Threads started by Nobody

Wake up, giving money to rich will not create jobs.
By Nobody in San Jose CA 95117   175 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Nobody says CaptainShuddup says While letting out of control Liberal pipe dreams creates Jobs in China. Obama's golden boy company 123 battery manufacture, has been sold to China Another failed investment scheme to create jobs....

Congratulation for passing the prop. 30
By Nobody in San Jose CA 95117   9 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Vicente says pazuzu says PUBLIC unions are the travesty and should not even exist. Because.... public workers never have workplace complaints, bad management, contract issues, or feel a need to negotiate as a group. Right....

fair or unfair taxation?
By Nobody in San Jose CA 95117   7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bellingham Bill says Correction accepted : )

The rationale for Republican policy for tax
By Nobody in San Jose CA 95117   33 comments, latest 1 year ago:
freak80 says iwog says When did those voices in your head start telling you commies were hiding in your closet? He's probably referring to EvilMonkeyBoy.

People are utterly forgetful. Great depression had two dips.
By Nobody  1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
I would add a number 7 to the list. 7. Potential young homebuyers who want to start a family are coming out of college with large amounts of debt.

The richer is getting richer and poor is getting poor.
By Nobody  2 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Nobody says E-man, I guess you are a young person saying this, cause it sounds very ignorant and immature. Do you think everyone chooses to be poor or the success is achieved alone? For 1%...

Is Obama trying to bust the budget?
By Nobody  14 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Tenouncetrout says Actually more people fraudulently claimed that 8K credit, than there were Dumb Asses who honestly bought for the credit. I'm really confused. There were 2.1 million tax credits claimed. You've provided documentation for...

The first time home buyers stayed away? No, we were pushed away by the investors.
By Nobody  77 comments, latest 3 years ago:
American in Japan says @Troy >My LL was a nice guy and gave me back my Y220,000 in Y10,000 notes when I was leaving after 5 years. A very rare (in my experience) yet pleasant...

The cost of commodity
By Nobody  1 comment, latest 3 years ago:
Lately, the price of oil is creeping up again. That seems no surprise to me, because FED decided to dump more money about 6 month ago. No. It's mostly because of China an other...

Federal Surplus and Our future: Raising tax for the rich
By Nobody  68 comments, latest 3 years ago:
marcus says shrekgrinch says And regarding the spending stats you did look up — did it cover ALL spending? See, with government stats there is spending and then there is spending and then there is...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 36 milliseconds to create.