threads started by CL

Flag laws
By CL   3 comments, latest 6 days ago:
CL says Bgumball? Is that you?

Does QE cause inflation, or not?
By CL   154 comments, latest 1 month ago:
marcus says Haha. HydroCabron is hilarious.

Jeb 'misheard' Iraq question
By CL   8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says BayAreaObserver says Is there anything they learned from the Iraq War? Anything at all? .......that it's more important than ever to talk about Benghazi.

Non-violence
By CL   209 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says HydroCabron says All in all, our actions against the Axis were unprovoked aggression, borne of a Hamiltonian conception of centralized government. Pinche Cabron the mutt, actually the centralization part is still going today....

Under Armour
By CL   19 comments, latest 2 months ago:
komputodo says CL says Seems to have picked up steam. Any thoughts about buying UA? If the algos decide to buy it, it's all good. If not, you're screwed.

Welfare facts
By CL   40 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CL says control point says You are telling me Pennsylvania pays child care for people who are not working? What? Not according to this: That's what I'm saying too. Didn't they greatly restrict benefits and...

Surviving Spouse Questions:
By CL   8 comments, latest 3 months ago:
elliemae says You're welcome. Feel free to ask any further questions - I check patnet a couple of times a week. Can't quite cut the cord.

Israeli Elections
By CL   5 comments, latest 3 months ago:
sbh says http://fivethirtyeight.com/fea There are two phases to the Israeli election that starts Tuesday. The first: electing some politicians. Thats the relatively easy part to forecast. The second: Figuring out whos going to govern with...

PO Software
By CL   3 comments, latest 5 months ago:
CL says I have a system36 emulator running on an AS/400 emulator running on Vmware using parallels on my ipod. Works great!

Usenix
By CL   6 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Dan8267 says CL says Penisland was pretty funny too. Most of the visitors were disappointed. I mean, I've heard of pencil dick...

Shipping Laptops for charities
By CL   7 comments, latest 5 months ago:
CL says justme says I applaud the effort, anything to keep all those computers out of the landfill and be of some good use to boot. Thanks! curious2 says http://www.globalstewards.org/ "FREE Business pickups for 10+...

SNL - I Wish It Was Christmas Today - YouTube
By CL   posted 6 months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Whatever Happened to Overtime? - Nick Hanauer - POLITICO Magazine
By CL   6 comments, latest 8 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says It's been replaced by SUCK THE BOSSES DICK AND BEG TO WORK FOR FREE AFTER 40 HOURS, ASSHOLE!

The takeaway from six years of economic troubles? Keynes was right.
By CL   5 comments, latest 8 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says I must be in freaking la-la land.

CIO/CTO/CFO/CEO
By CL   2 comments, latest 9 months ago:
CL says Thanks Rin. Are the above true even if the company is not a tech producer or a start-up?

In a Subprime Bubble for Used Cars, Borrowers Pay Sky-High Rates - NYTimes.com
By CL   26 comments, latest 9 months ago:
Blurtman says

High-tech Employment
By CL   9 comments, latest 10 months ago:
New Renter says gsr says New Renter says CL says What do you think they consider "high-tech" for these types of reports? Data entry... On a TRS80. Data entry won't give you 196K even in...

Why Are Republicans Suddenly Leaning Left?
By CL   12 comments, latest 10 months ago:
curious2 says CL says Unless you are claiming Romney's primary vote totals were larger than his GE totals? CL, really, that question cannot possibly follow, even rhetorically, from what I said. I read your OP...

Libertarian Fantasies
By CL   67 comments, latest 11 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Vicente says Being great at playing finance circle-jerk and robbing retirees, doesn't neccessarily translate to running a retail empire. SURPRISE! Domo Origato, Randroid Roboto Great read, Vincente.

Securitization questions
By CL   5 comments, latest 11 months ago:
CL says http://www.investinganswers.co "ABC Investments may group these auto loans into tranches--groups of loans that may have common characteristics such as maturity or delinquency risk" So I guess my question is, are the investors tied...

Page 1 of 10  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net