threads started by marcus

Really, its time to shut down the GOP
By marcus   7 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Heraclitusstudent says iwog says Donald Trump is a liability because he verbalizes all the sewage the Republican party REALLY stands for. But they can't get rid of him, because he's not really different than the...

Canada, wtf ? Are you kidding me ?
By marcus   47 comments, latest 1 week ago:
komputodo says thunderlips11 says Yeah, if you're being stalked on social media, close the account and open a new one, or just don't open another account. Yeah but, but, uh I spent hours agonizing over...

Yeah, I'm a liberal, but don't pigeonhole me
By marcus   48 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
control point says FortWayne says I'm all for more money for education, but that education has to be better. I've seen kids go to school, I've been in one too. We waste so many resources...

What if Donald Trump is actually a good guy ?
By marcus   48 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Cull it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says Rules for hatred #1 honkeys are loathed by everyone Spoken like a practiced victim. Someone please cry about the white people!

Donald Trump Pinata
By marcus   20 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Cull it Crazy says Next up, a Sarah Palin pinata that you whack with unwed mothers.

President Obama Delivers Eulogy at Charleston Shooting Funeral of Clementa Pinck
By marcus   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says A man who completely fucked his congregation by not packing M134!

If everyone carried a gun,
By marcus   101 comments, latest 1 month ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Obama could have surrendered to authorities and self-deported but NO! he had to inflame racial holy warriors who love America and end up lashing out at unwitting and possibly innocent co-conspirators.

More liberal propaganda ?
By marcus   4 comments, latest 3 months ago:
iwog says "Reality has a well known liberal bias." ~ Stephen Colbert

Remember the Monarch Butterfly ? They were ubiquitous not too long ago
By marcus   6 comments, latest 5 months ago:
indigenous says thunderlips11 says Who needs birds anyway, goddamn bleeding hearts! Eat your DDT Yup, the studies on DDT are highly dubious, but the 600,000 people that die from malaria every year are not debatable.

commenting is broken for me
By marcus   4 comments, latest 5 months ago:
HydroCabron says When I am dictator, I will first ban reclining airline seats. Then I'll eliminate NULLable columns from databases. "No data" is still a data value, and anyone who fails to implement this will...

Understanding republican dogma
By marcus   8 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Bellingham Bill says Shorter me: "You can fool some of the people all of the time" Probably 27% in fact: http://kfmonkey.blogspot.com/2 Even in 1932 FDR got less than 60% of the vote, and that was...

What ? Again ? Zimmerman's Violent Tendencies
By marcus   7 comments, latest 7 months ago:
marcus says I almost feel sorry for his family. Almost. Btw, his father was never a judge. http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/geo http://talkingpointsmemo.com/l

Just in case you didn't have enough hate for Islam
By marcus   239 comments, latest 7 months ago:
indigenous says Strategist says No connection. The greatest terrorist attack, 911, was before we went into Iraq. We also did not kill 100K people. Most people died by suicide bombers, none of whom were Americans....

FINALLY: Fuel Rods Are Removed From Damaged Fukushima Reactor
By marcus   1 comment, latest 7 months ago:
marcus says I spoke too soon. Tepco still faces the far more challenging task of removing the ruined fuel cores from the three reactors that melted down in the accident. These reactors were so damaged...

Sometimes capitalism gets in the way of capitalism
By marcus   1 comment, latest 8 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says The perfection of the marketplace will engender CANNIBAL ANARCHY which will provide for a race of ultra predators who will eat the faces of the weak and dominate the economy, finally enslaving all...

Liberals smarter, or more evolved ? Or both ?
By marcus   81 comments, latest 8 months ago:
SoftShell says When a group of people choose a community organizer with no experience running anything or voting on anything, to lead the worlds only superpower with all the associated life and death risks that...

Science 1 Fear mongers 0
By marcus   10 comments, latest 9 months ago:
jazz music says New Renter says people like Gaƫtan Dugas: There were/are others like that, one I knew, he's dead now for many years from AIDS.

My favorite Captain Dimbulb post
By marcus   60 comments, latest 9 months ago:
marcus says HydroCabron says I may be on to something concerning a general theory of Republican reasoning. I see the pattern you've identified.

Wtf is wrong with Americans ?
By marcus   86 comments, latest 9 months ago:
indigenous says thunderlips11 says PS Oligarchs don't come from strong government, they come from weak ones. Your rambling post does not demonstrate this. The leaders of the south exploited their own people as well, that...

Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are right and God isn't 'a
By marcus   2 comments, latest 9 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says The pope is controlled by SATAN! Everyone knows that!

Page 1 of 12  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net