Threads started by Reality

Iwog Idiocy Strikes Again
By Reality  76 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SoftShell says Strange...I always thought he was a member of the rare Philippino-Swedish breed... Reality says Iwog apparently doesn't understand what Kondratieff Cycle is, and thought it was some kind of Austrian School of thought....

The Destructiveness of Keynesian Priesthood under Democrat Guise
By Reality  6 comments, latest 2 months ago:
indigenous says bob2356 says Us banking was always controlled by crony capitalism. Fraud and fiat currency by states and private banks from 1780's till the war of 1812 lead to the second bank which degenerated...

iWog is Losing Argument Again and Deleting Post
By Reality  19 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Reality says bob2356 says I'm not talking about your post I'm talking about the sentence "every single possible development/outcome is prescribed apriori in the rule book." The only word that could possibly used substituted (at...

Rebutting iWog's FED Cult
By Reality  88 comments, latest 7 months ago:
mell says iwog says mell says You could have bought anything in 2009 and made a decent return, once the Fed bazooka was locked, loaded and fired there was no use fighting the tape. You...

Whale of A Bubble
By Reality  posted 7 months ago:
http://alerts.cnn.com/2014/04/ Where is AF and his gattling gun crew?

Rebutting Iwog's Nonsense Prediction
By Reality  23 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Bellingham Bill says "In only 5 years of presidency, Obama has already run up more national debt than all previous presidents combined" While it's true deficit spending increased in 2010-2014, http://research.stlouisfed.org this was largely the...

SBH's Skinhead Obsession
By Reality  6 comments, latest 9 months ago:
sbh says Yeah, even a schmuck like me has gotta be good for somethin'.

Another post disappeared by iWog the Liar and Fraudster
By Reality  100 comments, latest 9 months ago:
sbh says Pop goes the weasel.

New Firms Create Jobs, Old Existing Firms Kill Jobs
By Reality  1 comment, latest 10 months ago:
indigenous says Very apt. I would say and at least the 2nd half of the last century also created ALL new jobs. I like the forest analogy. The BLM or similiar decides that we can't...

J. M. Keynes, the Damage Still Done By A Defunct Economist
By Reality  6 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Entitlemented says The Lawyers in the EU should outlaw manufacturing, as they have in the US. Then Germany can be PIGS.........

The Scandavian Dark Lands
By Reality  3 comments, latest 10 months ago:
indigenous says Not one of you mutts are going to comment on this?

Iwog Proves Himself to be an Obnoxious Liar and an Ignorant Fool Yet Again
By Reality  5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bigsby says Has he deleted this exchange from the original thread?

Iwog Launches Pointless Personal Vandetta Thread Then Censors Posts
By Reality  200 comments, latest 1 year ago:
elliemae says indigenous says Do you have a score card? On my scorecard he has yet to win one. Instead he feigns indignation and fades away. Perhaps - but before he "fades away" there are...

Without Pharoah, Who Would Have Built the Pyramids
By Reality  6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says The Pharaohs didn't build that, Obama did.

The Georgist Blindspots
By Reality  133 comments, latest 3 years ago:
Reality says The latent supply from the ability to switch to oil provides some competition . . . and that's a good thing. Latent supply isn't an significant issue. As far as I know, there's...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 406 milliseconds to create.