Threads started by unstoppable

Shorting companies that use QR codes in their advertising.
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   20 comments, latest 6 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says SoftShell says Some people just can't handle 'change'.... OK the last company I worked for, after about three weeks there. The guy I reported to, that was showing me the ropes of their...

screw paying one million for a crap ranch house in palo alto, buy this instead!
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   17 comments, latest 1 year ago:
unstoppable says rufita11 says Re-pointing the dish would be fun the first dozen times. I think it would be fun to point it at the nearest neighbors house, just to screw with their minds.

The Walled City of Kowloon, an inspiration for Blade Runner and Cannibal Anarchy
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   posted 1 year ago:
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong- Cool article and an awesome illustration about what was once the most densely populated place on earth.

Is Detroit the best place to start a cult?
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says It's a church I bet it ran to hard times when the locals started steeling more than they got in passing the basket around. Cult leaders have to be able to have followers...

Centurylink wants to buy an easment on my property
By unstoppable in Portland OR 97214   4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
unstoppable says If my neighbors want to sell out cheap all the power to them. I want a premium if I'm going to give up the best chunk of my lot for tomato growing. I...

Gonja real estate price premium
By unstoppable  5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
I think you might find a distinct correlation between communities that value environmental stewardship and incidents of labrador smoking. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/vid

sourcing construction materials from china?
By unstoppable  11 comments, latest 2 years ago:
unstoppable says As far as the heat gain is concerned, I've been playing around with the idea of an exterior sliding panel of blinds, to give me a Bladerunner type of effect. That would be...

Buying a church
By unstoppable  14 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Malkovich says Interesting idea. There is a multi-million dollar church converted into a residence here in San Francisco. It is across from Dolores Park. Just looked up the article - looks like a school may...

tracking trustee sale results?
By unstoppable  28 comments, latest 2 years ago:
sean7825 says I still think there is confusion around "trustee sale results"... which is generally considered to be opening bids, postponements, cancellations, AND "sale results". Those "sale results" do ultimately get recorded as trustees deeds...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 35 milliseconds to create.