forgot password register

reset password

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
763,679 comments by 11,141 registered users, 3 online now: BayAreaObserver, georgeliberte, lostand confused

new post

HEY YOU's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 8903 - 8942 of 8,942     Last »

HEY YOU   2012 May 17, 7:23am   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote

I'll be glad to help move any Republicans that want to leave this country.
I can start now at no charge.

HEY YOU   2012 May 17, 7:37am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

CL,
Forgot about the baggers . I'll pay them to help them move. LMAO

HEY YOU   2012 May 18, 8:40am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

I didn't get a piece of this pie!!

HEY YOU   2012 May 21, 2:53am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

I can't believe how ignorant people can be about such a large investment.
(If one can call it that).
We can TEXT,TWEET,FACEBOOK IT & know every STAT. of every sport on the planet & yet know very little about our shelter.

I JUST LOVE THE "APPEARANCE" OF OUR NEW HOME!!!

HEY YOU   2012 May 21, 12:32pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

I can't believe they made me buy a home that was overpriced.
I must be STOOPID.

HEY YOU   2012 May 22, 5:38pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

I'll carry it a step further.

"RED NECK WHITE TRASH"
I know them. Some of them are my family!!!

HEY YOU   2012 May 22, 5:48pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

What's wrong with people? House prices never fall. ROFLMAO!!!

HEY YOU   2012 May 29, 8:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Housing hasn't fallen from the peak.It could only increase.
Everyone knows "HOUSING VALUES NEVER FALL."
ROTFLMAO!

HEY YOU   2012 May 29, 8:58am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Brilliant investment.

HEY YOU   2012 May 29, 9:02am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Where do you store all the plastic crap that you buy?

HEY YOU   2012 May 29, 9:07am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Leave the cartel alone. The govt. must not interfere with private enterprise or job creators. How this been working for the economy?

HEY YOU   2012 May 29, 9:20am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

I'm still wondering who JESUS would kill & for what reason & what caliber handgun would he'd carry today?

HEY YOU   2012 May 29, 1:14pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Greatest I am,
Glad to know that you are Omniscient & therefore know all God's
limitations.

HEY YOU   2012 May 30, 11:06am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

I like to go to RealtyTrac & look at how many foreclosures for sale & the total foreclosures there are in any metro area. Even if they overshoot the total by 50%, we may have a problem.
Zillow gives me the same prespective.

HEY YOU   2012 May 31, 11:07am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Looks like I've got 6 years of reading.

HEY YOU   2012 May 31, 11:11am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

We can volunteer to be a Republican or Democrat. How's that working?
LMAO

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 1, 1:50am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Those in any company that know where the skeletons are hidden might uncover them & find $31 million also.
Don't do that you might lose your job!!

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 3, 4:29am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

KILLERJANE
I guess some people think that when I pay health, car, homeowners insurance & make a claim it must be a "benefit/handout/freebie".

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 4, 2:42am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

A Republican spokesman, Jay Townsend, "Let’s hurl some acid at those female democratic Senators"

How many don't think this is TERRORISTIC THREAT?

Should our security forces use a drone on Townsend?

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 4, 3:09am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

I'm moving into a 2 story cardboard box under an interstate
overpass.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 4, 5:16am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Ruki,

9-11 happened on Bush's watch. What about the Bush lie that there were WMDs in Iraq. I guess the conservatives think American lives are just collateral damage.

Abject Failures

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 9:26am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Cloud says:

Righties want to help themselves with other people's money.
All the Conservatives SOCIALIST are going to give up the programs in the link unless they are mentally bankrupt.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 9:45am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Let me correct my previous comment.

Cloud says:
"Lefties are gentle and nice and only want to help others with other people's money. Gutless party trying to re-make America into their own bankrupt image."

HEY YOU says:
Righties want to help themselves with other people's money.

That more gooder.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 10:38am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

bgamall4,
I'm wondering too.

Republican women will say nothing because they know their place. ROFLMAO

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 10:45am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

When IRAs were created my wife said it would be another way to rip off employees.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 11:13am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Build New For Less Than Used,

I like Zillow & RealtyTrac interactive maps. Going to any locale & finding foreclosures that aren't on the market can really make me say Uh oh.
What is the true shadow inventory? Beats me.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 4:05pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

I guess Republic women want their daughters & granddaughters
to make 77% of what men make for the same job.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 4:39pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

Three & a half years & the economy is still tanking.
Where the CHANGE? My HOPE is gone.
Carlin said it. It's a big club & I'm not in it.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 4:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

If Tyson is a scientist his best answer would be, there is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF of the existence of god.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 5:13pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

If the definition of GOD is ALL KNOWING, ALL LOVING & ALL POWERFUL & this is not someone's belief then I wonder if they are worshiping a lesser god.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 5, 5:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

KILLERJANE,

Sounds like the Patriot Act , DHS & NDAA.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 6, 11:02am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

House prices can not stabilize. Everyone knows house values are constantly rising.
Get me a straight jacket.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 6, 11:05am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

The Bush tax cuts have created millions of jobs.
Stop! Those jobs are overseas. I'll just move.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 7, 2:32am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

No one should ever say anything bad about the banks. We must always protect free enterprise no matter what it cost a single individual.

I'm voting both DEM & REP. McCain & Obama left the campaign trail to vote for TBTF. That saved the economy of the entire UNIVERSE.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 7, 2:49am   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote

tts @ 10:43
"won't be voting for the R's either then right"
Your read my mind.

Ruki @ 6:41
I'm not ever again voting for anyone in the BIG CLUB.

Can anyone tell me who represents me better than me.

VOTE HEY YOU in Nov.
I'm writing in HEY YOU in Nov.

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 7, 3:03am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

bgamall4 @ 7:18

Morality never had anything to do with it. It's simply a contract between borrower & lender. You would think they both should know the risk.

Damn!I think I just wrote an ebook. ROFLMAO

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 7, 3:07am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

If everyone here doesn't behave, you are going to be placed in
TIME OUT!!

HEY YOU   2012 Jun 7, 3:22am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

TMAC54,
Which dummy wrote:Be fruitful & multiply.

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home