Threads started by CL

CIO/CTO/CFO/CEO
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CL says Thanks Rin. Are the above true even if the company is not a tech producer or a start-up?

In a Subprime Bubble for Used Cars, Borrowers Pay Sky-High Rates - NYTimes.com
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   27 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Blurtman says

High-tech Employment
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   9 comments, latest 1 month ago:
New Renter says gsr says New Renter says CL says What do you think they consider "high-tech" for these types of reports? Data entry... On a TRS80. Data entry won't give you 196K even in...

Why Are Republicans Suddenly Leaning Left?
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   12 comments, latest 1 month ago:
curious2 says CL says Unless you are claiming Romney's primary vote totals were larger than his GE totals? CL, really, that question cannot possibly follow, even rhetorically, from what I said. I read your OP...

Libertarian Fantasies
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   67 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Vicente says Being great at playing finance circle-jerk and robbing retirees, doesn't neccessarily translate to running a retail empire. SURPRISE! Domo Origato, Randroid Roboto Great read, Vincente.

Securitization questions
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CL says http://www.investinganswers.co "ABC Investments may group these auto loans into tranches--groups of loans that may have common characteristics such as maturity or delinquency risk" So I guess my question is, are the investors tied...

Obamacare Fails to Fail - NYTimes.com
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   80 comments, latest 3 months ago:
SoftShell says I'd like to put forth a comprehensive coordinated statement of fact, but marcus has me ignored... Dan8267 says SoftShell says Wow. We finally agree... marcus says Dan doesn't seem to realize What further...

Animal questions
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   25 comments, latest 3 months ago:
CL says sbh says She might be scratching her bum because she has worms? I think that was checked. That and she definitely tested positive for the UTI, and had all the symptoms....straining to urinate,...

Housing Sales Hurt as Fewer Immigrants Chase Owner Dream - Bloomberg
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   9 comments, latest 4 months ago:
John Bailo says hanera says Back to Europe? Best idea yet! Or at least, would make a funny sci-fi. All native Europeans return to, and demand ancestral home lands!!

Extra dough
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   44 comments, latest 4 months ago:
CL says iwog says Go with a no load mutual fund or simply buy what Warren Buffett is holding. That reminds me...what do you guys think about BRK.B?

HPQ/INTC
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   3 comments, latest 4 months ago:
CL says zzyzzx says I think INTC is a bit lofty at these prices. So I should sell? Heraclitusstudent says Wait for the huge bubble that Iwog say is coming. And then sell? :)

Why are Realtors bad?
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   42 comments, latest 5 months ago:
corntrollio says errc says The title company makes something like, 1500? What the fuck does the title conpany do that makes them worth their exhorbitant fees It's not really what the title company does now,...

Which of the following cities are best to live/work in?
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   47 comments, latest 6 months ago:
CL says SFace says It means when you go to any school, restaurant, public event and there are people from nations all over, you don't feel a damn thing and don't notice it. It is...

Salem, Oregon
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   6 comments, latest 7 months ago:
mmmarvel says Salem, ah, the town that exists basically because the state capital is there. Salem is a nice enough town, but aside from the capital and one college (small college) there isn't much else...

State Healthcare Lotteries
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   20 comments, latest 7 months ago:
CL says curious2 says CL says Insurance is access.... No, insurance is a contract. Read yours. Semantics. If you are not in a life-threatening position, hospitals can refuse you if you don't have insurance, right?...

Looking good
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   posted 8 months ago:
http://dish.andrewsullivan.com The news cycle is so punishing these days you might be forgiven for thinking the Obama era is over. But it isn’t. It’s at its peak in terms of impact, because policies, especially economic...

Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
By CL in Menlo Park CA 94025   149 comments, latest 8 months ago:
tatupu70 says mell says Absolutely - there is an email stating Corzine directing that transfer link? And not to a long story detailing the circumstantial evidence against Corzine-please link to the damning email.

The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth - The Week
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   4 comments, latest 8 months ago:
monkframe says Does anyone still believe that we have the "best health care system in the world?" If so, it's another confirmation that they haven't been unlucky enough to encounter it fully.

ACA question
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   6 comments, latest 8 months ago:
CL says My friend bought on the Exchange last year due to his PEC. I'm guessing he could have waited until January 1, but didn't want to risk a lapse in coverage. His company brought...

Thomas Jefferson as First Democrat
By CL in Emeryville CA 94608   63 comments, latest 8 months ago:
CL says By the way, this looks like the full timeline, up to Obama. http://www.davidwalbert.com/20

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 107 milliseconds to create.