Threads started by bg

Funny quote for Roberta
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bob2356 says In heaven the british are the police, the french are the cooks, the swiss are the administrators, the italians are the lovers and the germans are the mechanics. In hell the british are...

SF population booming
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says from the article... The City added 28,500 new residents between 2000 and 2010, for a grand total of 805,263. think about all the new development that was put up over the past 10...

Considering buying - how to bid?
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   30 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Moderate Infidel says Never get real estate advice from a realtor.

It is not about the nail
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   4 comments, latest 11 months ago:
bmwman91 says Oh man, epic. There is a lot of truth in there. My wife and I just watched it and got a good laugh.

Selecting a good investment advisor
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   13 comments, latest 11 months ago:
bg says Thank you guys. I worked about 15 hours today. My brain is fried tonight, but I will go reading your recommendations tomorrow.

Selecting a mutual fund or ETF
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   1 comment, latest 11 months ago:
Remington says I don't know of any ETF's that blend stocks/bonds into one that isn't a target date fund. I'm not a fan of them either because of the expenses. The general rule of thumb...

1279 Alicante, Pacifica, CA, 94044
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
Remington says No I didnt, but I live in the area and I recognize seeing the basketball hoop in the back! You can see it from Linda Mar St below. I agree with your husband,...

925 Oddstad Bl, Pacifica CA, 94044
By bg  6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Blurtman says You're kidding. You folks are brainwashed, forced to worship shit.

823 Montezuma Drive
By bg  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
Remington says This guy went pending after 7 days. Would love to know at what price. Haha your right, this looks VERY similar to the one I went to. These types of homes are arguable...

1637 Higgins Way, Pacifica, CA 94044
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   posted 1 year ago:
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Pacif This was a fun one to go see. Located on the side of a hill on practically a one lane, dead-end street. Those things were OK so long as you could back out of...

449 Roberts Road D-1
By bg  6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bg says E-man says This agent doesn't do a very good job. 21 days contingency in this market? She did a crappy job with the signs to find the place, too. The only reason I...

1230 TERRA NOVA Blvd, Pacifica, CA 94044
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bg says Remington says Closed March 20th, for 421K! That seems crazy to me. I guess it is my sign that I should continue to sit out of this current market.

What happens to Walmart when people run out of money?
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   48 comments, latest 1 year ago:
leo707 says bg says (BTW- I wrote broken on the inside of the box so that someone might realize it if they tried to sell it again.) Good idea.

1249 Oddstad, Pacifica, CA 94044
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   9 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bg says justme says What TV series does the expression DB come from? NCIS and CSI. So sad that I have thoughts about that. Maybe L & O.

6827 Gaston Ave, Dallas, TX 75214
By bg in Dallas TX 75214   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
lisalisa says opulence... Maybe some banker wanna-be's house...

Personal finance suggestions
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   45 comments, latest 1 year ago:
ttsmyf says bg, To hopefully aid your understanding of my figuring of indicated overpricings, please see section "Bubbles relative to GDP" near the bottom of http://www.showrealhist.com/RD

Why is there corn in your coke?
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
lostand confused says Dairy farmers and others who feed corn are not benefiting from the run up in prices.

If you like Patrick's book/ideas, say so on Amazon
By bg in Pacifica CA 94044   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
leo707 says Yep, I wrote my review a while ago. It is a great way to support Pnet.

317 Magellan, Pacifica
We went to this one after seeing the house on 378 Heathcliff, so by comparison it looked a little better. http://www.redfin.com/CA/Pacif There were a few notable things about the house. First, the floors upstairs didn't...

348 Heathcliff
I toured the scariest house today. http://www.redfin.com/CA/Pacif It is big for the area. This house is set up as a boarding house. Something like 6 unwarranted bedrooms, two bizarre kitchens. There were at least 8...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 73 milliseconds to create.