jvolstad's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 2648 - 2687 of 2,831     Next »     Last »

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 4, 6:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I think Hillary has the job taken.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 5, 7:36pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Hillary is a beacon of strength? I'm sure.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 5, 7:40pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

My second car, right after graduating from High School.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 5, 7:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Too big. I like them smaller.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 7, 9:44pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Just don't bend over near a Realtor and you should be OK.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 8, 3:24pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

What a waste of money. I have never understood why people want to drive these huge trucks for daily transportation.

If I had $70K to spend for a new car, I would go with a Honda Accord and donate the rest charity.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 12, 11:22am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

It's been just over four years since I left the SFBA and went back home. I don't regret not staying. The company I was working with offered me a FTE position. Thanks but no thanks.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 13, 11:56am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Crazy Negro. :-/

I can't imagine spending $400K for a car. If I were in the market for a sports car, I think I would go for a new Corvette. Something about that big American V8. I wonder what the new mid-engine (2019?) is going to be like.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 13, 2:45pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Does this mean for a day we are not going to hear from Hillary? :-)

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 15, 4:11pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Maybe Obama will give him a hand job. That might perk up his spirits.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 17, 4:07pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

CD's at my Credit Union. At my age, I tend to be rather conservative in my investments.

Last year I donated $200K. That is about my limit. My Will covers the rest of my donations.

(Scholarship for veterans)
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 17, 4:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Patrick says
Vanguard index funds.

I have some cash in Charles Schwab Index Funds. Low cost and doing well.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 22, 4:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

me123 says
Spot the odd one out...

Only one of these six people admits that Russians did not alter the election outcome and did not vote for Hillary...

Notice how that chick stays away from Bill? Smart girl.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 22, 4:30pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Is that a Tranny?
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 25, 11:02am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Dan8267 says
KimJongUn says

I will bet any money that this guy does not get laid. 100 to 1 odds. Any takers? Any?

That depends. Get laid by a male or female?
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 4:49pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says
I like them with beer and french fries.

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 8:59pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Sniper says
Look, it's a nice white, old, republican:

The suspect behind the terrorist attack that killed at least 8 and injured 15 has been identified as 29-year old Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, an Uzbek national who arrived in the US in 2010.

Sources said Saipov lives in Paterson, New Jersey, but he had a Florida license with a Tampa address on him when he was arrested. Police and federal agents were seen swarming the neighborhood street where he was thought to live on Tuesday evening. Residents in the area said that Saipov had a wife and two young children.

Hillary's boyfriend?
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 3, 7:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Will Hillary get the long black snake from Obama?
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 4, 9:17pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

As long as there isn't an "R" on it, President Trump should be OK.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 7, 10:58am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Screwing Hillary? There is a disgusting thought.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 14, 9:01am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

As long as they don't recruit Realtor's.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 14, 9:18pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Those crazy Hillary voters.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 14, 9:23pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Here are the property taxes: $100,000+ yearly. Does not include the HOA fees.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 19, 9:21pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

You mean Barry?
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 20, 10:11am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

It's not Bill's fault. Hillary was not doing her "wifely" duties.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 20, 10:40am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I wouldn't want to walk in that neighborhood. The residents would take me out for sure.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 20, 11:20am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

My favorite program.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 20, 3:42pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Lupe in the toilet

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 20, 3:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I had a Realtor looking at me funny at a recent Open House. :-/

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 26, 10:16am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Why buy when you can rent?
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 26, 10:37am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I am over the age of 60 and recently attended a pre-Thanksgiving party hosted by a seniors group. It was mostly females in attendance. When I walked into the party, just about every woman was looking at me.

Interesting.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 27, 4:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Is he a Realtor?
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 27, 4:38pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Strategist says
If it's too old it will break down any moment. I heard Costco has an Acer laptop for $199.

My 'puter is going on five-years-old and still going strong.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 27, 5:42pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

WookieMan says
jvolstad says

My 'puter is going on five-years-old and still going strong.

I'm going on year 7 and I'm pretty sure my computer could beat your computer up. Just saying ;)

Getting ready to surf Patrick.net.

jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 29, 10:40am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Booger says
It's not cheating if you do it with a robot, I think.

Or if you get a blow job. Ask Bill about that.
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 29, 10:59am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Sniper says
NBC News chairman Andrew Lack said in an early morning memo to staff that the complaint was filed on Monday night. Lack said it was the first complaint lodged against Lauer in his career at the network.

So who did he Pork?
  jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 29, 11:02am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote

komputodo says
They don't accuse black men do they? And BTW, cosby and obama aren't black.

The ladies like the black snake..... ;-)

The Housing Trap