forgot password register

reset password

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
763,651 comments by 11,141 registered users, 3 online now: gsr, HEY YOU, PCGyver

new post

Rin's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 5254 - 5293 of 5,346     Next »     Last »

Rin   2017 Aug 8, 3:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Here's one from Chrissy Hynde ...

[ sarcasm on ] Look at all the guys preventing from her being a rock lead [ sarcasm off ]

Rin   2017 Aug 8, 6:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

theoakman says

Country singer Gretchen Wilson with Alice in Chains/Heart doing Barracuda. This girl rocks.

As much as this is a nice cover ... it pales against the original "Heart" sisters of Ann & Nancy Wilson.

Realize, this song was written (and performed) before I was born ...

This is what f*cking American women were, before today's BS.

Rin   2017 Aug 8, 6:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Yes, those 90s acts were good. Here's another from my hometown of Boston, "Letters To Cleo" ...

Rin   2017 Aug 9, 4:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says

The fact is that most STEM fields involve compartmentalization. This is exactly why women are less drawn to those fields and why most women do worse in those fields. The women who do well in those fields do so precisely because they compartmentalize like men do. Compartmentalization is the most important mental tool for many fields, while it is counter-productive in other fields like ecology and language where things are highly and haphazardly interconnected. Software is not like that.

This is exactly why no one and I mean no one, should be in STEM, outside of the MD who does research from time to time.

Compartmentalization equals being pigeon-holed and then, having zero career latitude.

Think about it... when I'd gone from being this firm's DBA into sales, I had to leave the systems stuff behind, to continually deal with stupid clients on the phone, in order to be one of the 'big boys'. If I'd stayed a DBA, sure, I may have cashed out early and had a decent eggs nest but instead, I'd made big on the merger and today, I retain a consulting services position which includes free livery and lodging, enabling my boinking adventures up north, rather easily.

Rin   2017 Aug 9, 4:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

L7's 'Pretend We're Dead' remains me of Joan Jett.

Rin   2017 Aug 10, 11:25am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

The idea of women being victims is very common. Part of my job is to attend charities and one of the events I've observed involved the donation of electric guitars to women's groups, since the Patriarchy had prevented an "Ellen" Van Halen, "Yvonne" Malmsteen, or a "Joanna" Satriani from becoming a guitar hero.

Rin   2017 Aug 10, 11:28am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

jazz_music says

classic rock has become this big consumer thing

Yes, but the definition of it keeps moving forward as today, U2 & Metallica, by virtue of age, are oldies and get a lot of play on classic rock stations. By 2025, the entire 1990s collection, including Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Green Day, Alanis Morrisette, etc, will be classic rock.

Rin   2017 Aug 11, 1:04am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

I'd written about this here

Here are the two molecules, side by side for comparison.

Morphine:

Oxycontin:

Aside from a slight bit of dehydrogenation, which is why the hydroxyl group is shifted, they're almost the same thing.

Rin   2017 Aug 12, 2:43pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Ppl, men will be having sex robots in only a few short years. There will be need no for men to even communicate with women anymore.

Soon, Ashley Judd and other bitches will be using strap-on dildos with each other. I can't wait for that time.

Rin   2017 Aug 12, 2:45pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

You see, with hoes, there's no need to explicitly state ... "Hit the Highway".

When the time runs out, that's the default condition.

Rin   2017 Aug 12, 2:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

PeopleUnited says

The wisdom you have shared is appreciated.

What a liar. In other words, other religions are bullshit, including Zoroastrianism which had the savior thing in it, centuries before Christ.

So the next lines are ...

PeopleUnited says

Jesus however, was not influenced by anything other than His relationship with His heavenly father and the Holy Spirit, His experience on earth as a human, and the Word of God which he meditated on. Jesus was not a capable of lying and if He thought people should study some other source of wisdom than the Bible He would have said so.

Yes, Patrick and others, your ideas are BS. Only PU's Christian ideas are true, because he'd been channeling spiritual entities, just like Paul, back in the time. Remember, Paul had never met Jesus... it was a vision, during his collapse on the road to Damascus.

You see, ppl like PU pray and meditate and then this entity, pretending to be a bearded man, appears in front of them, giving him the truth.

Sorry PU, but aside from your channeling experiences, you can't corroborate anything you're saying.

Rin   2017 Aug 12, 3:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

PeopleUnited says

But the gist of your message is that you are pissed about someone having faith that you don't understand. I'm not asking you to like it, but I would ask you to consider what you will say to God when you meet Him.

Actually, I think that it's you who knows shit.

And no, I'm not afraid of dying at the age of [ 80 to whenever ] and meeting those entities in the so-called "light".

Christians, like New Agers, are also channeling entities and these things have fooled countless humans including you.

Rin   2017 Aug 12, 3:55pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

Cut/Paste for others on this thread. I'm done with this boring discussion.

--------------------

Many centuries before Christianity, the ancient Persians (READ: Not Muslim, but Zoroastrian) had an Avestan term for Savior, the Saoshyant

And then, in their own 'Book of Revelations', ok, it wasn't called that before the Roman Empire ...

Excerpt: "At the end of the "third time" (the first being the age of creation, the second of mixture, and the third of separation), there will be a great battle between the forces of good (the yazatas) and those of evil (the daevas) in which the good will triumph. On earth, the Saoshyant will bring about a resurrection of the dead in the bodies they had before they died. This is followed by a last judgment through ordeal. The yazatas Airyaman and Atar will melt the metal in the hills and mountains, and the molten metal will then flow across the earth like a river. All mankind—both the living and the resurrected dead—will be required to wade through that river, but for the righteous (ashavan) it will seem to be a river of warm milk, while the wicked will be burned."

Rin   2017 Aug 12, 4:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

PeopleUnited says

Could you elaborate? I don't catch your meaning or reasoning?

Of course, because you don't know the truth. And thus, I don't have to explain it to you.

Remember, even Christians say ... it's about faith. If it can't perceive it then you're not ready for it.

Rin   2017 Aug 12, 4:34pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote

I'm putting my bet on sex robots, over that of Generation X.

Rin   2017 Aug 13, 2:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

Strategist says

Trump's daughter and son in law are Jewish. He still would not condemn the Nazi fucks. What a jerk.

You don't know KKK/Neo-Nazi/white supremacist types; Ivanka is not considered Jewish because from their p.o.v, she was beguiled by a Jewish guy and fooled into converting, just to marry him.

Rin   2017 Aug 13, 3:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says

I suspect that the Millennials STEM workers will be great having grew up with technology

You may want to give up on those suspicions because many Millennials do not have to stamina, to handle a STEM curricula, w/o being given the answers ahead of time.

I already have plenty of friends, whose kids don't use wikipedia, to look up simple answers to questions, because they're expecting their teachers to show it to them ... someday in the future.

This is a coming generation of losers, one which will be replaced entirely by automation.

Rin   2017 Aug 13, 3:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

PeopleUnited says

This life is the only opportunity you will have to accept or reject the purpose for which you were created.

Says the infant who'd died of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

That's right, he was able to determine if this nasty faux spiritual entity was GOD and not some so-called demon, pretending to be him.

Rin   2017 Aug 13, 3:27pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

Dan, I know you don't believe this, but ppl like PU are channelers. They have these energetic entities attached to them, pretending to be emissaries of GOD and then, they develop these self-righteous attitudes believing that they'd trumped ppl like you.

In time, scientists will discover their true nature and wipe 'em out,

Rin   2017 Aug 15, 4:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Dan has the right to clean the garbage out of the trunk, whenever he feels like it.

Does everyone, who doesn't have a livery service like me, clean the trunk of their cars, all day long? No, it's usually a quarterly thing.

Dan8267 says

- Rin and I have vastly different opinions on sexual issues

In addition. Dan and I have differing opinions on spirituality and the whole "god" thing but yet, I take zero offense to anything he says and even love the fact that he's the regular smackdown artist on the holier than thou fundamentalists here.

Rin   2017 Aug 15, 4:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says

Rin says

have differing opinions on spirituality and the whole "god" thing

The only reason Rin believes in god is the testimony from all the hoes he bangs.

Sorry to have to plagiarize every political hack out there, but ... "You Can Take That To The Bank!"

Rin   2017 Aug 16, 2:09pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says

There aren't mass killings with cars happening all the time

Dan, have you seen 'Death Race 2000' ?

Rin   2017 Aug 19, 8:51am   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote

Strategist says

Hey Rin, what do we do? This is a disaster.

I've told you guys this a hundred times, don't boink in the United States of America!

We are not a free country. We are controlled by Puritans and Femi-Nazis.

Here's Australia and one of its 5 star legal brothels ...

Rin   2017 Aug 19, 8:53am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

Excerpt: '"I'm very proud of our work, but concerned by the fact that demand hasn't declined," Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said'

Seriously, how is "demand" suppose to go down? Adults like to boink. And we call ourselves a free country.

Rin   2017 Aug 19, 9:13am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

drBu says

A few puritan descendants

I'm so glad that my British ancestors were Anglicans. At least we weren't a part of Oliver Cromwell's hypocrisy.

Rin   2017 Aug 20, 11:14am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote

Strategist says

Rin says

Here's Australia and one of its 5 star legal brothels ...

Ha ha ha. They even have pricing. Is this for real?

Since I'd been there, several years ago, I can confirm that it's a real place.

And let me tell you ... it was FUCKIN' AWESOME!!!

Seriously, if there was a place like this in Boston, I would never have to leave home.

A lot of Americans have no idea what it's like to be in a first world nation where boinking is allowed. It's like a dream come true ... tits, ass, fine dining, drinks, sporting events, the theatre, sandy beaches, you name it.

Rin   2017 Aug 21, 6:12am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Rin says

Strategist says

Rin says

Here's Australia and one of its 5 star legal brothels ...

Ha ha ha. They even have pricing. Is this for real?

Since I'd been there, several years ago, I can confirm that it's a real place.

And let me tell you ... it was FUCKIN' AWESOME!!!

BTW Strategist, if you scroll through their rooms, here's the room with the jacuzzi where I was relaxing with a few babes, between boinks.

And they say that money can't buy happiness ...

Rin   2017 Aug 21, 4:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says

Pink Floyd needs to brush up on astronomy.

How about 'Astronomy Domine' ?

Rin   2017 Aug 21, 4:26pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote

Ceffer says

sex doll after its first became more popular with customers than real women

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means that sex robots will be the greatest social event of the 21st century.

I can't wait.

Rin   2017 Aug 22, 1:48pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
Dan8267 says

Strategist says

It just means more women to fuck for the guys who like the real thing.

I think there are social implications beyond that.

Like Palimony, Alimony, and Faux Rape charges.

Strategist, while he's clearly on my side, may one day find himself in a compromising position where he's blackmailed by someone who he'd shagged earlier.

Rin   2017 Aug 22, 4:14pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
BlueSardine says
I find it a bit sad that, more likely, 10% of men can't compete with real women.

B.S. is either a woman or a Mangina.

BTW, did I tell you about the Chilean scholar which I'd turned down last year?

Rin   2017 Aug 22, 4:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
JZ says
Blue Sardine, to remove sex from the man women dynamics is actually a purifying event.
Sex is traded for food, survival, implicitly or explicitly. With robots competes out women on the trade, what's left is much more advanced relationships.

Blue Sardine is a Mangina troll. Don't argue with it. It needs to die of natural causes, since we can't advocate suicide.
Rin   2017 Aug 23, 3:12am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
Strategist says
That's a great idea. It really is. Just imagine having sex with strangers, maybe orgies too, with apps.

And Rin-Wah law prevails.
Rin   2017 Aug 24, 9:06am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

A long time ago ... in the same galaxy, there was this troll named CIC, who for some reason, fancied himself as Tony Starks ala Ironman.

Realize, the fictitious Tony Starks was an MIT genius; CIC couldn't even get through the 3rd grade.

This bozo started fights with just about anyone on the forum, contributing nothing of value anywhere.

And finally, Patrick grew tired of his antics and banned his ass from PatNet cyberspace forever.

Rin   2017 Aug 24, 1:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

What can I say .. the truth's a bitch!

Rin   2017 Aug 24, 2:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

BlueSardine has been triggered!!!

Ha! Ha! A man who has nothing to do but troll has a response.

BTW, have you considered ... dying of natural causes?

Rin   2017 Aug 24, 2:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

A Sex Robot's future statement:

Rin   2017 Aug 24, 3:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

Ha! Ha! BlueSardine is triggered!

Rin   2017 Aug 24, 4:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote

B.S. (yes, that's BullShit), I have a team of psychics, ready to move on you on the inner plane.

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home