cynn's comments

cynn   ignore (0)   2014 Jul 11, 8:57am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

This is the funniest goddamn thread ever. As hard as I tried I couldn't work up a bit of female outrage and offense. I would call this Broformance Art.

cynn   ignore (0)   2014 Jul 11, 11:10am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I love you guys. you've almost convinced me to do it again!

cynn   ignore (0)   2014 Jul 11, 3:54pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick, can you make this go viral? It would remind everyone why an apocalypse is overdue. Thanks!

cynn   ignore (0)   2014 Jul 14, 11:17am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Another detestible thread! Someone is creaming, and it's not Elsie.

cynn   ignore (0)   2014 Jul 28, 9:18am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I would never tolerate a chap without an ass. Blimey, how would the pants look?

cynn   ignore (0)   2016 May 23, 4:41pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Wow, this is disturbing. Is it out to a larger audience?

cynn   ignore (0)   2016 May 23, 4:53pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

It's a dystopian manifesto. The Manmade's Tale. I'll send it to my millenial daughter and friends; we'll see what they say. I must say they are merciless.

cynn   ignore (0)   2016 Jun 27, 3:12pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I agree with Logan's earlier sentiment; I have always thought that Brexit was as much about the coerced acceptance of immigrants (as opposed to refugees) as it was about opposition to the nanny agenda of the EU dictats. Our cousins the Brits can be very contrarian, and this is a good thing.

cynn   ignore (0)   2016 Jun 27, 4:03pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Total bullshit, and a transparent attempt to conflate women's health with your misogynist and sclerotic run at peoples' rights to govern their own bodies.

cynn   ignore (0)   2016 Jun 28, 5:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

What was too big to read about that? Is there some bottomless mystery link I missed?

cynn   ignore (0)   2016 Jun 28, 5:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Hey, is that guy who calls everyone "you mugs" still around? Whatta hoot!

cynn   ignore (0)   2016 Oct 9, 2:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Although I think Scott Adams is pandering to his audience with his Master of Persuasion pitch, I am so disgusted with both of them I am going with Johnson as well. Mind you, this is someone I know nothing about, and have not been following. It's pretty sad when the least mudstained candidate gets my vote. Will see what fresh hell tonight's debate brings.

cynn   ignore (0)   2017 Feb 8, 8:35am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I think Planned Parenthood bombers and doctor murderers might be an example of right wing righteousness taken to its extreme. Really don't hear all that much condemnation for such acts from the dominionist Mike Pence types.

cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 6, 5:20pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Trolling on the net is not comparable to being the first "black president" in history. The first is the actual exploits of a crazy man; the second is some kind of bigoted construct in your own mind.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 7, 2:51pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)     quote

What are you all even arguing about here? Relitigating old crap. The issue at hand is that Trump is trolling both his base and the opposition, and it is supposed to drive liberals nuts. I assure you, it provides great entertainment as this maladministration melts down.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 8, 3:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Sorry to be late to the party, and I haven't read all the previous comments, but I have been hanging around this site for awhile. I started following patnet back in the bubble days when I had a sick feeling about the housing market in Denver. Maybe misremembering the time, but it was close to meltdown. Got a kick out of the razzing of that Casey guy with all the houses, and fondly recall a guy (DOPES, I think) making irreverant comments. Also valued the discussions of many folks who knew whal they were talking about, explaining the markets, economy, real estate, etc. Sorry to see Patrick try to monetize the place, and sad that so many commenters have left. Plus, I think Iwog's the bomb, even though I disagree half the time. Just my two pennies.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 8, 3:54pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

No I did not. I also think errrrrrc is also ginchy, but I can't always understand his POV.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 9, 11:53am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I would like an answer to that question as well.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 9, 4:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick, take heed.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 11, 11:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I think we have more than enough mentally ill people in Washington. We need to wall the place off and put a moat around it.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 11, 2:46pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

That is true. My credit score is better than the president 's.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 11, 3:22pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Bullshit. put all these statues in a private park somewhere. Remember how ISIS destroyed Mosul antiquities? Either they survive history, or they don't. Let these stupid Confederate semi-art pieces be a sideshow somewhere.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 11:43am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I have always been the original cynn.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 3:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

This all seems way too meta. What's the point?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 3:29pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I mean, why not just stick with a profile, and stand by your words? Why change identities? Is there some nefarious purge happening?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 4:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick, WTF. Can't we leave it alone?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 12, 4:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

You're conducting a rhetorical autopsy on this site. Really?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 14, 4:17pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

It's not disgusting enough. Needs some pee as well.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 14, 4:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I cannot believe I am reduced to this.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 16, 3:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Check yourselves. You're actually relying on the congressional mouthbreathers as a basis for your arguments? Really? Who's the tool now?
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 19, 4:22pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Lefty here. Absolutely, release that memo!! Written by Devin Nunes, buttsniffer extrodinaire. I'm sure it's a BOMBSHIT. Good for a laugh, at least.
  cynn   ignore (0)   2018 Jan 19, 4:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

But it's shocking! I'm stunned!