forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,019 comments in 77,813 posts by 11,069 registered users, 2 online now: davidsmith0143, errc

new post

tatupu70's comments

1   tatupu70   2016 Aug 11, 5:40am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

I was 100% right about real estate in my area

No you weren't. You told me not to buy and posted time after time saying I would lose money. Guess what--I made a bundle on my place.

2   tatupu70   2016 Aug 11, 5:38am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Patrick says

Trump is mainly a reaction to the systematic destruction of the white working class by outsourcing all their jobs to China to benefit the elite.

That's the reality Trump voters care about.

I'm sure that's what you care about and Thunder too. But you guys are the exception.

3   tatupu70   2016 Aug 11, 5:32am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Trump stopped being anti-establishment a long time ago-it's just too bad the Trumpeteers are too slow to realize it.

VP pick-- Mike Pence, establishment
Fiscal policy-- Heritage Foundation, establishment
H1Bs-- already walking back initial statements, establishment

How long until he starts walking back the trade stuff?

4   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 4:21pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

Can you please reference ANYWHERE where I said I was voting for him.

lol--are you not going to vote for him?

5   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 4:07pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Patrick says

t's also very troubling that there is absolutely zero about the possibility of his being the DNC leaker in the mainstream press.

Well, MSM requires things like sources, and does things like checking facts. Both of those tend to reduce the number of crackpot conspiracy theories that they can print.

6   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 3:54pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

So, the theory is that Rich had incriminating material that he was going to take to the FBI? And that he was the DNC leak?

Why didn't he leak the incriminating material then? Especially since the FBI has already shown that they will quash any charges against HRC (at least, according to you guys). That doesn't make sense.

7   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 3:50pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

How about vote for NONE of the establishment?

Good, so you've given up on Trump then? Because last I checked, the Heritage foundation was a huge part of the establishment and they are basically running Trump's fiscal policy.

8   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 3:36pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

thunderlips11 says

Sure, gunned down from behind in broad daylight with his wallet, phone, and watch on his body. Sounds like a typical robbery.

I know it's hard to keep the conspiracy theories straight, but I'm pretty sure the Iranian scientist wasn't shot in DC.

9   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 1:54pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

See, one of you TDS fanatics get it. Now please explain that to Tatty, he's just a bit slow.

OK--well, you need to tell the guy at heatst.com then. He didn't get the memo either.

10   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 1:46pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Did you forget??

Ironman says

Media Freaks When Donald Trump Jokes About the Second Amendment, Stays Silent When HIS Life Is Threatened.

The lamestream media cartel is FREAKING OUT that Donald Trump made a casual joke about Second Amendment unity during a campaign rally on Tuesday. Media elit-o-crats insisted that Trump was calling on Hillary Clinton to be assassinated if she’s elected so she can’t nominate anti-Second Amendment liberal justices to the Supreme Court.

11   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 1:46pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

A joke about what??

I don't know--you are the one that posted it.

12   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 1:39pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

Here, feel free to finally read the transcript, you might learn something (I doubt it though)

That's nice. Was it a casual joke? Or was he appealing to gun owners to vote?

13   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 1:30pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

No, I'm not sure which Trolling company pays you to shill for the Dems. Why don't you tell us.

Sure--as soon as you tell me what Trump did yesterday. Was it a casual joke? Or was he appealing to Gun owners to get out and vote?

14   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 1:23pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

lostand confused says

Except all his victims came out in defense of him . Hilalry's victim has been executed.

I'm not saying he's guilty, just that the sexual harassment scandal is much more interesting to the general public.

But, the Iranian scientist thing has been thoroughly debunked.

15   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 12:02pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

NuttBoxer says

What I did see in my old thread was a mortgage max of $1,800 a month. I just now started paying $1,850, so what that thread confirms is by renting I saved and increased my investment potential significantly for the past 6+ years.

That's not really true. You're not comparing apples to apples. The only way to compare is to look at the price of a home and the rent of the same home. And then compare those numbers.

Comparing your actual rent with your max approved mortgage payment makes no sense.

16   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 10:21am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

thunderlips11 says

Trump has grabbed the economic concerns and made them front and center. Free Trade Extremisists have been reduced to babbling incoherently because all the evidence shows it has gutted Middle America from Binghampton to Reading to Gary to Sacramento.

He's grabbed free trade, yes. But he's abandoned the working class in every other way economically. His tax plan is a middle finger to the working man.

17   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 9:58am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

FortWayne says

Democrats want to take rights away, you'd think that matters. But their voters don't care for having rights

Please don't try to articulate what Dem voters believe. You aren't capable.

18   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 9:54am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

What did the Trolling company that pays you tell you to say?

So, you're not sure then?

19   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 9:53am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

"simulating the election" of "possible outcomes"

That's all you need to know... you can make an algorithm do what ever you want, based on it's design.

Garbage in - garbage out.

How did Nate's "possible outcome" of Trump's nomination work out? Did he "simulate" that too?

wtf are you talking about. Those are the current state polling averages.

20   tatupu70   2016 Aug 10, 8:31am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ironman says

Is that what your buddy Nate Silver told you?

That's what this tells me:

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home