CovfefeButDeadly's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 4182 - 4221 of 4,221     Last »

CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 1, 11:17am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

justme says
No person should be shot by police unless they have OBSERVABLY fired a gun at police or other person.

Jan 1 and Justme already wins POTY.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 1, 1:55pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick says
From the article link in the comment above:
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.

The California Attorney General’s office argues that his comments constituted “repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device” with “intent to annoy or harass,” a misdemeanor under California law, Reason.com reported Friday. California courts are scheduled to begin the trial Jan. 2, according to court records. Feigin admitted in October 2016 that he wrote the following comments between Sept. 17 and 25 of the same year.

“THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
“THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE WILL SEE.”
“PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.”
“Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages...

He should argue that truth is an absolute defense.

And hire Curious as his attorney.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 1, 5:59pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

justme says
It is about time Patrick bans username changes and changes all usernames back to their originals. Who did PEACEandGOODWILL use to be? What past is he hiding from?

I’m not hiding from anything. Click username and then comments and you should be able to figure it out in less than a minute. I’m trying to turn a new leaf and my prior username was a bit on the aggressive side.

Unlike many of the leftists on Pat.net I don’t think people lack intelligence because they differ from me on political points of view. However you are being pretty obtuse here, and your comment that I commented on was exceptionally ridiculous.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 1, 10:08pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Strategist says
justme says

Any person who refuses to obey a police officer when a gun is pointed at them should be shot atleast 3 times.

What’s more is that anyone who disobeys a cop while the cop has a gun pointed at them is the true low intelligence idiot and should be proclaimed as such by the lefties much more vigorously than how they proclaim republicans.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 2, 9:36am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

The homeless problem in Los Angeles is out of control with Garcettiville tent cities popping up everywhere.

Thanks Eric Cuckcetti!
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 2, 9:37am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

How do I get invited?
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 5, 8:22am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

I wonder how the msm will handle irrelevance. It almost happened when they went hysterical about Reagan. We’ll see what happens with the msm now.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 7, 9:45pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Lol.

I called alpha troll ten years ago. You checked the final box now multiple times.

Multiple dramatic statements of exiting the site and perhaps leaving the inter webs forevah!
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 7, 9:47pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

And for all you dingbat cult of IWOG followers who keep calling non-trolls trolls, here’s what a troll really is:

CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 7, 10:29pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Is there ANYONE who posts on Pat.net that is against legalization of marijuana?
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 10:32am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

iwog says
Goran_K says
Never said that. But would you act like Roberto was acting if everyone on this forum knew your name, home address, and where you worked?

Letting that shit stain stay here resulted in the gun threat.

You don't even actually know that. You suspect.

Without considering the vile posted against him elsewhere.

What was that again about backing up your suspicions with proof?
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 11:03am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

iwog says
PEACEandGOODWILL says
What was that again about backing up your suspicions with proof?

I PROVED that he doxxed Roberto repeatedly. I had the screen shots although the thread had been deleted and edited.

He was not just doxxed. He was doxxed in a torrent of hate and bullying and personal attacks. I had it all copied and I gave it to Patrick and Patrick temporarily banned him.

You accused Sniper of calling in a gun threat at Roberto's place of work.

How does what you posted prove that in any way shape or form? You literally ignored my question(ironic aint it?)

Also Roberto doxxed himself. Dude literally had a mental problem in terms of how he put himself out there on the internet.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 1:01pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

anon_92d11 says
Sniper says
iwog says
PEACEandGOODWILL says
What was that again about backing up your suspicions with proof?

Talk about absolute lies and false assertions.

Yo-u were tasked MULTIPLE times to post proof of your assertion, and ran away EVERY time. Does telling a lie over and over eventually become true?

@iwog,

I'm certainly interested to see this information, since you made this claim over and over. You can ...

He doesn’t have any proof that Sniper/CiC made a call or otherwise notified Roberto’s place of work about anything. Hence he answers my question by saying Sniper/CIC doxxed Roberto which is impossible since Roberto put out EVERYTHING about his personal life on the internet including place of work, residence, and a whole bunch of other dumb shit.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 1:22pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

Ba hahahaha!

They picking on me Patrick!!! They the bullies!

Wahhhh!
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 2:16pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

HappyGilmore says
CBOEtrader says
Civility must be the standard.

lol. Civility is in the eye of the beholder. I consider lying and trolling uncivil. Stalking and posting personal info about users is uncivil. Making everything personal is uncivil.

In fact all of those are significantly more uncivil than cursing.

We’ve already fully established that said subject already posted his own personal info so you can knock it off with that fabrication.

As to the rest, why do you continually tongue massage IWOG’s nutsack? He is continually guilty of all of that.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 2:17pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Damn, and here I was supposed to be turning a new leaf this year.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 2:18pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

iwog says
PEACEandGOODWILL says
Ba hahahaha!

They picking on me Patrick!!! They the bullies!

Wahhhh!

This "conversation" is what you are protecting.

Calling out the king troll for being a hypocrite is plenty worthy speech.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 2:24pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

You are a true dingbat. Roberto put his personal info out.

Stop lying.

The uncivil button is there. Use it.0
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 2:28pm   ↑ like (9)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

Btw notice how the IWOG initial argument that CIC/sniper called in to Roberto’s work has morphed to doxxing and now simple stalking.

And said stalking, if true, consists of a google search with ZERO digging.

Typical of IWOG and his toting underling tatupu fabrications
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 2:30pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

HappyGilmore says
PEACEandGOODWILL says
You are a true dingbat. Roberto put his personal info out.

Stop lying.

The uncivil button is there. Use it.0

Nope--there is no uncivil button for me.

Disclose why! Or you are the disingenous poster I acause you of being.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 4:50pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

PEACEandGOODWILL says
HappyGilmore says
PEACEandGOODWILL says
You are a true dingbat. Roberto put his personal info out.

Stop lying.

The uncivil button is there. Use it.0

Nope--there is no uncivil button for me.

Disclose why! Or you are the disingenous poster I acause you of being.

Notice the non response...

Tat/hHappy is not responding and purposely omitting factually true info to play the victim.

He had his ability to mark posts uncivil taken away by Patrick due to abusing the function.

Who is really the troll? Who is really lying?

IWOG in this thread has been asked to provide proof of assertions he made. He has failed to do so.

Buh bye ducky, don’t let the door hit ya.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 6:04pm   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (3)     quote

iwog says
Onvacation says
Actually the main draw is AF. Cannibal anarchy prep is the main purpose of patnet.

Yup he's popular. He has 9 followers. He's 3rd and has been here about as long as I have.

I have 35 and at the peak was near 50.

Those of you trying to kick me off (redundant) are making absolutely asinine arguments or no arguments at all. You are demonstrating that the only skill you have is being a fucking troll. Gosh I wonder why Patnet is a corpse again?

With one wave of the hand, the almighty IWOG decrees an impossibility(users getting him kicked off...only Patrick can do that), and poofs all fact and logic that conspires to point out what a stunning hypocrite he is.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 9:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

No but he might finish it.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 8, 11:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says
Patrick says

Strangely, you're one of the few who never insults the other users. Thank you.

Strangely?

The reason I am Adorable is because I am so preternaturally snugly and even tempered!

Everyone needs a daddy.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 12, 5:57pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

This is just silly. Literally the whole site knows my two prior usernames.

Though it’s getting fun, playing coy about it.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 12, 8:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

justme says
PEACEandGOODWILL says
Literally the whole site knows my two prior usernames.

PEACEandGOODWILL == dodgerfanjohn == ???????

I did not know, because I do no thave time to run around and triangulate all the split personalities on patnet. That's why I started this thread, so that people can help me.

Throw in Fuckingwhitemale.

Again, don’t understand how you did not know this.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 12, 9:08pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Tim Aurora says
With the shithole comment, he now has lost Nigeria, Kenya and Tanzania

Oh noes, whateveh shall we do?!?!?
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 12, 9:10pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Tenpoundbass says
Sen. Dianne Feinstein in a 1994 interview urging that we must secure our borders because illegal aliens compete for housing, classroom space, leech medicaid and commit felonies.

Damn! Senator Feinstein used to be pretty bright!
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 13, 12:19pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

just_passing_through says
He certainly is in my voting lifetime. Just loved the shit hole comment. Finally someone not afraid to speak the truth.

However, as a kid living in the bay area in the 70s through mid 80s I do recall everyone on my street loved Reagan and how upset they were when he was shot. He was spoken fondly of by my teachers at school as was the good ol' US of A.

Had to follow my parents when they moved away but came back after 15 years only to watch the place fill up with fuck nuts. Knew I wasn't going to stay, thus, "just_passing_through"...

It does seem as though cities eventually move in the direction of socialism. It seems to be the basis of nearly every dystopian fictional work.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 13, 1:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anon_08dee says
The irony here is that Trump's policies will increase inequality here and lead to greater number of places with shithole conditions.

How is that exactly?
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 13, 1:28pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

mell says
BayAreaObserver says
Not a nice way to talk about your fellow countrymen. Shouldn't we pressing our local, state and federal governments to improve the situation instead of handing out tax breaks to corporations?

I would be sympathetic towards fees - not taxes - that cannot be funneled away under long jail-time punishment - for which the usage would go directly to take the violent assholes off the streets (incarcerate them) and provide reasonable shelter and food for those willing to clean up the city and keep it clean in exchange. The problem is that all the money even in cities like SF flush with tourist and tech cash goes into corrupt government hands and big pensions. The tax breaks are not the main issue here, even after those there is ample money on the cities hands, but it gets misused and city employees make big bucks and guaranteed 8% APR pensions while doing jack shit to improve the ci...

From living in LA, including Downtown, I can tell you that the current homeless issue is directly related to poor court rulings along with tolerance encouraged by leftist politicians starting with Beta Male Supreme, LA Mayor Eric Cuckcetti.

The truth of the matter is that Chief Bratton's broken windows policies(which leftists despise) along with community policing, reduced LA's skid row population to under 2500 persons by around 2011, and minimized homeless encampments throughout Los Angeles. Since then there have been miserable court rulings allowing mentally ill people to have their shopping carts full of rubbish treated as property and requiring the city to store said property. This ruling is absolute fucking lunacy and each 9th circuit judge that supported it, including the Republican, needs a good hard kick in the nuts.

And as much as I might have libertarian leanings, I find not one statement in the constitution that might sway me to believe that people have a right to reside on public streets or sidewalks. So I strongly object to a shitty ruling like this:

And if anyone disagrees, we can go visit the areas of LA where these people live. I strongly encourage you to get invited inside one of these campers. Then tell me if you think this was a good court ruling.

Finally you have Eric Cuckcetti giving lip service to supporting the homeless, stiffling the efforts of the police to continue with the broken windows policy(the imbecile voters of California are equally at fault for their incredibly stupid vote in favor of prop 4) and doing EVIL politically expedient things like supporting the fake and financed Occupy movement.

Its a clusterfuck for sure. People living in the city of LA are already suffering greater crime and nasty nasty conditions created by drug users and mentally ill homeless who are sprouting up Garcettiviles all over CIty of LA. I wonder how much suffering will be necessary for the voters to wake up and realize that leftist politicians are the ones who created the problem.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 14, 7:00pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Love...i mean really love...his movies. It staggering how many iconic moves he has acted in or produced. And it didn’t stop when he got old. Million Dollar Baby was painful to watch, but an incredible movie. Loved Gran Torino. Seeing Unforgiven as a teenager made me go back and watch all his old movies

It’s like Mr. Eastwood. Has an inmate ability to understand the American mindset and culture. Dead on with Trump too. Despite Mr. Eastwood’s wealth, he never lost sight of who is is...where he came from. He’s a national treasure and it will be a sad day when he passes.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 14, 7:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

BayAreaObserver says

Memes with a hint of truth are funny. This was just lame.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 15, 8:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anon_08dee says
Ceffer says
Thanks, liberal delusionists.

Pattern:

1) Identify problem

2) Blame liberals

Silly in this case, becasue obviously liberals would like there to be affordable housing, more jobs for those with low skills, and social programs that offer homeless better temporary/transitional housing. Not to mention the fact that before Reagan, there were far more public institutions for those with severe emotional or intellectual challenges.

How one gets to blaming "teh libruls" on this one is rather amazing.

About the Reagan thing...I have no idea how that half truth gets repeated over and over without including info on the court rulings that forced the situation.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 16, 1:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

It’s all for the lulz.
  CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 16, 1:39pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

FWIW people think lulz is just a bastardization of lol, but that’s not correct.

Lulz is when someone becomes emotionally invested in words random people post on the internet.

I am as a satisfied as if I just ate a 20 oz prime cut 30 day aged ribeye steak.