Threads started by PockyClipsNow

I just bought a house and it will cost half as much to own vs rent same house
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   564 comments, latest 1 year ago:
errc says PockyClipsNow says Well 20% price appreciation is pretty sweet. I will let you all know what my best offer is - plan to sell in June. How'd you make out?

Home prices still 50% too low in Bay Area - rent STILL cost twice the mortgage.
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   176 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Mobi says FortWayne says Oh I don't know, I think CA is on a decline. We have way too many pension obligations guaranteed, and way too few children to propagate the future. This. CA will...

New real estate bubble firmly in place. Lets share tips.
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   70 comments, latest 1 year ago:
PockyClipsNow says lostand confused says PockyClipsNow says Bubbles been around forever. Jesus was born in a barn because of housing bubble. I thought the whole Jesus thing was a massive money making bubble scheme that...

Norris Group predicts 20% increase for 2013
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   112 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Mark D says YesYNot says Mark D says there are always a lot of "obstacles" in congress, all they do is hinder progress. True, but I am surprised the repubs are not getting the message....

Redfin says prices up 5% YoY
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   28 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bubblesitter says You bet on 5% up again next year and then 5% the following? That's called a healthy recovery. If the prices tank from here,which is clearly a possibility,this recovery is once again a...

Democrats unveil plan to bail out 8 million more HELOC abusers and bubble buyers
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   15 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Bap33 says the lie is "simple refi loan". It is not a refi, because the assett is not worth the loan(L). The assett is worth 1/3L. So, if you are asking the taxpayer backed banks...

Redfin says phoenix prices up 31% YOY
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   16 comments, latest 2 years ago:
New Renter says 1epinpb says The supply of land is unlimited. Cities can always build UP. Look at japan. Consider the possibility that in another 100 years every major city in the US will look...

BuyingForHalfTheCostOfRenting! Trulia says its 45% cheaper to buy now!
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   22 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bg says robertoaribas says good point, but only partially true. I have had lots of pleasant disagreements with real people on here, but darrell is a freaking troll who follows me around biting at my...

Triple dip in prices starts now.Followed by boomlet with 2% mortgages from Fed.
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   28 comments, latest 2 years ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says Phoenix is Cannibal Anarchy Central. Economy based entirely on speculation. What jobs are left are heading to China and SE Asia soon. Population armed to the teeth. When the money runs...

Free $$$,$$$ for HELOC thieves gets delayed. Government upset.
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   posted 2 years ago:
http://www.housingwire.com/new

Remember iTulip.com? They predicted a 15 years of price declines....in 2005. So far spot on!
By PockyClipsNow  66 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Complete Moron says $ 209/ square foot for Cal. homes with tile roofs ( and pigeons that live in them ) + stone fireplaces + granite counters+ bay windows+ central air + in-ground sprinklers+ vaulted...

Romney wants to scale back/eliminate HUD,S-8,Tax Write offs for RE
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
PockyClipsNow says pr0n Is that a funky combination of Tron and P0rn? Kinky! ;-)

$100 down to buy a HUD home! 100% LTV!
http://www.advertisere.com/Fly

4-27 Hanson…House Prices at “a Bottom”…For the forth year in a row!!!
http://mhanson.com/archives/85

Now They are Doing Federal Loan Mods for LandLords
By PockyClipsNow  posted 3 years ago:
http://www.calculatedriskblog. I predict eventually through the varying and numerous federal programs from HUD,Phoney,Fraudie,FHA,HAMP,TA moratoriums, giveaways, money printing and bailouts housing will be permanently 'broken' by too much government meddleing. A house will cost '31% of...

Get a Good Deal On A Short Sale -ideas for buying in a rigged closed market
By PockyClipsNow  7 comments, latest 3 years ago:
zzyzzx says Malkovich says They both said that most houses purchased between 2004 and 2008 in Oakland were more than likely underwater. Probably reliable information.

Time to revist iTulip.com 2005 HB predictions.(15-20 years to bottom!)
By PockyClipsNow  1 comment, latest 3 years ago:
I think that between now & 2025, we will have far more serious economic demons surfacing that will cause some serious deterioration of this nation & government functionality. We continue to borrow money that we...

Will this work?:Buy home,quit job, get 2%/5 yr loan mod,get better job,winning!
By PockyClipsNow  6 comments, latest 3 years ago:
zzyzzx says What's preventing you from claiming to be unemployed to the bank? I doubt they check to see if you are really unemployed (since they didn't bother to check if you had a job...

If you are going to Default/Walkaway/Let it Foreclose WITHOUT a bankruptcy....Time is running out! Tax forgiveness on unpaid debt expires in 2012.
By PockyClipsNow  28 comments, latest 3 years ago:
PockyClipsNow says I’m sure some people will try to sue thier banks to FORCE them to foreclose by 12/31/12. This seems like a poor way to run things. LOL.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 59 milliseconds to create.