forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,019 comments in 77,813 posts by 11,069 registered users, 2 online now: davidsmith0143, errc

new post

Blurtman's comments

1   Blurtman   Aug 16, 11:41am     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

Fucking White Male says

So actually no pat net posters support the white nationalsts. That's just your virtue signaling, correct?

It'a a common ploy to demonize an opponent and rally support against them. Some German dude named Herman skillfully practiced this and now the SJW liberals, many, like Herman's followers, are socialists, use this technique shamelesslyy. Yes, there are many, many SJW kuckledraggers easily influenced.

2   Blurtman   Aug 16, 11:24am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Indiana Jones says

Blurtman says

Do I acknowledge that the reason Europeans were able to dominate other cultures and colonize them is due to the relatively retarded development of these cultures and non-competitive social and religious practices? Absolutely, you cannot deny history and reality.

The presumptuous of historical knowledge of non-white culture is incredible. Have you ever stopped to think other cultures were fine just the way they were? That their development stage was what that culture wanted and the culture was not retarded? Or that maybe non-competition is not any worse or maybe even better than competitiveness?

It is interesting to observe the concept of superiority and glorification of what we know as white western culture is so programmed in to some people that every thought stems from that presupposition.

If you as a culture cannot protect your people, you are retarded for assuming that you live in a vacuum, and younwill be dominated. The Spaniards frequently assailed the Dutch with state-of-the-art military technology, but the Dutch possessed similar technology and were able to hold their own. If instead they were at the wooden shields and spears stage, they would have been exploited.

3   Blurtman   Aug 16, 10:51am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

It is fatuously simplistic to dismiss statues of Confederate war heroes as monuments to enslavers. France maintains respecful cemeteries and monuments to the German war dead.

Pinhead SJW emoters tend to stroke themselves with such simple arguments.

4   Blurtman   Aug 16, 10:38am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

I think a definition of "white nationalist movement" would be more than appropriate. How can supporters of the Confederacy be nationalists? Aren't they anti the very concept of the United SA?

Am I for the rights of white people? Absolutely. That is no more racist than other groups' interest in their respective rights, but I am all for dropping all references to race and ethnicity.

Am I against affirmative action and do I believe it is PC racism? Absolutely.

And do I think black women have a propensity towards obesity and bad hair? Absolutely, you cannot deny reality.

5   Blurtman   Aug 15, 10:48am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ass grab, $1. Cheaper than a lap dance.

6   Blurtman   Aug 5, 3:32am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

Patrick says

all your searches (which can and have been used against people in court), etc.

Hmmm, I have an idea for a service. It will automatically conduct Google searches that make you look good in court like

- How can I help my country more?

- Where can I find people who love (insert name of your country) as much as I do?

- Charitable organizations I can donate to

- I love my wife and would never murder her. How can I show my appreciation?

OTOH:

-Best places to shit in public
-Fun things to add to the water supply
-How to hypnotize women to do anything in three easy steps
-How to make:
a. a nuclear bomb with easily accessible materials
b. an army of killer robots
c.thousands of clones of Nancy Pelosi

7   Blurtman   Aug 4, 12:53pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I think what may not be appreciated in the reported numbers is this. In the past, all that colored people had to show was that their representation in a given school, police department, company, etc did not reflect their representation in the population, and that was all that was needed to prove racism, and the resulting contorted remedies. By the same standard, white people are being subjected to racism. Is Al Sharpton going to be all over this?

8   Blurtman   Aug 4, 4:08am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

And men gain absolutely nothing by endorsing the SJW feminist position. But yet the PC momentum is behind it. How do people think babies start? What do people think the initial steps towards procreation are?

9   Blurtman   Aug 3, 3:20pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

10   Blurtman   Aug 3, 3:18pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

junkmail says

She's been on my radar since CNBC days.

Roger that.

11   Blurtman   Aug 3, 3:49am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Taking ass fucking a little too literally.

12   Blurtman   Aug 2, 4:36pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Not consensual?

13   Blurtman   Aug 2, 3:09pm     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

Hallelujah! You know you'll hear from folks who claim that they benefitted from affirmative action. Funny how that argument doesn't seem to work when the shoe is on the other foot.

14   Blurtman   Aug 2, 3:42am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Bizarro world. Bankers are immune from prosecution. The MSM is crap. Both parties are corrupt. Just look at the rumors swirling around about a Deval "Ameriquest" Patrick running for president. The elites run this country, and manipulate the "news.'

15   Blurtman   Jul 31, 6:34pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

16   Blurtman   Jul 31, 5:52pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

jazz_music says

It's nice to hear a good straight up hard rock band like Triumph

Produced and mixed by the late, great Eddie Kramer.

17   Blurtman   Jul 31, 3:37pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

Game. Set. Match. Logic is not subject to your opinions.

Little Danny: Mommy, Mommy, look, I poopied like a big boy.

Mommy: Very good Little Danny.

Little Danny: No, Mommy, I worked it out all myself.

Mommy: Very good, Little Danny, now you are just like other big boys.

Little Danny: No, No, I did it myself. It is the best way to poopie.

Mommy: But Little Danny, other big boys have worked it out themselves, and they are quite pleased with the results.

Little Danny: No Mommy, my way is the best. Waaaaaaa!! Waaaaaaa!

Daddy: Are you sure we can't increase his dosage?

18   Blurtman   Jul 30, 4:40pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

There is no omnipotent entity because omnipotence is self-contradictory.

As you believe. But others believe differently. You are entitled to your beliefs and they, to theirs. Your claim to use logic is no different than anyone else, and is by no means a guarantee that your conclusion is correct.

19   Blurtman   Jul 30, 6:38am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

I'm not the one inflicting beliefs onto victim

Believing that your beliefs are absolute truth. Intolerance of contrary beliefs. Try looking in the mirror.

20   Blurtman   Jul 29, 1:55pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Triumph Thunder 7. Came out in '84, went gold. I recorded this album off of KLOS, an LA station that would cue up entire albums for tapers. An underrated Canadian powerhouse rock trio, they were all over the airwaves in Socal back then. At the time, I lived in a studio apartment right off the beach in Encinitas, CA that is smaller than the bonus room in my house. And so it goes.

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home