forgot password register

reset password

#housing #investing #politics #random more»
770,682 comments by 11,155 registered users, 8 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, BlueSardine, freespeak, joeyjojojunior, me123, Rew, somecrappynumber, Tim Aurora
new post

me123's comments

« First    « Previous     Comments 411 - 450 of 559     Next »     Last »

me123   2017 Oct 11, 2:04pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
with an assault rifle.

@joeyjojojunior

What exactly is a "assault rifle"? Can you explain what it is for me?
me123   2017 Oct 11, 2:06pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
It's nice that you're not a narcissist and don't start threads flapping your wings and tell everyone how wonderful you are.

Only OTHER posters do that here, right??
me123   2017 Oct 11, 2:10pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
iwog says
The only entitlement program ever passed in this nation's history without any way to fund it was ...

...Obamacare???
me123   2017 Oct 11, 6:54pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
iwog says
A Chinese girl once explained it to me.

iwog says
In her opinion, China would win a world war if both nations were totally obliterated. We would lose the most and they would lose the least.

And you really believe what some unknown Chinese girl told you? Really?

Are you really that gullible??

Wait, don't answer that last question, you're a Democrat, I know the answer.
me123   2017 Oct 11, 6:57pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
me123 says
What exactly is a "assault rifle"? Can you explain what it is for me?

There is no set definition per se.

Then how are you going to ban them if you can't have a set definition?
me123   2017 Oct 11, 7:01pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
"The technical definition of an assault rifle consists of four requirements:
1 It is a shoulder mounted weapon
2. It is magazine fed.
3. It is intermediate power.
4. It is selective fire."

Which no Joe 6 Pack can actually legally buy in that configuration.

Why did you leave this portion of the link out?

...."And Selective fire means that it can be switched from semiautomatic to either full auto or burst fire. In either case, the weapon fires more than one shot with each pull of the trigger and is therefore classified as a machine-gun.

As an aside, an”assault weapon” is a phrase made up by the anti-gun crowd to confuse the issue of what a weapon actually is. There is no fixed definition and it means whatever the governing body wants it to mean. In many cases, they look at things like a flash hider or pistol grip stock or even a collapsable stock as their definition."

You don't even lie well, I hope your trolling company doesn't pay you for today.
me123   2017 Oct 11, 7:04pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
iwog says
You consider this blind assertion to be valid while having absolutely no data to support it.

Speaking of blind assertions, and not supporting them, have you found that bomb threat and doxxing data yet?
me123   2017 Oct 11, 7:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
Dan8267 says
Need I remind you that your claim in the title of the original post is

me123 says
Police shooting deaths: 80 percent threatened cops

If you are wrong, then you need to learn how to do math.

Seriously?? Now we know you have MAJOR reading comprehension issues:

me123 says
In 79 percent of the fatal shootings, the suspect brandished a gun or knife or used it to shoot at or attack responding officers, according to the reports.

Is it that difficult for you to read past the thread title?
me123   2017 Oct 11, 7:16pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
Goran_K says
Wow. That was almost beautiful. I can see you and Iwog have a very deep relationship.

Almost as deep as you and CIC's. Although I don't imagine the goat will take kindly to being the jilted lover in this triangle so you may want to watch your back.

Poor Tattptu70, oops, JoeyJoeyJoey, is really upset that Goran didn't include him in the iwog love triangle with errc. He feels jilted now and left out.

and in true Liberal form, they always resort to their love of farm animals when their narratives are destroyed. So sad.
me123   2017 Oct 11, 7:21pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
Booger says
Invest in diabetes treatment stocks. Insulin is expensive!!!

There is actually an Obesity ETF that you can buy, ticker: SLIM

Up 27% YTD
me123   2017 Oct 11, 7:31pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
Free speech is the player's being allowed to exercise their rights.

me123   2017 Oct 11, 7:39pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
complaining because a few NFL players didn't properly respect a piece of cloth painted red and blue.

A "few". You need better math skills.

The Associated Press observed more than 200 players around the NFL kneeling or sitting during the national anthem on Sunday.

Total: 204

The amount of protests around the NFL ballooned this weekend in the wake of President Donald Trump's criticism of players who protest during the national anthem. Only four players were observed kneeling or sitting last weekend, and two others raised their fists.

me123   2017 Oct 11, 9:57pm   ↑ like (4)   ↑ dislike (4)     quote
joshuatrio says
White men are pussies out here

Here on Patnet too.

joshuatrio says
I don't miss the druggies

I believe they post here regularly.

joshuatrio says
I prefer living in my paid off house in Atlanta, rather than a shack, that's $2-3k/month

Hey, that 200 sq. ft. lot has tons of people looking to buy it.

joshuatrio says
The tv/news out here, holy shit, talk about living in a bubble.

The posts here daily reflect that.

joshuatrio says

Still doesn't help, you can't teach them anything.

joshuatrio says
CA has to be the most family unfriendly state

That's because they're pissed off at paying for
joshuatrio says
a shack, that's $2-3k/month

joshuatrio says
Would I move back? Probably not. It really seems that it's regressing (despite being "progressive") into a shit hole.

Good choice!!!
me123   2017 Oct 11, 10:04pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
justme says
Your argument (see original graph) is that it is ok for white people to kill unarmed black people, black people who were not a threat to anyone, because white people, on a per capita basis, kill fewer black people than black people do.

Are you really this ignorant? This is a serious question?

The NFL assholes are protesting blacks being killed by white cops. That chart clearly shows that's the smallest number of homicides. If these players were REALLY SJW, they should be concerned with ALL homicides.

Why haven't they come out protesting Black on Black killings?
me123   2017 Oct 11, 10:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
bob2356 says
me123 says

Pretty amazing that the federal government was able to have an assault weapon ban when cic says there isn't any assault weapons. How did they do that?

and did you see the YYUUGGEE number of decreased homicides because of it. Worked well, didn't it?

Oh wait, it didn't,

..."Research by John Lott found no impact of these bans on violent crime rates,[33] but provided evidence that the bans may have reduced the number of gun shows by over 20 percent.
me123   2017 Oct 11, 10:18pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
iwog says

This means exactly what? Does your trolling company give you an extra cookie if it gets to a certain level?

How exactly does that chart have ANY effect on people's daily life? Answer: it doesn't.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 8:01am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
I love the way people on here must twist and squirm to try to pretend to be consistent.

Not everyone here gets paid to troll like you do.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 8:05am   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
bob2356 says
So now you are saying there is such a thing as an assault weapon. First there isn't now there is.

There always was, actually, there are many. Here's just one example:

me123   2017 Oct 12, 8:08am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
Dan8267 says
innocent blacks

Is there such a thing?

Dan8267 says
me123 says
me123 says

Is it that difficult for you to read past the thread title?

Not at all.

me123 says
Police shooting deaths: 80 percent threatened cops

You clearly don't even believe what you wrote, so why should anyone else?

Is that the best come back you could think of when shown to be the asshole that you are?
me123   2017 Oct 12, 8:10am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
me123 says
joeyjojojunior says

Not everyone here gets paid to troll like you do.

You mean you spend this much time and effort here for free?

Someone needs to try and educate you, but it's really a lost cause.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:37am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
Strategist says
No one interested in Jazz's misery?

Strategist says
Jazz wants to to talk...

...to himself. Don't feed the troll, he has enough issues with mental illness.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:43am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
justme says
Black people who murder black people get prosecuted and convicted.

They do? Care to provide verifiable stats, or is just another one of your theories that you pulled out of your ass?

How about you tell us how many of these have been prosecuted and convicted?

Maybe you can ask tattup70, oops, that's JoeyJoeyJoey to help you, since this is happening in his backyard.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:43am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
I'm the one getting paid.

I'm glad you've finally admitted why you TROLL all the time.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:47am   ↑ like (0)   ↑ dislike (0)     quote
Goran_K says
I just really hate leftist/libtard hypocrisy. Honestly do.

Libs: Mike Brown was innocent! He got shot in the back running away!
Also Libs: (57 people, mostly black males shot and killed over Labor Day weekend in Chicago) ****silence****

Libs: Trump said he likes to grab the pussies of women who are flirting with him. He hates women and is a misogynist.
Also Libs: (Harvey Weinstein rapes and coerces women for sex for over a decade) Well uh. I guess what he did was kind of bad. But Hollywood is still the moral compass of the world!

Libs: Trump Jr. sent emails to a Russian operative, he's colluding, arrest him for a felony conviction.
Also Libs: (Hillary has Top Secret and Classified emails on a personal server located in her basement and deletes 30,000 emails and doesn't archive emails with the state department. Proven multiple Felonies) Nothing to see here, it was just a simple mistake.

Goran_K says
I think most libtards have to be retarded or simply dishonest people who know they are supporting criminals.

Can't they be both?
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:51am   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
Dan8267 says
That's 337 million people. There are only 323 million people in America. Something's wrong here.

They count the really fat ones (like you) twice.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 12:44pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
Heraclitusstudent says
Yeah life went on when there was mostly CO2 in the atmosphere and when the entire surface was fucking frozen.
There just wasn't 7 billions stupid apes around to reflect on it.

Exactly, but now some of those stupid apes think THEY are causing the CO2, even when there were times when it was MUCH higher, long before those apes were born.

You can't fix stupid.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 12:46pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
Dan8267 says
challenge me on any of these points

Nobody can challenge you on your severe level of mental illness, you're in a class all your own.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 12:47pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
joeyjojojunior says
I thought innocent people didn't take the fifth?

You should go ask all of Hillary's associates that question.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 12:52pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
justme says
If the identity of the murderer is known, and there is a videotape of the murder, yeah, I'd say pretty much 100% of black-on-black murders are prosecuted.

Those are some pretty significant "IFs"..

Hey Einstein, that would also hold true for all these cop "criminals" too, wouldn't it??

justme says
This is just more dumbassery

It certainly is, you never cease to amaze us with your ignorance. Maybe if you had a really bright light on a helicopter, you could see things clearer.

So I'll ask you again, where are the stats, defend your statement.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 7:47pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
Strategist says
Dan, if you think disrespecting America is moral, you should leave for a better country. A country you can respect for a change.

I agree, I hear North Korea is really nice this time of the year, I'm sure they will respect Dan's Freedom of Speech. I'll help Danny boy pack his suitcases.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 7:48pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
Dan8267 says
How exactly are they being disrespectful?

Did you really type that? Have you been living under a rock for decades? Or has all the years at Georgie's really warped your mind?
me123   2017 Oct 12, 7:51pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
Dan8267 says
We live in the Information Age. When our government does shameful things such as cops murdering people, that shame will be public. You cannot cover up shame in the Information Age. If you don't want to be ashamed of America, then stop our government and its agents, including police, from doing shameful things.

You SERIOUSLY need major mental health intervention STAT!!!!

Quick, get to Boca Raton mental health services RIGHT NOW!!
me123   2017 Oct 12, 7:52pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
Heraclitusstudent says
The NYT

You should have stopped right after The NYT. Everyone knows what comes next is pure garbage.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 7:59pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
bob2356 says

Hey Bobby, nice selfie with your cat.

How about the next one with your dog?
me123   2017 Oct 12, 8:01pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
TwoScoopsMcGee says
Perfectionist 30 year old enraged she hasn't met a fantasy novel man yet, secretly jealous of her friends having children.

For a second there, I though this was a biography about Dan and his life.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:25pm   ↑ like (2)   ↑ dislike (2)     quote
CBOEtrader says
Weren't you calling pat.net posters idiots for attributing budgets to presidents rather than Congress a few weeks back?

Bill Clinton had a republican congress.

So which is it? Were you wrong then or are you wrong now?

Now that's a epic Iwog smackdown if I ever saw one!!
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:26pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
Strategist says
So when a democrat is President, bad things just happen. When a Republican is President, he causes the bad things to happen.
It's called bias. Shame on you, Iwog.

That boy's TDS has hit "parabolic" heights and gone exponential, it's almost at "wet bulb" temperatures!
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:31pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
Quigley says
Ok you're obviously not getting it.

and after all that (which was very good BTW), Dan STILL won't "get it". Communists (like Dan) will never understand.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:37pm   ↑ like (1)   ↑ dislike (1)     quote
iwog says
Lying isn't going to change reality.

But you'll keep trying anyway.
me123   2017 Oct 12, 9:43pm   ↑ like (3)   ↑ dislike (3)     quote
See, I told you Dan wouldn't get it.

Why does he even stay in this country?

users   about   suggestions   source code   contact
topics   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home