cynn's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 13 - 52 of 52     Last »

cynn   ignore (0)   2017 Feb 8, 8:35am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I think Planned Parenthood bombers and doctor murderers might be an example of right wing righteousness taken to its extreme. Really don't hear all that much condemnation for such acts from the dominionist Mike Pence types.

cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 6, 5:20pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Trolling on the net is not comparable to being the first "black president" in history. The first is the actual exploits of a crazy man; the second is some kind of bigoted construct in your own mind.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 7, 2:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

What are you all even arguing about here? Relitigating old crap. The issue at hand is that Trump is trolling both his base and the opposition, and it is supposed to drive liberals nuts. I assure you, it provides great entertainment as this maladministration melts down.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 8, 3:54pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

No I did not. I also think errrrrrc is also ginchy, but I can't always understand his POV.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 9, 11:53am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I would like an answer to that question as well.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 9, 4:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Patrick, take heed.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 11, 11:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I think we have more than enough mentally ill people in Washington. We need to wall the place off and put a moat around it.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 11, 2:46pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

That is true. My credit score is better than the president 's.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 11, 3:22pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Bullshit. put all these statues in a private park somewhere. Remember how ISIS destroyed Mosul antiquities? Either they survive history, or they don't. Let these stupid Confederate semi-art pieces be a sideshow somewhere.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 11:43am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I have always been the original cynn.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 3:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

This all seems way too meta. What's the point?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 3:29pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I mean, why not just stick with a profile, and stand by your words? Why change identities? Is there some nefarious purge happening?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 4:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Patrick, WTF. Can't we leave it alone?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 4:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

You're conducting a rhetorical autopsy on this site. Really?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 14, 4:17pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

It's not disgusting enough. Needs some pee as well.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 14, 4:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I cannot believe I am reduced to this.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 16, 3:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Check yourselves. You're actually relying on the congressional mouthbreathers as a basis for your arguments? Really? Who's the tool now?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 19, 4:22pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Lefty here. Absolutely, release that memo!! Written by Devin Nunes, buttsniffer extrodinaire. I'm sure it's a BOMBSHIT. Good for a laugh, at least.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 19, 4:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

But it's shocking! I'm stunned!
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 24, 1:08pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Totally agree; what are the Repubs afraid of?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 24, 3:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

This memo was ESCANDALO of the century a week ago. Now I guess it's SECRET SOCIETIES!! OMG, special handshakes, funny hats and code words. The FBI is a fucking CULT!!! Run, before they target you, too!
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 24, 4:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

You're a ghoul.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 24, 4:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

yes,but ir will all be mitigated.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 27, 9:07am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

What does this have to do with homelessness? Butcher the homeless and cart them to grocery stores? Novel, but brutal.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 1, 11:50am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

That is correct. And I'd like to meet the person who conducted the study that proves mainly "illegals" shit on the sidewalk. Would love to know the methodology....
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 5, 2:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Boy, those Repubs sure gave a full-throated defense of Nunes and the memo on the Sunday shows! Solidarity!
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 5, 2:57pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Please explain comment #25. Is this sarcasm?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 5, 3:06pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I am fiscally ignorant. Have passive 527 and 401(k) accounts, indexed. Should I be worried? I never really follow them.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 15, 4:16pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

The horse is out of the barn. Cat's out of the bag. Genie's out of the bottle... These assault rifles aren't going anywhere. Too many out there; too easy to get. Too many crazies, too few straightjackets.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 15, 4:28pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

After Sandy Hook, I read someone's argument that we need to start publishing crime scene photos, autopsy photos, etc. of these mutilated children and bloody people. Like aborted fetus pics, I suppose. Somehow, I don't think that would stir many of the NRA cultists.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 19, 10:29am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

It seems to me that if you need a gun that fires multiple rounds, then you are a truly shitty shot.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 21, 4:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Then what is the National Guard? We need a supermagnet that can harvest all the deadly, meaning deadly to people, guns and suck them all up! The deadly to irrelevant people guns, just hide under your bed.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 21, 4:54pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

You must be exhausted.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 21, 5:04pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

What a troll.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 23, 7:08am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

How do you propose to convert all these misguided darkies to the gospel of the right?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 23, 3:13pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

What?? Where do you get this shit? And yes, we white chicks need to step up and show our colored sisters how it's properly done. No babies unless you have a dedicated sugar daddy!
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 6, 4:48pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

The Kochs just haven't figured out "cartels" yet.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 13, 10:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Another day, another debris field.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 May 30, 6:32pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Well, I'm really fucking up here, but I am trying to tell Quigley to take those posts in context. Oh, never mind... four tries and Patnet won't let me post.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 May 30, 6:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Uh, oh, please be prepared for a barrage of posts because I thought I was blocked...

The Housing Trap