zzyzzx's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 16626 - 16665 of 16665    Last »

zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 12, 2:29pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who the fuck pays $40/month for YouTube????
  zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 12, 2:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who is making you use Skype?
  zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 13, 1:01pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would blame starving Ethiopians before I would blame a US president.
  zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 13, 2:41pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

d6rB says
I hope Ethiopians take Boeing to cleaners since ultimately Boeing is responsible for releasing something that is not safe to fly

Honestly, I have my doubts that people in shithole countries can fly an airplane even if it has good autopilot.
  zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 14, 1:05pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says
They actually are to blame and will be the ones to get sued,

Sued for how much? Doesn't an Ethoipan life have zero or negative value on the open market?
  zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 16, 8:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They should take down the tower, and some of the surrounding once so these people get on cell phone service.
  zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 17, 9:23am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's OK to talk about wanting to retire in Caligulan splendor. Other than that, I would not quote this website at work.
  zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 18, 7:57am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
If they visit your grave and put flowers there for a couple of years, you are probably in the lucky minority.

Yeah, when we were on Long Island last time, there was no mention of even visiting gravesites. My parents intend to be buried near their retirement home, which is nowhere near any family.
  zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 18, 12:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says
Even the total price before 'Market Adjust' is bull shit. I can't read it all but you can see the destination charge. That's a BS fee they put there to knock the price you pay up. Another common one is a fee for it sitting on their lot. Don't ever pay any of that shiite.

I think the intent was to show the $20000 "market adjustment" bullshit. Otherwise yeah, I would have loved to see the whole window sticker with detailed pricing and in high res so that I could read it.