Threads started by marcus

Funny but true
By marcus  1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says And CNN regurgitates Liberal fantasies they read on HuffPo that never develop into fruition to usher in any effective change. So what's his point?

If you believe in supply side economics then you may believe
By marcus  2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
saroya says John Kenneth Galbraith, the economist, when asked to describe supply side economics, he likened it to trickle down economics. He said a good visual example would be if you stuffed your grazing cow...

Is The Record Cold Arctic Outbreak Tied To Global Warming?
By marcus  92 comments, latest 2 months ago:
marcus says Nice cartoon. Without naming names, this is about the intelligence level of some of patnet's active right wing commentators.

Education in the U.S.. This will burst some bubbles
By marcus  16 comments, latest 3 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says marcus says Translatlation of what Captain dimbulb says: "Me not too bright but me have strong feeling you wrong. You always wrong. Me inbred hillbilly right winger, so me no like facts. We...

New giant 3D printer can build a house in 24 hours
By marcus  posted 3 months ago:
New giant 3D printer can build a house in 24 hours http://gadgets.ndtv.com/laptop

Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization
By marcus  19 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Ceffer says Really, they just seem dead, kick them in a few hours and they will be fine. Maybe a false flag operation by the teabaggers.

Only in America - Stupid on Parade
By marcus  24 comments, latest 3 months ago:
lostand confused says marcus says I grew up in the midwest, and we used to flood back yards to make ice skating rinks that could last for many weeks. Below freezing temperatures for weeks at...

What scares republicans the most about Obamacare
By marcus  257 comments, latest 6 months ago:
humanity says AverageBear says I'm not going to even bother researching if Obama 'put the wars on the books'. One just has to realize this..... That's one of the reasons you can not comprehend what...

ACA: Most Consumers To See Out-of-Pocket Costs Drop
By marcus  posted 6 months ago:
http://www.californiahealthlin You must give us credit — either in the byline (as "Author Name, CaliforniaHealthline / iHealthBeat, article date") or the source line ("Source: California Healthline / iHealthBeat, article date."). In both cases, include a...

Good One Morpheus
By marcus  202 comments, latest 6 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Monotheistic Jesus speaks.

Krugman - The Depressed Economy is all about Austerity
By marcus  54 comments, latest 7 months ago:
marcus says Interesting conjecture. But that's not what they say they are doing.

Okay, so I know even less physics than I thought
By marcus  6 comments, latest 7 months ago:
marcus says Ignore refers to a functionality on this forum, that prevents me from seeing much but not all of what you post. To the extent that this functionality does hide your comments from me,...

Oh, so Pat Robertson is really just a .....
By marcus  22 comments, latest 7 months ago:
leo707 says humanity says It charity navigator rates Pat Robertsons charity highly, then their methodology might be in question. Well...in Pat Robertsons case there may have been actual fraud, and certainly there was misrepresentation about...

Evidently Australian media is controlled by commie liberals just like here
By marcus  posted 8 months ago:
OR maybe not. I misread this. Quite the opposite. https://www.getup.org.au/campa

Hero or thug ? Some people can't tell the difference
By marcus  26 comments, latest 9 months ago:
marcus says Blurtman says It's amusing to listen to these sanctimonious, brainwashed racists spout off on this board. The revelation from the jurors really shines a light on these low bandwidth boobs with keyboards. "That...

The rents are too damn high
By marcus  47 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Bellingham Bill says

Big Lie: America Doesn't Have #1 Richest Middle-Class in the World...We're Ran
By marcus  106 comments, latest 10 months ago:
indigenous says And Bob's response is: http://www.bing.com/videos/sea

R.I.P.James Gandolfini
By marcus  19 comments, latest 10 months ago:
elliemae says I actually knew something that the media didn't about a "flavor of the month." It made it to the rags without me - the guy's relatives sold him out. I coulda made that...

Printing tiny batteries
By marcus  1 comment, latest 10 months ago:
marcus says How much smaller do these get ? Bring on the insect sized drones. http://www.techeblog.com/index If they do get way smaller in coming decades, then the idea of robots swimming around in our bodies...

The real health care issue is beyond Obamacare
By marcus  26 comments, latest 11 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says humanity says You lie !! Calm down Son, you'll get an outrageously expensive bill too, even though you have your mandated Insurance policy, you'll see, you'll see. Be first in line for a...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 90 milliseconds to create.