Threads started by APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

PatNet to ISIS: Allah Sucks Moosecock
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  19 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
curious2 says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says I just got a call from the Moose Lodge in town and they're not amused and say they won't put up with any untoward advances by the ISIS people. This gives...

New Mexico REALTOR Admits Paying 13-year-old Girl on Several Occasions
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  12 comments, latest 23 hours ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says How long do we wait? Letting REALTOR walk around loose in the street is just inviting more perfidy.

Atlanta Cop Kills and Immolates His Way to Cop of the Year Candidacy
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  6 comments, latest 2 days ago:
HydroCabron says I believe that the NAR grants honorary licenses in situations like this, so he can now represent buyers or sellers even if he couldn't before.

A Sure Cure for Housing Market Doldrums: Underwrite the Dead!
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  5 comments, latest 3 days ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Ceffer says Underwrite, don't Undertake! The new Real Estate Whorism! Maybe funeral parlors can open up a whole new line of business. This thing has legs.

Will YOU Kill Kim Jong-un to Celebrate Labor Day?
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  3 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Strategist says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Will YOU Kill Kim Jong-un to Celebrate Labor Day? Don't you need a reason to kill someone?

REALTOR Tyrant Kim Jong-un Censoring Movie About His Just Demise
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  4 comments, latest 5 days ago:
zzyzzx says Strategist says "Producers are considering cutting the death scene, in which Korean-American actor Randall Park stars as Kim, for fear of angering North Korea's supreme leader." Didn't stop Team America: World Police Forward...

Kleptomaniacal REALTOR Pleads Guilty for Stealing Cheesy Crap from Saks
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  1 comment, latest 6 days ago:
jvolstad says I'll bet she gives good head.

REALTORs on Suicide Watch! DIE! DIE! DIE!
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  posted 6 days ago:
4 charts show how even Realtors are losing confidence in housing http://www.housingwire.com/art

North Korea Scared Shitless of PatNet Plot to Assassinate Kim Jong-un
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  3 comments, latest 6 days ago:
Ceffer says The North Koreans are being called upon to engage in insane gyrations of adoration and political loyalty to the KimFuck, or their daily ration of shoe leather will be cut off.

Twisted OK REALTOR Arrested for CHILD MOLESTATION
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Jimboac says I don't think I can send him to hell. However, I will try to give him a little taste of it here in Margate, NJ.

DIE! KIM JONG-UN, FUCKING DIE!
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  15 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says lostand confused says Didn't Kim Jong Un sing ganganam style? No, but everyone in Korea wants to beat him to death with his own arms Gangnam style.

2012 "Realtor of the Year" Sentenced to Prison For Theft
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  9 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Quigley says When the FBI wises up and starts equating "Realtor" with "criminal" their Most Wanted list will have new meaning. REALTORs are perpetual crime machines. Having them near any transaction, much less...

Voice Telephone Fraud Attempts by 'Microsoft Support' Spoof Fraudsters
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  9 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HEY YOU says When I get any crank call,I never hang up. I do so enjoy listening to my voice.

N. Korea Holds Drill to Save Kim Jong-un from PatNet Assassination Program
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says We're not going to fall for the old dictator on the burka trick! No way!

PatNet Survey: Ripping Out Kim Jong-un's Lungs - Which Way?
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  15 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says KIMFUCK IS REALTOR OF THE YEAR!

Dan8267 is Going to Take a Shit on Kim Jong-un's Face in the name of Justice
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  13 comments, latest 1 week ago:
elliemae says Strategist says I can't even figure out my iphone, least of all a crazy and complicated world. I had the same problem - until I consulted a ten-year old. Her 8 year old...

North Korea's military is falling apart is Kim Jong Un's regime next?
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  30 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says HydroCabron says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says You think we make this stuff up? I copy all my commentary straight from the von Mises Institute site - I have a congenital aversion to thinking. The fact...

Sony Censoring Kim Jong-un Assassination Film Because They Suck Hemorrhoids
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says lostand confused says Nail him to the floor in Gangnam and have hipsters dancing on his face.

Answer to All the World's Major Problems
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Ceffer says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says You think this will work with REALTORS, too? Realtors are generally too sated from raping their clients for this to work, they usually require different tactics, although they are known to...

What Shoes Do You Wear When You Kick Kim Jong-Un in the Gonads?
By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch  15 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
jvolstad says My $20 tennies that I got at Costco.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 96 milliseconds to create.