threads started by bgamall4

Eurozone is Toast. Wanted IMF Report Favorable to Greece BLOCKED!
By bgamall4   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Greece is toast. The Eurozone will be better off without the moochers. The Eurozone is toast. Otherwise, why would it want the report blocked? Think about it Einstein. You are not...

The Washington Post Used the Fake Sandy Hook to Argue Against Guns
By bgamall4   26 comments, latest 6 days ago:
bgamall4 says And I like Utah's red rock. Cool state except for the Zion stuff. There is a real Zion, but you don't go here or there to find it, Ellie Mae.

POTUS Obama Isn't White Enough to Be a Zionist, Lol.
By bgamall4   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says But this is racism, what is going on in Israel. No different than South Carolina.

Think of it as housing bubble 2.0 San Francisco
By bgamall4   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.businessinsider.com Crazy things had been encouraged to happen to drive home prices into the stratosphere. Risks homebuyers and lenders took were enormous. Shady dealings everywhere. Everybody loved it. Governments at all levels incited it because...

Jimmy B. Lee Died and Guess What. He Was an SOB.
By bgamall4   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
P N Dr Lo R says CaptainShuddup says SS will still be there though. So would your savings account if you put money in it. And SS is about all. It was a corny analogy...

Hatred
By bgamall4   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.wickedzionism.com/p The terrible words were an example of someone who thinks that there was nothing wrong with the killing of innocent men and women and children where regime change took place, namely in Iraq, Syria,...

Another Bankster bites the dust. Jimmy Lee of JPM
Jimmy Lee died, and that means one less bankster in the world. Gilligan of AMX died and he was a thief, raising interest rates for prime borrowers while the Fed was lowering interest rates to...

European Society for Engineering Education Accepts Paper by AE911Truth Petition
By bgamall4   5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says That is for you Iwog. You are tin foil now. The paper was accepted by peer review and says: Oh boy, Gary has exposed us Zionists once and for...

Greece Has the Eurozone by the Cajones and I Can Prove It
By bgamall4   40 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says You guys are being silly. You think countries cannot exist without being a part of the Zionist cabal. Well, Iceland is doing just fine. So you already have been proven wrong.

Idiot Stossel says spontaneous order on a skating rink is the way to go.
By bgamall4   3 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Strategist says indigenous says Did you delete Strat's comment? Nope Stossel has it right, are you a communist? He did. he he he. Everything I said about Stossel. Stossel must be a Zionist.

Marco Rubio wants a country where regular folks have a harder time bouncing back
http://www.businessinsider.com In 2013, he reported two mortgages and at least $450,000 in liabilities. This year, he sold his home in Tallahassee, losing $18,000 in the deal. Even as Rubio spent far more than he earned,...

Again Fooking IWOG Deletes Link Proving Ties Between ISIS/Israel and Is Zionist
By bgamall4   13 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says I can survive without God. Can you survive without money? Why would I tell you if I have a little money? I can tell you I am not rich, but you...

Iwog Is a Damn Zionist Just Like Strategist and Bigsby
By bgamall4   25 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says It is still wrong. The wrath of God will be focused on the Zionists more than anyone. They will be beaten, if you will, with the most stripes. Don't...

9/11 was Done by People in our Own Government | Global Research
By bgamall4   2 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says HEY YOU says It's G.W.Bush & Rep/Cons fault. Absolute failures! No, they succeeded in mass murder. Get meds. HEY YOU says Three buildings,two planes. That's the new math. You are disputing that there...

Perverted Zionists on CNN Want to Change Child Sexuality Before Puberty!
By bgamall4   94 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says thunderlips11 says otal depravity! Unconditional Election! Limited repentence! Perserverance of the saints! Yet, I, am one of God's extra special elect, which gives me warrant to enslave the Bantu and take the land...

Rand Paul: Some of them I think secretly want there to be an attack on the US
By bgamall4   17 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist you vie for stupidity with a stump in the forest. bgamall4 says You really are stupid, Bob. Why do I get to be more stupid? :(

Lindsey Graham Comes Out of the Closet, Finally! His Friends Are Shocked!
By bgamall4   16 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Dan8267 says Damn, are you sure little Ronny is straight? His wife isn't simply his beard? Well, guess I wrong about that. Dick Cheney's daughter is still a carpet muncher, right? My joke...

Ed Gilligan of AMX Dies Suddenly: Go to Hell Do Not Pass Go!
By bgamall4   13 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says HEY YOU says On conspiracies, how many Rs & Ds are involved? I'm not worried about Zionist All Democratic leaders and Republican leaders are Zionist globalists. Zionism is not a religion, it is...

Cops Dehumanizing Black Suspect with Antlers
By bgamall4   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Dan8267 says A good cop, by definition, arrests bad cops whenever he sees them commit a crime. By this standard, damn few cops are good. They are far more loyal to each other...

Die Greek Central Bank! Die! Greece Rejects Capital Controls
By bgamall4   9 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says This does not sound like bgamall4. Someone hacked his account. I wanted to sound like Apocalypse. Lol. I fooled you. I still don't believe you are Gary....

Page 1 of 67  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net