Threads started by bgamall4

Putin Says Don't Mess with Russia, Decides to Arm Iran with Nukes for Proxy War
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   16 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
bgamall4 says bob2356 says bgamall4 says bob2356 says You didn't read the disclaimer at the bottom did you? I wrote the article, but thanks for the heads up. You're promoting your own semi fiction nutjob...

California cop facing Las Vegas prostitution charge
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   114 comments, latest 19 hours ago:
Rin says Rin says But of course, others (bob isn't alone here) will say that that's not possible. Well, so be it, let them hang out with their high maintenance girlfriends. I can only hope...

US Projects Evil Empire Desires onto Putin. Putin: US Has Personality Disorder
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   7 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Ceffer says bgamall4 says US Has Personality Disorder Yass, she is an histrionic beeatch with borderline tendencies.

This Guys Pants Blown to Smithereens. Not a Scratch on Him!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   14 comments, latest 2 days ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says He was burnt. There does not have to be a scratch. It explains the state of his clothes, and the skin grafts he would ultimately need. Give it up,...

You Won't Listen to Me. Listen to Roger Waters Tell It About Israel
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   25 comments, latest 3 days ago:
bgamall4 says SoftShell says Rhodes was not a zionist. He was a scholar. Strategist says Balfour was a Zionist and so was Rhodes Funny, Softshell.

Ferguson Police Behead American Journalist
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   11 comments, latest 3 days ago:
bgamall4 says carrieon says This article is awesome. Thank you for sharing. It puts into perspective how it feels to be victimized by the national media before a hearing, not to mention a trial. There...

Jamie Dimon Screwed the American people all the Thanks He Gets is Throat Cancer
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   3 comments, latest 4 days ago:
bgamall4 says marco says "Dimon needs to rethink his position in life." You mean America on all fours , and him behind ? Exactly.

Former NBA Great World B. (Louis) Freeh Was Involved in Tragic Accident.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 5 days ago:
bgamall4 says You gotta read about this crum.

Lindsey Graham Comes Out of the Closet, Finally! His Friends Are Shocked!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   8 comments, latest 5 days ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says He is right on. Are you an angry white man? If you are, tell us why? Most angry white men have been directed to be angry at the WRONG PEOPLE. Strategist...

Housing Market Stuck in Downward Spiral
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   6 comments, latest 5 days ago:
bgamall4 says Diomedes777 says Whether it happens 'anytime soon' is debatable. But ultimately, it HAS to happen. Otherwise, we will start into a runaway inflationary situation. I doubt it. There isn't any money on mainstreet....

Netanyahu Wonders Out Loud How He Can Make Holocaust Survivors Into Anti-Semites
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   7 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says Holocaust people survivors were/are the coolest people on Earth. It was I, that always felt blessed for having had the privilege to carpet their condo, or vinyl their kitchen. The fairness...

My Initial Evaluation of Dr. David Duke and His Theories about Jewish Racism
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 6 days ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza With regard to that subject, I don't trust a reformed alcoholic around booz, so I don't trust Dr. Duke fully, when he discusses race. We all know he was once a KKK leader in...

Pressure Builds within the Fed to Fake the American Recovery for Rate Rise
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   11 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says For any of you gold bugs who feel that treasuries are not the new gold, well, you are deluding yourselves. Yes the stock market can collapse, but the dollar collapsing is another matter....

Hiding true findings about flight MH17. Even the Netherlands. Bastards!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/t Russian edited by Global Research In the framework of the 4-country agreement signed on 8 August between Ukraine, the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia, information on the progress and results of the investigation of the...

HyrdoCarbon Is a Cheap Racist Copy of World Net Daily
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   22 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says SoftShell says If I were you I'd piss on his avatar.... just make sure to put down a lot of towels first. I like dogs. They are programmed to even like the Stinky...

Lindsey Graham Said Not Enough Angry White Boys to Sustain Republicans
http://www.examplesofglobaliza Senator Lindsey Graham is known as a pro Israel, pro war, senator who probably was picked on as a kid. Lindsey Graham is also the mouthy guy who said this about Republican prospects for...

Article Vindicates My Claim Scarcity of Contracts, Churn Drives Up Commodities
http://www.examplesofglobaliza Smoking gun.

Homeland Security Is in Ferguson Mo. Cuz Merica Morally Bankrupt Like Israel
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   27 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says That clown, Hydrocarbon, wants the US to be racist like Israel. That clown doesn't want the US to be better than Israel, the unholy, atheistic holy land.

Famous Political Pundit A.B.Stoddard Wants a POTUS with a High Sperm Count.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says This is a sexy article.

Dominionist Governor Rick Perry's Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   19 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says Just another wacko that has a hard on for Rick Perry. Funny since rumors have it that he is gay. I don't really know, do you, Captain?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 292 milliseconds to create.