jvolstad's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 2648 - 2687 of 2,693     Next »     Last »

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 18, 5:37pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

She should get rid of those pantsuits.

:-(
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 19, 5:08pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

The big thing today is females in Stem careers. There is no barrier that I can see. Some of these young women however, are going to be surprised at the amount of work put in on a daily basis. Add to that, working with decades old code. Not as fun as you might think.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 20, 7:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Some of the best pizza in the Chicago area, IMHO, was located in a small store front in Naperville. I lived nearby and worked in downtown Chicago.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 22, 7:34pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Does a Realtor live near you?

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 23, 9:29am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

That's going to be my problem when I pass away.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 23, 9:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

And a barber as well.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 24, 8:30pm   ↑ like (7)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Today I spent some time with one of our hospitalized veterans as a VA Volunteer. This vet has been in a long term coma. His parents have asked me to visit their son whenever possible.

I'm sure he would love to be able to get out of bed and stand for the National Anthem.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 26, 8:03pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Legacy skills are always in demand.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 29, 4:01pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I had an English teacher during High School that was really Hot! I would not have minded some extra-credit (!) after school.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Sep 29, 6:00pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Are the players going to take a knee during Superbowl?
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 2, 6:00pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Hillary should hire her.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 4, 6:01pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

My first set of wheels. I was 17-years-old and worked part-time after school.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 4, 6:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I think Hillary has the job taken.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 5, 7:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Hillary is a beacon of strength? I'm sure.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 5, 7:40pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

My second car, right after graduating from High School.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 5, 7:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Too big. I like them smaller.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 7, 9:44pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Just don't bend over near a Realtor and you should be OK.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 8, 3:24pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

What a waste of money. I have never understood why people want to drive these huge trucks for daily transportation.

If I had $70K to spend for a new car, I would go with a Honda Accord and donate the rest charity.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 12, 11:22am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

It's been just over four years since I left the SFBA and went back home. I don't regret not staying. The company I was working with offered me a FTE position. Thanks but no thanks.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 13, 11:56am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Crazy Negro. :-/

I can't imagine spending $400K for a car. If I were in the market for a sports car, I think I would go for a new Corvette. Something about that big American V8. I wonder what the new mid-engine (2019?) is going to be like.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 13, 2:45pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Does this mean for a day we are not going to hear from Hillary? :-)

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 15, 4:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Maybe Obama will give him a hand job. That might perk up his spirits.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 17, 4:07pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

CD's at my Credit Union. At my age, I tend to be rather conservative in my investments.

Last year I donated $200K. That is about my limit. My Will covers the rest of my donations.

(Scholarship for veterans)
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 17, 4:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Patrick says
Vanguard index funds.

I have some cash in Charles Schwab Index Funds. Low cost and doing well.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 22, 4:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

me123 says
Spot the odd one out...

Only one of these six people admits that Russians did not alter the election outcome and did not vote for Hillary...

Notice how that chick stays away from Bill? Smart girl.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 22, 4:30pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Is that a Tranny?
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 25, 11:02am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Dan8267 says
KimJongUn says

I will bet any money that this guy does not get laid. 100 to 1 odds. Any takers? Any?

That depends. Get laid by a male or female?
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 4:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says
I like them with beer and french fries.

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 8:59pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Sniper says
Look, it's a nice white, old, republican:

The suspect behind the terrorist attack that killed at least 8 and injured 15 has been identified as 29-year old Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, an Uzbek national who arrived in the US in 2010.

Sources said Saipov lives in Paterson, New Jersey, but he had a Florida license with a Tampa address on him when he was arrested. Police and federal agents were seen swarming the neighborhood street where he was thought to live on Tuesday evening. Residents in the area said that Saipov had a wife and two young children.

Hillary's boyfriend?
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 3, 7:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Will Hillary get the long black snake from Obama?
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 4, 9:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

As long as there isn't an "R" on it, President Trump should be OK.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 10:58am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Screwing Hillary? There is a disgusting thought.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 14, 9:01am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

As long as they don't recruit Realtor's.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 14, 9:18pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Those crazy Hillary voters.
jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 14, 9:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Here are the property taxes: $100,000+ yearly. Does not include the HOA fees.