forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
756,019 comments in 77,813 posts by 11,069 registered users, 2 online now: davidsmith0143, errc

new post

indigenous's comments

1   indigenous   Aug 9, 5:41pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

just any guy says

I always love sipping my favorite cup o' joe while inhaling shit particles.

Is that a new trend?

2   indigenous   Jul 24, 7:23am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

FFS

3   indigenous   Jul 17, 10:14am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Bullshit

4   indigenous   Jul 17, 9:18am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Robots will create more jobs than they take, to think otherwise is superstition.

5   indigenous   Jul 16, 2:31pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

FortWayne says

I'm thinking Snapchat will fail.

Are you the one who went long on oil?

6   indigenous   Jul 16, 1:53pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I don't know, it appears to be popular with young people.

The reason it will be valuable is as a vehicle for advertising.

7   indigenous   Jul 16, 8:52am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

That's my point.

I bought some last week

8   indigenous   Jul 16, 7:11am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

9   indigenous   Jul 16, 7:09am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I'm thinking Snapchat will be similiar

10   indigenous   Jul 16, 6:51am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Remember Facebook?

11   indigenous   Jul 9, 12:45pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

I love the Dead.

12   indigenous   Jun 17, 1:52pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

The world has been being automated since the invention of the wheel. The economy has expanded since the beginning of time by trade, specifically comparative advantage.

It is more efficient to do more of what you do that is the most profitable and to sub out / off shore those things that others can do.

Has been that way for a loooong time.

AI will create jobs PERIOD because of trade.

13   indigenous   May 1, 4:35pm     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

I have felt like that , when the jumper has the whole frwy shut down.

14   indigenous   Apr 24, 9:50pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

If they become sentient that will be an issue. It does beg the question of whether libbys have rights because of their absence of sentience?

15   indigenous   Apr 24, 9:47pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Seems like France has bigger things to worry about than sexism.

16   indigenous   Apr 22, 8:03pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I DON'T like Maher but I like this.

17   indigenous   Apr 22, 10:27am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

I think Will has this right and it was the plan from the get go.

The KOS is not worth reading.

18   indigenous   Apr 19, 8:41am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Same sort of thing happens in auctions, they usually use shills.

19   indigenous   Apr 19, 8:19am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

It seems to me that Patrick is talking about some form of estoppel. This usually applies to a quote or a lease agreement. It would be a stretch, but this seems to be a possibility.

20   indigenous   Apr 19, 12:00am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

What a crock

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
patrick's 40 proposals
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home