forgot password register

reset password

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
771,416 comments by 11,157 registered users, 5 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, FortWayne, me123, somecrappynumber, WookieMan
new post

Goran_K's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 3179 - 3218 of 3,234     Next »     Last »

Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 1:26pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
errc says
Common Sense, from any true American, is that even one innocent person dying at the hands of cowardly police officers, is one too many.

Do you agree that Police Officers should be acting in fear?

Can you blame them? Have you stepped into the shoes of a law enforcement office during a stop?

Did you see what happened when an anti-police BLM activist tried to be a cop for a day?

The fact is, if you are not resisting arrest, and compliant during a stop, your chances of being shot to death by a police officer are less than 1% of 1% (literally).
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 1:28pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
errc says
Hahahahahahahaha that’s the funniest crap I’ve heard in a long time.

How on Earth could I ever have been indoctrinated by leftist ideals and dogma?

Where would I even ever of had a chance to be subjected to it?

So when did you decide that police violence against innocent people was a big huge deal? You certainly didn't learn that by yourself since you don't care about the actual statistics.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 1:30pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
errc says
nobody should be compelled to stand for it

You're right. Those people are free to quit, and go play for another professional league.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 1:46pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
errc says
So what is an accurate Approval Rating?

For Americans who vote, not your office coworkers in South America.

Depends on who is taking the polls.

We all know nearly every single poll in 2016 was dead wrong or else we'd have the Hag of Benghazi in charge.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 1:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
errc says
From real world experience.

A kid from my neighborhood was beaten to death by police in the middle of a city street in broad daylight. And countless other instances.

Like I said, even one instance is one too many, for any Real American who cares about Freedom.

What conclusion do you think people draw from these posted “statistics”?

You do understand that the study says that this is “according to the police who committed the murders”, right? How would this pan out if we heard both sides of the story?

Okay, so you have one anecdotal incident. Do you have any other accounts of what happened besides yourself?
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 2:34pm   ↑ like (4)   ↑ dislike (4)     quote
errc says
Speaking of being indoctrinated, where did you learn to always trust the police at their word, every single time they are lying to cover up their crimes?

Who says that I trust all police at their word?

There are obvious pigs out there who break the law, but you have to show me where the wrong doing is, not just presume it's there every time.

Like with Michael Brown, the entire BLM narrative around his death was fabricated and made up. CNN was reporting Brown was shot in the back. I waited for the facts. The coroner released a report that showed based on Brown's wounds, he couldn't have been shot in the back running away. Those are FACTS. You look at the facts and decide "Well it looks like Brown was the aggressor and the officer defended himself."

Basic statistical sampling shows us that even with a margin of error those who resist arrest are going to get shot a lot more than those who are compliant. Plus it's just common sense.

Are you really trying to argue that this is not the reality of how the world works? That's the very essence of indoctrination.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 2:36pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
iwog says
Ummm....I actually tried this and it doesn't work. A single computer can only be logged into a single account at one time. I'm going to presume my wife was logged in at work and my son on his cell phone.

Unless I'm wrong, the website is session based. So you could open up a new browser (like IE, or Chrome) and you could log in multiple names.

I'm not saying that's how you're getting your alts online, but your claim that it's impossible is false.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 3:59pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
errc says
Looks like some of you are well practiced experts

Ah the Iwog/leftist tactic of deflecting your own crimes towards others.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
iwog says
Goran has the only thread with 8 likes out of 5 pages of Patnet.net with the exception of a thread that's over 2 years old. He got this in 3 days about his fucking truck in a title that I considered to be rude.

I don't know how many alts this narcissist uses to upvote himself but I think it's probably quite a few. It's on the same page as putting the price of his truck in the title, posting a snapshot of a brokerage account, and bragging about how much money he has.

Iwog, you are one of the worst liars I've ever encountered on an online community.

I have 8 alts that I used to vote a thread up?
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:10pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
errc says
According to the cops who are committing the crimes, aka criminals.

Who is watching the watchmen?

Who is watching the 50 black males who are killed by other black males in Chicago every month?

Certainly isn't BLM, or any of the other anti-police protesters who cried over Michael Brown.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:19pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
errc says
What crimes are those

Are you kidding?

Iwog has 3 fucking accounts. He's literally accusing others of doing what he's been PROVEN to be doing for years, which is using alts to like and dislike posts.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:19pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
iwog says
However then another miracle happened!!! It was truly one for the record books. 24 likes for the conquering hero!!!! The prodigal son!!!! The long lost son of Abraham!!! We all heard thunderous applause and no one before and no one since has ever received this many likes. Brilliant job Goran, brilliant job!!

So now it's not 8 alts, it's 24 alts?
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:22pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
iwog says
Goran who's NUMEROUS threads can still be seen from 2013 where is vehemently argued against a further real estate bear market, but hey........maybe he changed his mind. Who am I to judge?

You fucking liar. I have a thread in early 2013 (I actually made my first purchase in 2012) literally conceding that the market is fixed and I was jumping in.

Maybe you can get one of your THREE alt accounts to dislike that post.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:24pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
iwog says
I have 1 account. My wife has 1 account. My son has one account.

Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:29pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
iwog says
However explain how you got more up votes than anyone in the site's history including Patrick?

Because I don't post the same retarded BuzzFeed Trump headlines in all of my threads like you do?

If you want more likes for your threads, think of a topic that has some universal appeal. Make it funny. Make it interesting.

I'll tell you one thing, you won't get more likes by following the CNN/MSNBC tactic of alienating half of your audience.

You can do it Iwog, I know you can.

Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
iwog says
Goran, you're a fraud. I think one of the reasons you hate me so much is that not only can I see it, I can prove it.

Right.

Don't be jealous Iwog. That just makes you look like a loser.

p.s - I don't hate you. I kind of like you actually.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:42pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
iwog says
No one here thinks I'm jealous of you receiving 24 up votes including you.

In fact I think it's a major embarrassment for you since there's only one way that could have happened, especially considering it was your first thread for an entire year.

Ahem, 27 votes (I'm sure your 3 accounts added down votes).

That's actually not surprising. When you see a new name, it grabs people's attention, sometimes I even like a thread just because a new or old member has come back.

Maybe you should try that. Disappear for a year or two. Then come back with another stock pick that pans out. I could see easily 20 likes (not including your alt accounts of course).
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
iwog says
Goran, I posted a bunch of screenshots. Anyone who cares can go back into your history and find an AMPLE number of posts with massive up votes that occur whenever you get 1 or 2 down votes. The one I posted was a troll for fuck sake and somehow 9 people liked your trolling!!!! WOW!!!!! How did that happen Goran?? I'll just dig into your history and find another one..........

Damn, you really are jealous about those few threads where I got tons of likes.

I thought you were just joking/trolling with me the whole time.

Why does this bug you so much man?
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:53pm   ↑ like (4)   ↑ dislike (4)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
National polling was VERY accurate. Much more accurate than usual.

Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:54pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
iwog says
Almost unanimously this happens whenever you get down voted once or twice.

Let's be honest, automatic 3 down votes. Am I right Iwog + iwog's son + iwog's wife?
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 4:58pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
Now that I think about it, I think 90% of the dislikes on all of my post are from Iwog's "family".
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 5:01pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
iwog says
You'd be an interesting subject in an abnormal psychology class.

Are you asking me out?

I'm not a cheap date.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 7:31pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
HEY YOU says
Now don't you become a "Pavement Princess"! rofl

We'll I won't be scared to drive on gravel or dry river beds, but I'm not going to wreck it doing paths I'm not prepared for (according to my skill level).
Goran_K   2017 Oct 10, 8:35pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
errc says
If Iwog track record here is any indication, he’s probably 100% correct again

Well except his backing of Krugman, and the economy under Trump.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 11, 6:16am   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
Right.

The first sign of a potential fraudster is someone claiming 100% right every time. It’s an actual SEC guideline.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 11, 8:11am   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
errc says

Anyway, yous sound very bitter, sorry you missed out on all the easy gains. But I guess you can still make up for it by attacking Iwog if you think it makes you feel better about it, but to most everyone save for a few (very stupid) political opponents, you look like petty, bitter, jealous idiots. Carry on

Wow. That was almost beautiful. I can see you and Iwog have a very deep relationship.

(unless you're Iwog or Iwog's son/wife, then I take all that back)
Goran_K   2017 Oct 11, 2:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
KimJongUn says
Meantime in Europe: Netherlands has dropped business tax from 25% to 21%, eliminated 15% dividend tax and reduced number of individual tax brackets to only two.

Also Sweden and Iceland have quietly put the single payer plans on the shelf indefinitely.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 11, 2:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
joeyjojojunior says

Almost as deep as you and CIC's. Although I don't imagine the goat will take kindly to being the jilted lover in this triangle so you may want to watch your back.

Who is CIC?
Goran_K   2017 Oct 11, 3:25pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
Goran_K says

Which of course is a blatant lie from a blatant liar which is why he'll never source any assertion at any time for any reason.

I however will:

What's amazing about Sweden is that employers are forced to provide wages for up to 2 weeks if a worker is found to be sick. This policy very likely reduces the total number of sick days and saves both the employers and the government health care plan money .

You're right, I actually meant Switzerland. They shelved it after figuring out they couldn't pay for it.

Iceland and Sweden are actually examples of where Single payer has caused tax rates to skyrocket.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 11, 3:27pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
iwog says
days and saves both the employers and the government health care plan money .

No it doesn't. Sweden's top tax rate is almost 60%. Single payer causes taxes to skyrocket, it doesn't save anything.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 11, 7:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
Ceffer says
Goran_K says
Who is CIC?

He's the guy who was past master of these wars of ad hominem attrition before he was kicked out by Poobah Pat because he was tirelessly eating up so much page space with Iwog and Dan, there was no more space for anything or anybody else.

Thing about Iwog is even though he is wrong a lot, I enjoy how passionate he is about defending the losing side.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 11, 7:19pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
HEY YOU says
As long as police kill Republican voters,I have no problem.

At least you’re honest, now you should convince your team to stop hiding behind fake human decency. We all know the left has none.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 12, 8:08am   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
I just really hate leftist/libtard hypocrisy. Honestly do.

Libs: Mike Brown was innocent! He got shot in the back running away!
Also Libs: (57 people, mostly black males shot and killed over Labor Day weekend in Chicago) ****silence****

Libs: Trump said he likes to grab the pussies of women who are flirting with him. He hates women and is a misogynist.
Also Libs: (Harvey Weinstein rapes and coerces women for sex for over a decade) Well uh. I guess what he did was kind of bad. But Hollywood is still the moral compass of the world!

I think most libtards have to be retarded or simply dishonest people who know they are supporting criminals.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 12, 9:18am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
iwog says
So what credit do you give Bill Clinton for running a budget surplus? Isn't he a Democrat?

Whatever credit he gets for a budget surplus, is erased and puts him deep in the negative for signing and championing Gramm–Leach–Bliley. He basically setup the country for 2008.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 12, 9:37am   ↑ like (4)   ↑ dislike (4)     quote
joshuatrio says
Would I move back? Probably not. It really seems that it's regressing (despite being "progressive") into a shit hole.

San Diego and Los Angeles have had Hep B outbreaks because of the homeless camps within the cities.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 12, 11:20am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
I'm just waiting for Weinstein to commit suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 12, 12:17pm   ↑ like (4)   ↑ dislike (4)     quote
Patrick, can we NSFW this thread? Iwog is exposing his nasty ass fetish, which is fine, but the picture is viewable as a thumb on the main page.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 12, 2:54pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says
This one is for the really sick fucks, eating quarts of creamed corn and blowing donkeys until her gag reflex kicks in and she soaks the animal in geysers of yellow goo.

Nice.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 12, 5:06pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
KimJongUn says
Let's see if this works:

That actually makes sense but it didn't block the thumbnail.
Goran_K   2017 Oct 12, 5:49pm   ↑ like (5)   ↑ dislike (5)     quote
Europe is totally lost. They let unmitigated illegal immigration destroy their sovereignty and culture. Leftism is a disease.

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home