threads started by jvolstad

First Church of Cannabis
By jvolstad   posted 3 days ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/first-ch Amen.....

Elvis buys Real Estate at Walmart
By jvolstad   posted 4 days ago:
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com Elvis has just left the building…and thinks that it is in decent enough shape that with a few minor additions he could put it back on the market in a few months and make...

Patrick is a saint?
By jvolstad   posted 4 days ago:
I'll bet the Realtor's don't think so.

Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out to Celebrate New York LGBT Pride
By jvolstad   2 comments, latest 5 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says He would have gotten a water cannon in the Turkey GPP.

Former San Antonio mayor calls on Robert E. Lee High School to change name
By jvolstad   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
SoftShell says original sin is extraordinarily prevalent throughout latino neighborhoods, as not only did they sneak slaves into the country back in the day, they also snuck themselves..

The Debt Project
By jvolstad   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://thedebtproject.net/ Reading some of these stories, people need to be smarter about taking on debt. A good example is going to college out-of-state and then taking out student loans to pay for it.

What do you identify as?
By jvolstad   12 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
dodgerfanjohn says I identify as a 80 year old curmudgeon who has spent way too many years in so cal poker rooms. Gripping gives me the only true pleasure in life. I suspect most pat.net...

What starts with one California REALTOR benefits all of California
By jvolstad   posted 2 weeks ago:
What a load of cr.p. :-/

South Texas man arrested again for trying to have sex with a horse
By jvolstad   19 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says I wonder why??? You wonder why the shit you eat draws flies? Stop eating it and just flush it, dude, like everybody else. It won't wreck your lifestyle, you...

I am the new normal?
By jvolstad   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
YesYNot says I love watching uptight republicans getting their panties in a wad thinking about this. It's great how your imagination goes right for the details. You just want to know all of the bathroom...

Why you should buy with little down
By jvolstad   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
pstorjohn says The low barriers to entry guarantee the dregs of the earth in the industry. The ridiculous commissions for so little skill and education required turns over rocks every day and this is the...

Neverland, former home of Michael Jackson, on sale for $100M
By jvolstad   posted 1 month ago:
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/ne Neverland Ranch is up for sale. The California property that once served as Michael Jackson's home and personal fantasyland is being listed at $100 million, according to the Wall Street Journal. The 2,700-acre ranch...

Millennials in Texas and in California reject home ownership for vastly differen
bgamall4 says The Texans are to stupid to figure out how to buy a home and the west has prices too high for the down payment to be accumulated. But really, they all need to...

Why an agent might refuse to show a house (the low commission)
http://www.latimes.com/busines Not a problem. So called buyer agents are as useless as tits on a bull. I'll contact the listing agent directly. I'm sure that Realtard would love the full commission. The agent might even...

7 major housing markets now 'overvalued'
USMCBOSS says This is the most ignorant of your post in a LONG time.......and you have put some WHOPPERS out there in the past......Boomers Retiring will be moving down to smaller houses and houses with...

1246 Vintage Way New Braunfels, TX 78132
By jvolstad   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bob2356 says jvolstad says Custom home foreclosures and builders trying to sell their models and "get out of dodge". It's a major drive without rush hour. Google says its even further than I remember, 37...

Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down for Serving Human Flesh
By jvolstad   5 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says One of the mutts will whine, this is what happens when you don't have regulations.

$1 million is no longer enough to retire on
By jvolstad   61 comments, latest 1 month ago:
iwog says bob2356 says What bullshit even for you. Come on. Fred Astaire could take tap dancing lessons from you. I understand. I also understand that your very detailed and well researched nothing will always...

Mortgage broker's recomendations for choosing a Realtor
I'm sure the mortgage broker will recommend some of his preferred Realtor's. ------------------------------ The following questions will help you qualify the Realtor that you interview for your real estate transaction. Here are 21 Critical Questions...

Train wreck news conference and politics
Philadelphia Mayor, during train wreck news conference, wearing his Clinton polo shirt. :-(

Page 1 of 61  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net