joshuatrio's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 1574 - 1613 of 1,613    Last »

joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 21, 2:59pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wow. Let's see Hillary pull that off.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 22, 3:30am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

lostand confused says
The dems have gone off the rail with the 100+ genders crap.

Funny thing is that the left can't even tell you how many genders exist. The number changes on a daily basis.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 22, 6:27am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
I say there are basically 2.

Not basically 2, only 2.

Any variation of which (hermaphrodite etc...) Is a genetic defect.

marcus says
A trans person is someone we allow to essentially change to the other one

Except they aren't really changing their gender. They are just puttting lipstick on a pig.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 24, 7:13am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

As a Georgia resident, I would never vote for Abrams. She has $170k in credit card/student loan debt, and owes the IRS another $50k. If she can't manage her personal finances, why would anyone trust her in a position of leadership?
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 27, 9:06am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OP, do you have a source for what you posted?
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 2, 5:45am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lotta empty seats in that stadium
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 2, 5:55am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Left is always looking for attention..
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 2, 11:33am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CovfefeButDeadly says
I agree! Actually I think you should legally be able to murder unwanted people in your residence who you didn’t let in.

You can in Georgia. I believe Texas as well.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 3, 4:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My first thought: BIG GUMS, little teeth.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 4, 1:22pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have wanted to replace my wife's 10 year old SUV for a couple years now. But when replacement run $40k, I'll hold out.

We've looked at used as well, but the price difference is only a couple Grand.

With rates rising, hopefully dealers will start coming down on prices, and hopefully this sub prime auto lending nonsense will stop.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 3:51am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says

Stacey Abrams (gap toothed fat queen latifah wannabe) lost her Governor bid in Georgia.

She can get a new job drinking the used grease out of fried chicken fryers at KFC.

I woke up relieved that she lost.

She won't concede though. Reminds me of Hillary.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 4:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says

Beto looks like the creepy child molester usher at the children's mass I went to as a kid.

Reality is, Ted Cruz looks far worse.... You gotta admit that one. LOL
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 6:07am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sad part is that we are 20,000 votes away from a runoff.

78,000 ballots left to count.

I read Abrams voting record and it's damn scary.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 7:50am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says

Sounds like you are on your way to getting fired.

Which is sad, when all I did, was ask why she supported Abrams, and what particular issues mattered to her (and why)...
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 8:39am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So, would this be considered a "blue wave?" From what I've read, this is a pretty typical election cycle.

I believe in 2010, Obama lost 60+ seats in the house and 6 in the Senate, and added to that total in 2014.

So, it really doesn't appear that the blue wave materialized DESPITE all the money that the Dem's threw at it.

Republicans gained a few in the Senate, and gave up 30+ house seats.

With Trump being such a divisive figure, that doesn't seem all that bad.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 9:05am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

socal2 says

Frankly, I think it is pretty amazing that Trump and Republicans did as well as they did despite the crazed nature of the Democrats and all of the built in advantages they have with the lapdog media, academia and Hollywood.

That's what I was thinking as well. With all the money and hype from the Dem's, they definitely won some, but the Republicans held the line pretty well considering the circumstances.

Looking at the past with Obama/Clinton's losses, this seemed pretty mild, despite being such a costly election.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 12:17pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Hircus says

I know there's many people who could debate with me, and they could take ANY stance/side of a topic, and then proceed to destroy me and make me look foolish in a discussion.

Agree. I think this goes for pretty much anyone though.

Hircus says
I think discussion is good, but you're probably viewed as being confrontational, or out to prove them wrong. Nobody likes when people come up to them and more or less say "I'm right and you're wrong", challenging their decisions & opinions, even if the persuasion is logical. It's a great way to upset people.

Except I wasn't being confrontational. I didn't even take sides. I told her I disliked both candidates (when the election headlines came across our television screen at work) and gave a 2 second summary of why I disliked BOTH of them.

She said she liked Abrams.

All I did was ask why she liked Abrams. Asking someone why they support a candidate should not be offensive, although the left often interprets it that way.

A simple answer of "I don't know where they stand, but I like the candidate because of this" would suffice. But to get all pissed off about it is stupid.

If you're voting for someone, at least know a little bit of what they stand for - OR - why you are voting against the other party.

Several months ago, she said that Trump is a racist. I asked her why she thought that. Same thing. No proof, just verbal sewage and bits of MSM talking points and rambles about being mean and immigration.

Because of my experience with her and several other co-workers, I have come to the conclusion that the left is unable to think for themselves and simple regurgitates news headlines. The #NPC movement describes the large majority of leftists I've run into perfectly.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 12:25pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MegaForce says

HEYYOU says
Republicans voted for Trump knowing the issues.
5 time draft dodger
Multiple adulterer
Sexual abuser/harasser
"Art of the Deal" Casino bankrupter

Yes they did. Thank you for proving that Republicans know that which they are voting about, as opposed to Dems who just vote for virtue signalling rights in order to 'fit in'.

LOL, I think immigration, trade deals and Obamacare were the major ones for most Americans.

We'll see how immigration works out, but he has a pretty solid list of accomplishments already.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 7, 12:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Slosh, Slosh, Slosh, crunch, snap, OOPs, bring in the stunt cock!

Orgasmo?
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 8, 7:47am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I listened to the audio and watched the video. He was being a complete douchebag.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 8, 10:49am   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I like how Trump turned all the PC nonsense upside down, and used the race card on the left. Fucking brilliant.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 8, 10:52am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Actually, Acosta wouldn't shut the hell up and listen to the President. His question was answered, and he kept going. Trump was polite to the guy. The reporter was being a dick. I would have told him to get out as well.

Acosta didn't really lay a hand on the woman though, but he protected that mic like a football during the superbowl.

Either way, he deserved it.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 17, 4:44am   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She really threw a fit and lost by a good margin...and... threw the typical liberal temper tantrum.

BUT

(Can't believe I'm saying this) Kemp overseeing his own election was definitely a conflict of interest. That should never have happened.

In any case, I'm glad she didn't get the position. Her socialist positions were downright scary. Georgia was lucky this time.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Nov 29, 2:42am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They all look so "happy"
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 2, 3:19am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

You first find out how much they really have. Let them keep 10% to 20% of what they have, and take the rest.
For the excellent advise you received from Patnetters, I recommend you share 20% of the proceeds with us.

This right here.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 3, 4:10am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MrMagic says
Think about this. The thread was started over two years ago.. Didn't notice that, did ya?

Lol. Thanks for pointing the obvious out to Marcus.

And for the record, I still think Michelle Obama is a dude (two years later)..
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 3, 5:11am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cancel your credit card linked to your Uber account and your good to go.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 6, 3:45am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Resting bitch face.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 21, 12:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Logan, thanks for the update. Appreciate your posts and reasoning.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 23, 11:30am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My wife and I consider the Model X before purchasing our Highlander this year. She loved the way they look and drove, however, when they start at $84k (for a grocery getter) we decided that the Toyota was the more practical choice.

Tesla's are beautiful cars and are here to stay. I know a few people who drive them and would never go back to an ICE car due to the numerous advantages. It's only a matter of time before this technology gets cheaper and it becomes even more common.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 27, 7:45am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I believe only 15% of the gov is shutdown. Everything else was funded. Once again the media blowing shit outta proportion.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 2, 10:12am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I got richer. Most of my friends did as well.

Only people I know who didn't like it were those mooching, or over-itemizing.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 2, 10:18am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Knustler.... every once in a while he gets it right. Good article Patrick.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 3, 8:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Part of why I send my kids to private school.

Well worth the extra expense. So that when they get to college, they'll see through the bullshit (they already do).
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 5, 9:06am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Atlanta metro
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 9, 12:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Duh, I wonder how much was spent on this study.
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 15, 2:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That looks fantastic
  joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Jan 23, 3:30pm   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Congrats on the life decision. You won't regret it - especially if you own a business.

We bugged out 3 years ago and are constantly amazed at how much extra $$ we have now. Paid cash for the house and vehicles, life is good. I save 75% of my take home and could save about 80-85% if I wanted to.

You may miss the ocean and moderate weather, but you'll quickly remember the hoards of homeless, mass immigration, psychotic liberals, the she men, Nancy Pelosi and gov debt problem.

The Housing Trap