Goran_K's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 5792 - 5831 of 5831    Last »

Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 8:34am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

I stopped reading when it was claimed that Jordan Peterson is somehow "right wing or alt right".
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 8:45am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Yeah. All the SF venture capital backed propaganda click bait rags had layoffs.

It's almost as if the media doesnt represent the people. Hmmmm......

Vice used to have interesting content until the SJW editors over there started turning their outlet into a propaganda wing for leftism. When they butchered the interview with Jordan Peterson (luckily the full length interview was leaked), I think that was pretty much it for a Vice as a credible news outlet.

I hope they die quickly. We need real news outlets to take their place.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 8:46am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow it's worse than I thought.

" Vice has raised a total of $1.4 billion across several rounds"

... and is still not profitable, but looking for another $200,000,000 cash injection round? Why would anyone do that? lol
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 11:06am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
They won't.

The Billionaire investors probably had manic visions playing a digital pied piper role for the masses, while making tons of clickbait $$$. Unfortunately business is hard .You can't constantly mock outrage propaganda while also trying to report factual news.

Yeah I've never gotten the logic from SJW rags like VICE. You alienate half your audience, yet wonder why you're not profitable?

Most venture capitalist are fairly smart people, they won't invest $200 million into a company that starts off with "we don't care what half the world thinks".
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 2:12pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

San Francisco smells, in general, like an unclean urinal at a gas station.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 2:13pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Didn't Iwog do this and basically throw 125% of his potential net worth into a fire?
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 2:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wouldn't this be an easy meal for someone looking for meat or oil for their lamps?
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 2:17pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

MisterLearnToCode says
Why did Bezos buy the WaPo?

So they could possibly bury all the dick pic stories?
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 9, 2:19pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
Goran_K says
San Francisco smells, in general, like an unclean urinal at a gas station.

Maybe your new Mayor will back spreading white urinal mints about.

I'd be satisfied if someone would just flush SF entirely.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 10, 6:19am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kakistocracy says
Goran_K says

The horrors - and Obama was not born here - yes ? On board with the Red Pill theory ? Hate feminists ? The left is composed totally of SJWs ?

Is that what you think Jordan Peterson believes?

Man. lol
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 10, 8:26am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisterLearnToCode says
Just learned about this bit of San Fran Freako History:

Spooky shit!

Zodiac Killer is also believed to have had a residence in S.F.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 10, 10:12am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trudeau pees sitting down. I'm not surprised he lost again.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 10, 10:13am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kakistocracy says
Distinguished & authoritative? Yes

Josh is right, the answer is no.

Just like left winger Paul Krugman who has literally been wrong on everything for the past 2-3 years, his words mean nothing (unless you like losing money).
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 10, 10:14am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Heraclitusstudent says
Watch me do the same!

Why? Are you making a big purchase or do you actually think the market is going to crash like Iwog did?
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 10, 10:15am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I kind of want that.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 11, 8:28am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dholliday126 says
Renters will continue to get screwed until we get socialism.

Socialism would be far worse for renters than anything they're experiencing now.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 11, 8:29am   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Waiting for him to commit suicide by two shots to the back of the head, Hillary Clinton style.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 11, 8:30am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

@Patrick, is there a way to submit entire threads into the queue? Right now, HEYYOU is on a spamming rage, perhaps there should be a way to prevent someone like him from just spamming threads?
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 11, 11:11am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

d6rB says
Only now t-RUMP is Prez. We will see if he is any different from Clinton Mafia

Why? He helped Trump during the 2016 elections by dumping Democrat dirt in the open.

Murder, as any seasoned investigator will tell you, is all about motive (unless we're dealing with a psychopath). Dems have a lot of motive to want Assange deader than a door nail.

Trump just underwent a 2 year investigation where the special investigator found literally nothing to pin on Trump. He's probably a-okay with Assange.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 11, 1:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

d6rB says
If t-RUMP pardons Assange in one way or another, he will be different form previous administrations of St. Obama the transparent

That would be highly unlikely, but I for one would welcome it.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 11, 1:42pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

No one is more racist and clueless than the white liberal.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 13, 12:35pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'd bet every single cent I have that leftists/democrats occupy the majority of the lower half of the bell curve.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 5:14am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Are the targets high school kid icons?
Only for the shooters who had Democrat parents.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 5:50am   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Woman should have never gotten the right to vote. Change my mind.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 8:27am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

Canada: Muslim politician says Notre Dame fire was divine retribution, firefighters should sleep in local church

How does this guy get away with saying this without someone spraying his teeth across the sidewalk?
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 8:28am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Shitting in the streets is like so totally San Francisco 😁

... also on the beach, MUNI buses, and BART escalators.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 9:58am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I never use Debit cards. Far too risky. About 10 years ago, my Debit Card got hit for about $6000. Some idiot in New York bought flights to Europe and I lost access to the cash for a week.

Cash. I usually carry about $200 cash max on me all the time. This is for those occasional places that don't accept Credit Cards (i.e - lots of asian restaurants).

I carry two credit cards. A costco one and I have a United Travel Card for travel points. Costco gas rewards are amazing. My united card paid for 2 flights to Maui this year. Definitely worth getting a good airline points card IMO.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 10:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
Seattle (4).

Nice. I'm actually going to be in Seattle all next week. Business trip unfortunately but I'll still hit up Pike's market for lunch.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 11:26am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

lol this is what a failed hoax looks like

Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 2:43pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
These are very low scale assertions. None of these things happened, at most, they were just thought about.

Yeah seriously.

The president of the united states "could" exert influence on law enforcement. Sure could. But did he?

Not according to Muellar.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 2:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

B.A.C.A.H. says
But... still pay cash at the gas station. My understanding is, still a lot of fraud on those card readers on the gas pumps. And also like "BayArea" said, for group meals. I have found that having a bunch of $1 bills is handy for such occasions.

That's how they got my Debit card and cash. Gas stations are the worst for using a Debit card. They can compromise my credit card if they want, it takes 2-3 days to get a new one with the fraudulent charges removed.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 2:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

willywonka says
Check out the Dahlia Lounge if you have a chance.

That menu is fire. I'll have to visit for sure.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 3:30pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When SHTF, I’m converting to gold, 22lr, and yams.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 4:13pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says
Goran_K says
When SHTF, I’m converting to gold, 22lr, and yams.

.44ACP here. Not much that’s as menacing as a big long barrel revolver. 2 inch placement at 50 yards says I mean business.

I agree. But 1,000 rounds of .44 mag is heavy to carry.

1,000 rounds of 22lr is trivial to carry.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 4:14pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"A college philosophy teacher"

A fat gay democrat soy boy...
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 4:22pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

I get it that you want to paint the Mueller report as some kind of a victory for Trump. I dont see it that way at all, and I don't think the 2020 voters will either.

You want to make a standing $1,000 bet on that statement right now? I can go all the way up to $5,000 on this bet if you want to go higher.
  Goran_K   ignore (2)   2019 Apr 18, 5:52pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good. Some of them have been on public housing assistance for 25 years.