Threads started by Homeboy

And I'm out of here...
By Homeboy  18 comments, latest 4 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Blah Blah Blah!!!

Call it Crazy is not interested in facts that contradict the right-wing agenda
By Homeboy  28 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Homeboy says edvard2 says So anyway... the ignore button is right there and easy to use. I suggest everyone who doesn't want to come and read a bunch of troll posts do exactly that. You're...

Idiots who can't read
By Homeboy  118 comments, latest 7 months ago:
elliemae says rdm says I didn’t know the Hobby Lobby was a church. The Crafting Gods are pissed at you now!

Student goes on knife rampage; nobody killed
By Homeboy  79 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Homeboy says zzyzzx says 4 male youths, 1 female dead That doesn't even make the top 25 as far as death toll is concerned. Virginia Tech shooting was 32 dead.

RIP Christie's career
By Homeboy  48 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Homeboy says CaptainShuddup says I was talking about what Tip O'Neil did was not a law. Then it's not the same thing, is it? Plus, you haven't even provided a shred of evidence that it's...

Christie - Buh bye
By Homeboy  1 comment, latest 11 months ago:
sbh says "it’s not fair for the governor to hold Sandy funds hostage for the City of Hoboken because he wants me to give back to one private developer.” Governor rubberlips will wiggle out of...

Chris Christie - you are BUSTED
By Homeboy  76 comments, latest 11 months ago:
Homeboy says thomaswong.1986 says pretty much taxes everyone... Um, no. Actually a lot of people get tax BREAKS from ACA. Maybe try cracking open a newspaper once in awhile?

The Jew conspiracy extends further than we thought
By Homeboy  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
HydroCabron says Damn - this goes deeper than we thought!

Are all the posts from the phpBB forum gone?
By Homeboy  posted 1 year ago:
I was thinking it would be interesting to look at old threads from 2007-2008 to see what people were saying then. Unfortunately, I can't find any of them. Patrick created a new phpBB forum in...

Sure would suck to be a republican member of Congress right now
By Homeboy  32 comments, latest 1 year ago:
HydroCabron says SoftShell says The shutdown costs were invisible dollars to most americans. Probably true. But quite a few supply chains took a shit because of the backlogs in customs clearances. An importer that I...

Obamacare Unlikely to Create a Nation of Part-Timers
By Homeboy  13 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Homeboy says Call it Crazy says And I posted a chart showing the percentage of ALL workers going down, not just a "selective" group like you did to try and prove YOUR narrative. I'm not...

Dan, you suck
By Homeboy  8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Homeboy says errc says I'm surprised dan is censoring Care to repost it here, now I'm interested to know what was said I don't know how to re-post it. It was deleted. Dan posted a...

Rand Corp study - Individual rates are NOT going up
By Homeboy  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says RAND is another commie sell-out. Michelle Obama is in the driveway next door licking the blood off of her pitchfork right now after death panelling my elderly neighbors, by the way.

If you pay us some money, we'll skip the cavity search
By Homeboy  4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Call it Crazy says Ceffer says Cavity searches with vibrating detectors has always been at extra charge. I'd pay extra for that too :)

Obamacare: Where's the "explosion" of premium rates?
By Homeboy  12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says RAPE AMERICA!

Newt Gingrich: Republicans Rip Obamacare, but Have Zero Answer for Alternative
By Homeboy  34 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Homeboy says smaulgld says The only argument I can see how this helps insurance companies is the old 'they make it up on volume' reason. The ACA adds the uninsured that can't afford insurance or...

Party of "NO" wants to shut down the government just to sabotage ACA
By Homeboy  15 comments, latest 1 year ago:
edvard2 says I'm not really concerned. The GOP will fail on this latest of humorous waste of our tax dollars as well.

Whiny republican babies trying to sabotage ACA
By Homeboy  13 comments, latest 1 year ago:
sbh says ACA is the legal reality of this country, moron. Suck on that when next you miss your pacifier.

Households Facing ACA "Rate Shock" Will Get an Average of $2,672 in Free Money
By Homeboy  2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
curious2 says There is no "free money" for households. Obamacare tax money goes to corporations to subsidize their outrageous markups so they can continue to overcharge people and lobby politicians for even more money. When...

ACA detractors spread as much confusion and dishonesty about the law as possible
By Homeboy  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says I think I got my Death Panel appointment letter tonight. I could be wrong. Should I bring my own ice pick to kill the sick or does the Death Panel supply...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 255 milliseconds to create.