Threads started by APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Heroes for Freedom Eager to Use Women as Human Shields in Bundypalooza Shootouts
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  33 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
bgamall4 says So apoc why are you so afraid to answer my question? Are you NWO or not?

2016 Dream Team
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  4 comments, latest 2 days ago:
dublin hillz says Iosef V HydroCabron says What about the Chair of the State Board of Equalization? And who will head up efforts to suppress individual responsibility and self-reliance? Probably gonna be some millenial who...

New Business Model for REALTORs
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  5 comments, latest 3 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says lostand confused says Are there any real life hot lesbian couples? Most look like this. Who cares? As long as two comely ladies eat each other out and scissor hump like crazed weasels...

Cops Blow Gardener the Fuck Away for Terrorizing Lawn With Water
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  11 comments, latest 6 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says What I don't understand is why the cops left the suspect's co-conspirators in lawn torture alive in the house to commit more acts of mayhem. Don't these guys care about officer safety?

How Would USA Be Different If Congress & President Didn't Suck Bankster Cocks?
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says mell says That should be made into a screenplay! I suggest part of the soundtrack will be Schubert's death and the maiden and the dance of the demon fiddler will be enacted by...

T or F: Listing with a REALTOR is Exactly Like Hiring Jeffrey Dahmer to Babysit
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  25 comments, latest 1 week ago:
hrhjuliet says Oh. Well someone get to it then. That sounds simple enough.

REALTOR Location Registry as Public Safety Measure
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says All great ideas but you have to be able to see a REALTOR from a good ways. Maybe in the outdoors a REALTOR should be required to wear a sandwich board sign with...

What is Grosser?
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Iosef V HydroCabron says Why would I shit into a running blender?

Flight 370 Theories
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  152 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says corntrollio says If you read aviation forums now, you see strange theories about how someone his now dumping trash off the coast of Australia to throw off the investigators on the...

Rentacops Batter and Arrest University Employee for Fixing Misdrawn Map
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  28 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Homeboy says WTF? Why do they let that retarded guy wear a cop uniform? He was only operating by the direct orders of another asshole wearing Robe, sash and tassels.

Is Igniting My Farts and Inhaling Just Another Kind of Vaping?
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  4 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
prodigy says This is in direct contrast to the common canine, which seems to flourish around fresh excrement, and their various sources. CaptainShuddup says I never figured out how people are willing(me included) to sit...

San Antonio College Rentapig Kills Student With Point-Blank Shot Through Back
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
sbh says The Incarnate Word is a catholic school. Somewhere an altar boy is confused by this.

The Pride of Florida: Man Raped 8-month-old Dog on Porch
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  17 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says obligatory;

Insanely Hot Uyghur Go-Go Dancers Coy About Role in MH370 Vanishment
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  posted 1 month ago:
They tried to tell me they didn't have anything to do with it. I'm not believing a word of it.

Woman chops off alleged rapists penis and beats him to death with a hammer
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  20 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says Strategist says Call it Crazy says Strategist says His severed penis should be stuffed down his own throat and made to swallow. Are you talking about your Motel 6 adventures again??? The...

Confessed REALTOR Fraud Artist Could Keep Her Brokerage License
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  18 comments, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says fedwatcher says Which is worse, her keeping her licence or Angelo Mozilo not being in jail? Hard to parse but we could make it all right if a judge would rip off the...

Have You Skull Fucked a Banker and Thrown It Out of a Helicopter Today?
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  18 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Ceffer says Robber Baron Elite Scum says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Then how come your mom begs me to shit on her face? As usual, you always have a good comeback. Maybe it's best I admit defeat...

THE PRISON RAPE ECONOMY
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Bitcoins arent the future? says You can't rape the willing...

Papists Say: PedoPriest's Boy Sodomy Mom's Fault for Failure to Supervise
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  15 comments, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says I'll give the baby rapists a buck if they'd let me nail a banker to a cross.

FACE: The New White Meat
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  12 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says Patrick says hmmm, patrick.net is on the first page of google results for "cannibal anarchy" maybe i should rethink the site's mission. The Cannibal Anarchy Case for a Chris Christie GOP was my...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 69 milliseconds to create.