forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,019 comments in 77,813 posts by 11,069 registered users, 2 online now: davidsmith0143, errc

new post

errc's comments

1   errc   Aug 16, 8:27pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Sounds like your average Neo Nazi Trumpkin to me, now it's time to go get my blowy Joey and go to bed

2   errc   Aug 16, 8:01pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Why do you guys watch so much CNN, if you're so sure it's crap?

3   errc   Aug 16, 4:21pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

12 breads and cereals a day

Avoid animal fat and protein at all cost

Margarine and Vegetable oil only way to go

Go see your doctor
Buy some pills

Buy lots of insurance lots and lots of insurance

You're Welcome,

Uncle Sam

4   errc   Aug 16, 3:30pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

Indiana Jones says

Do you think 2018 be the peak? (talking SF bay area which has it's own trajectory) And if so, will the "crash" be mild or severe?

Yes. IMO 2018 or 2019 will be the peak of this current cycle and perhaps the beginning of our long generational great depression.

If Logan was here, I'd ask him why employment is falling despite every chart he's ever posted here showing that it was going to climb and accelerate. The economy is doing okay still so this can't be reconciled in his thesis.

It fits perfectly with mine however.

What do you mean I thought Trump said he's added the most jobs ever

5   errc   Aug 16, 3:29pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Tenpoundbass says

Sounds like a bunch of Cucked Shitbirds that plant their nose in Commies crotches.

That's what it sounds like to me, I don't know. I don't live in a basement.

Lol how can anyone get mad at you

6   errc   Aug 16, 3:17pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Quigley says

Patrick says

Dan8267 says

Republicans never do anything out of principle or kindness. Their motivations are always selfish self-interests.

Oh come on. As if Democrats have some monopoly on virtue?

There are definitely lots of people on both sides who do things out of principle or kindness.

You mean like host a free forum supporting the principle of free speech where even ASSHOLES can vent their spleen with every stupid vicious thought that comes to their tiny brains?

Is Patrick a Republican now?

I swear I remember him defending Obama for years. Think he said he voted for him too

It's probably a smarter approach; just support your president, either way. Rather than expend so much energy ragging on about how much the other party's president is destroying everything. You can't do much about it anyway. Try and remain optimistic

7   errc   Aug 16, 3:11pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

TwoScoopsMcGee says

iwog says

When?

Just gave you two examples of how regulation can be used to retard competition. There is literally no health or safety reason to require aspiring florists to present arrangements to be approved by a board of florists before they can be florists. It's like not allowing anybody to make and sell watercolors until a board of art professors approve them as a licensed artist.

So which Republicans are running with this type of platform?

8   errc   Aug 16, 3:09pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Watch just the first two minutes of the vice news video above. The first couple of minutes show the Friday night "peaceful group" of protestors.

-----------------

Is it Fake News? I watched it the other night and I keep hoping to see some other footage that suits the narrative that it was peaceful KKK people being attacked by violent left wingers. It looked like local regular townspeople vs some punk ass Neo Nazis. A bunch of them made sure to cuss The Evil Jews and then went on looking for a fight. I wouldn't want these morons in my town. Peaceful protest my ass.

Where's the footage of the peaceful Nazis? And the violent leftists?

9   errc   Aug 16, 1:31pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Quigley says

One good thing came of all this. Donald Trump, with his usual marketing genius, put the term "alt-left" into play. Names have power. Just look at what the Leftist media did with the term "alt-right" to apply it to anyone who may like or agree with the President and then call them all white supremacists. Now we got "alt-left" to seriously abuse until its ingrained into the public consciousness. Pretty soon everyone will know and agree that Antifa and BLM are alt-left and thus violent anarchists. And SJWs will get lumped in because they deserve it and people hate them. And finally the media itself will be labeled alt-left and have no real way of combating that label since it's clearly true.

Then something will happen. Idk what!

What does AltLeft mean? BLM and Antifa? I'm tipping at least 90% of people have no clue who they are.

10   errc   Aug 16, 1:25pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Love for one of you Trumpkins to explain the plan to fix any of these issues. Remember, it's a Republican world, and with a Republican House and Senate, nothing changes. At least with Bernie, he was working towards something, trying to get his people into legislature. Did Trump even give that a thought? Does he even know that's how our government works?

--/---------

So how exactly is continuing to vote in all Republicans a solution to these (Republican) created problems?

11   errc   Aug 16, 1:23pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

So I was correct. Anyone paying attention should have recognized this twenty years ago

12   errc   Aug 16, 1:00pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Perhaps they will dig up the graves next?

--------------

Logically, this will have to happen sooner or later. Let's get on with it. Demolish the churches and bury the cemeteries, let's put all that prime land to good use, rather than the most inefficient use imaginable that it's being wasted on now. Or at least stop subsidizing them, make them pay their way in this world

We can't just pile graveyards and statues all over our most valuable land. It's stupid

13   errc   Aug 16, 12:51pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

TwoScoopsMcGee says

errc says

What were yous doing the past twenty years, to just now realize that the Media is biased?

Why has the "Resistance" forgotten that there is Fake News, and that Mainstream Media is controlled by a handful of Oligarchs? And that the Intel Agencies leak, distort, and tell half-truths to get preferred policies imposed or continued? Starting in 2009 when Obama took office?

Honestly I can't really answer this, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Care to elaborate? Unlike some people, I'll answer any question you want to ask of me, and I'm sure that the answer might be that I don't know. I'm not afraid of that, on the contrary, I'm open to learning something.

14   errc   Aug 16, 12:47pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

TwoScoopsMcGee says

errc says

Why are you so disillusioned to think that giving absolute power to Republicans will yield something better?

I won't argue that democrats are horrible and I'll never deny reality.

However, the people that go on and on and on about how bad the left is, seem to never have even considered that the Republicans may actually not be a perfect solution. We've tried Republicans ideas and solutions consistently my entire life, I feel it's safe to say that they have given us what we have now: the bad (and the good, if there is any. Yous guys will never, ever address this point) How are the Republicans a solution to the democrats?

15   errc   Aug 16, 12:41pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Fucking White Male says

Indiana Jones says

Fucking White Male says

Quote the person who defended it,

Trump defenders, and we can call it "tacit consent" here on patnet for the white nationalist movement.

Patrick says

It seems to me that the "white supremacy" movement lately is simply a fringe reaction to systemic anti-white, anti-male, and anti-Christian bias in government and the in the press.

I believe this "reason" is used as a justification for holding and hurling hatred toward others.

So actually no pat net posters support the white nationalsts. That's just your virtue signaling, correct?

It's important because the msm, particularly CNN and cbs, have cast the false narrative that the white...

How many members of Antifa are there?

How many Islamic jihadists in this country?

16   errc   Aug 16, 12:11pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Patrick says

errc says

Be honest, Trumpcucks. You're praying to God that a Muslin carries out something worse on American soil, so you can score some points

Muslims have already done much, much worse on American soil with much less press coverage.

Another Muslim attack would be treated the same way, with zero discussion of Islam as the motive, and far less coverage overall than something done by a white male.

The press bias is ridiculous.

Everything is relative. What about your personal bias?

Reading some of the stuff you guys post, everything feels like 1998. When I was 17 and I realized that the "entertainment 'news '" was crap. Very biased. The police were jumpy, militant, and quick to "defend" themselves. Like when a couple of them ripped a neighbor kid out of his car and beat him to death for literally no reason. They didn't beat him to death on the spot, rather they beat him into a coma, and the bag of cocaine he swallowed opened in his stomach, and killed him. I knew that the democrats were definitely not the party to save us. They were all the lawyers whose business was to profit from bad, complex laws that harmed people. My high school was ~10% white, so I knew race relations were generally tense. Even though I was born to be a big time Conservative, I could already tell that the Republicans were an even worse alternative.

What and when do you think changed? Or are you just that slow to woke?

I hadn't even graduated HS, but since I was in all accelerated classes, most of my friends were 3 years older. Their older siblings were already coming home from university, saddled with debt, unable to find a job to match their stupid degree.

None of this seems new to me, rather what continues to surprise me is that smart folk like yourselves are just now coming to these realizations.

17   errc   Aug 16, 9:57am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Patrick says

errc says

injuring dozens of other local, peaceful Americans.

Lol, you mean the ones with the baseball bats?

Lololol yup the Americans that were protesting against Nazis in their hometown who were mowed down from behind lmao

You show them leftists, Patrick. Make America Great...Nazis run the streets, and run over any pedestrians in the way.

They're altleft monsters so it's good to murder them just like ISIS. But we need to focus our energy on war with the ME, to save us from ISIS. This is Trumps homeland to slaughter people our way, even if it's the ISIS way, at least it's real Patriotic Nazis doing it. There was sure to be some Jews in that crowd, probably a faggot or two and a couple blacks. 19 injured and one dead is like 225 points in one swoop.

/s

18   errc   Aug 16, 9:43am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Indiana Jones says

I have to say I am shocked at the lack of condemnation of the white supremacy movement here on Patnet. I had an inkling it was leaning way to the right, but wow. What I see here by many is the defensive wiggling around the facts to try to paint those protesting racial hatred in a bad light. And lots of whining.

Harboring hatred or defining yourself through your hatred leads you only down a dark alley into your own personal hell.

Yea but Hillary Clinton is bad!! So now we're even

Did you see the Trump speech? I loved it! Had me all gushy ahhhh I feel butterflies

Now let's quit wasting time with this distraction and get to the real issues. Some Muslin was mean in Pakistan. Ugh, damn Liberals. The rotten media is so fake news! Thank God we still have Jesus and lots of guns to keep us American. The left is so scary...trans people and their bathroom...what has the world come to, when the AltLeft won't allow free speech? They are silencing all my ideas...and we have lots of ideas. Bigly

19   errc   Aug 15, 11:39pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

The Media - and yourself - will not admit there has been plenty of political violence (and tons of violent rhetoric from Celebrities and VIPs) from the AltLeft in recent days, going back long before the One Nazi's car hit people.

---------------

I'm not denying anything. Wrt Charlottesville, I was simply asking for the evidence. When Trump does it, yous squirt, but if I do it, I'm just an asshole. See, when I read the right wingers all saying exactly the same thing, everywhere I look, I get suspicious that a narrative has been planted, so I ask questions. People carrying the water for the narrative get perturbed at the questions , because they can't answer them. You don't find it odd that with all the cameras everywhere all the time, that there isn't a plethora of evidence to the claims that "George Soros paid all these Antifa people to stir shit with the peaceful Nazis, who had a permit!" And that the 'altleft' were the instigators? Charlottesville is kind of a 'liberal ' town, and even I won't accept that the Nazis are dumb enough to think that they were going for a peaceful protest . They said that they were going looking for violence. Obviously.

Here's where we differ. I would never attempt to explain away something so heinous by say "yea, but the other side did something bad as well". It's an independent event. Has nothing to do with any other misdeeds. Not to mention, all the excuses you mentioned aren't in this same arena.

Individuals do dumb, bad shit every day. A Nazi plowing his car into a crowd is about as bad as it gets. That should be easy enough for anyone to admit, without adding any caveats " yea but they did X!!"

20   errc   Aug 15, 11:19pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

I don't hold it against you, I remember TLips pre-Trump...you're a good dude. I remember eight years ago, Patrick was almost as Dick whipped by Obama, as you are by Trump, and look how he's found his legs over time.

I think it's kinda cute that grown men can still get so gooey over a politician. I'd love to see what yous are seeing, and fall in love with Trump, yous seem to be having a lot of fun with it. Seeing Republicans in full control of every branch of government, and still somehow focusing all your energy on the evil Liberals and how somehow from their position of zero power, still blame them for everything. And never, ever ever even attempting to be critical of the Republicans in power. Enjoy

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home