Threads started by errc

New facts come to light wrt Eric garner murder
By errc  7 comments, latest 3 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Sounds like Pantalune is a poofter and murdered Garner because he wouldn't give him any action.

iNVN
By errc  21 comments, latest 1 month ago:
errc says 7.5% gain in 24 hours is tempting me to sell. That's a lot of money

The rise of smart cities
By errc  2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Let's don't but say we DID. I'm sick of Smart anything. There's nothing fucking intelligent about paying hundreds or thousands of dollars for your own personal government prescribed surveillance device into your life...

approaching ppaca as a capitalist
By errc  posted 2 months ago:
Wouldn't most informed, intelligent capitalists, opt out of ppaca, and just pay the fine instead?

fem-nazis gone wild
By errc  36 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Rin says At an expensive esc*rting rate of $300/hr, that would give me an allnighter, every week, for over 20 years.

scientific fact
By errc  51 comments, latest 3 months ago:
New Renter says Rin says Here's the thing, I believe that the current crop of scientists and engineers are not creative, unless you mean creative in throwing the wool over ppl's eyes. Because its not...

domestic terrorist threat level elevated to RED
By errc  posted 7 months ago:
http://www.substance.com/when- For years in North Philly, the heart of Philadelphias heroin and crack trade, narcotics squads have exercisedincredible powers among the poor blacks and Latinos they patrol. They have kicked in doors and manhandled people....

hep c drug that sells for 900 elsewhere, goes for 84,000 in america
By errc  32 comments, latest 8 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Dan8267 says All true, but isn't the current situation the result of free market behavior run amok to the point where big business can write laws? If big pharma isn't Free to rewrite...

blacks raping white women, heroin and crack cocaine use increase exponentially
By errc  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bob2356 says I'm sure that it won't be too hard to keep track of both the black guys in Colorado so white women there are pretty safe.

record cold causes phenomena, baffles scientests
By errc  posted 1 year ago:
"Its so cold, we're seeing democrats walking down the street with their hands in their own pockets" exclaimed one scientist. "I've never seen anything like this. We didn't even consider it a possibility"

fed trader admits QE a feast for wall street
By errc  3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
FortWayne says Flux says One thing I have learned is that the game is completely rigged. You need to get in it or nothing will ever happen for you. Skin in the game has been...

christie in a rout
By errc  99 comments, latest 1 year ago:
upisdown says thunderlips11 says Please, oh please Palin, be sure to make your voice heard, particularly in Purple States. PPPPPllllllllllllllllleeeeeeee Campaign, Grifter, campaign!!!! Saw her on a couple of morning shows screeching about "the war...

if you could buy a house
By errc  20 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says Quigley says To me, the deal felt similar to buying a double wide in a trailer park. Sure you own the hulk of wood and aluminum, but your pile of shit can be...

Democrats are the new Republicans
By errc  20 comments, latest 1 year ago:
upisdown says Quigley says While voting Democrat means additionalJob-killing Restrictions on job creating business, an EPA drunk on its own power, issuing proclamations willy-nilly that would shutter what's left of American industry and leave us...

wealthy land creators
By errc  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says Land creators?

commercial real estate
By errc  9 comments, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says errc says Hypothetical: Can circumvent a realtor, and the subsequent commission. Seeing as how building isn't actually for sale, just throwing around ideas with a friend, to help one another. The 244k appraisal...

Allegiance to a nation is a collective suicide pact
By errc  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
freak80 says True that.

zeta cartel head arrested
By errc  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
errc says I like how the media suggests that this will be a major blow As if there weren't an infinite supply of people waiting in line to take his place The only solution is...

http://www.donttaxmycreditunion.org/
By errc  posted 1 year ago:
The big banks are back at it. Utilizing our government as a weapon against we the people. Just say no to the TBTF monopolists and their anti capitalism push to squash out the competition

charities = scam
By errc  21 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says leo707 says New Renter says From the last article: * * * * * Edit: More Wow, and with all that they still manage to get 92.2% of their budget to their...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 78 milliseconds to create.