beliefs. Because of this, no religion is free from negative consequences.