Threads started by thomaswong.1986

Washington Post Says Obama's Foreign Policy 'Based on Fantasy'
By thomaswong.1986  1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
thomaswong.1986 says

Land in prime SFBA peninsula goes for $40 per sq ft..
By thomaswong.1986  3 comments, latest 4 months ago:
JodyChunder says Time to move to Victorville.

Iwog and the other Bubble he denied existed.
By thomaswong.1986  98 comments, latest 4 months ago:
SubOink says Iwag says you can't brag about having a mortgage anymore so i guess this is the natural progression for your type I can't ? Why?

Chinese Telecom, Accused of Being Front for Spying, to Leave US Market
By thomaswong.1986  posted 5 months ago:
Well so much for the Chinese dominance along with their global spying.. they are leaving the US market and still facing investigation from the Europeans and other Asian Govts. Opens the possibility of US manufacturing...

Zillow U share RECOVERY unlikley
By thomaswong.1986  15 comments, latest 5 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says egads101 says Nobody said they will go up that much every couple years. so the survey by Siller are wrong i guess.. egads101 says But, did they do it these last 3 years,...

Obamacare signs up its first dog
By thomaswong.1986  2 comments, latest 5 months ago:
lostand confused says Next year if she drops the dog from the health insurance, Obamacare may tax the pooch.

Ontario moves to protect consumer ... outlaw 'phantom bids' and negotiate fees
By thomaswong.1986  1 comment, latest 5 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says It is remarkable how naive buyers have become in so called "Bidding Wars" over the course of the last 15 years or so. If you truly need to put regulations.. this is surly...

40 years ago .. Left Wing Terrorist group goes on a Killing Rampage in the SFBA
By thomaswong.1986  posted 6 months ago:
FORGOTTEN FOOTNOTE http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/ Nov. 6, 1973. It was the day the Symbionese Liberation Army made its entrance on the world stage of revolutionary groups, even if it would turn out they were simply a gang...

Dan and the 14th Amendment.. why he makes lousy Tacos
By thomaswong.1986  1 comment, latest 7 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says thomaswong.1986 says individuals born abroad if one or both of their parents was a Mexican national born in Mexican territory; and there you have it..."Subject to"

Any bets on Obamacare wait time... how about 6 months.
By thomaswong.1986  4 comments, latest 9 months ago:
MMR says For doctors who participate in insurance plans, it has almost always been the case. Particularly at the primary care level. CaptainShuddup says In utter woids, it would be in the Doctors best interest...

IRS approved liberal groups while Tea Party in limbo
By thomaswong.1986  4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
zzyzzx says It's all Obama's fault!!!

New York: Governor Proposes Tax-Free Zones
By thomaswong.1986  8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Dan8267 says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says America needs mayhem zones in which the rule of law has been suspended and people can kill and rape and commit banking crimes with total Freedom. It already has...

Obama Pushes 'to Make More House Loans Available to People With Weaker Credit'
By thomaswong.1986  38 comments, latest 1 year ago:
EastCoastBubbleBoy says I've seen this playbook before... who bails out the FHA when this ends badly? Oh wait.. the taxpayers will. If you can't beat them... join them. If there is a new bubble forming......

Cows with Gas: India's Global-Warming Problem
By thomaswong.1986  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
CaptainShuddup says For every problem there's a fetish... Import more fart sniffers, problem solved.

New development in SF with 100's to 1,000's of new houses coming soon
By thomaswong.1986 in Menlo Park CA 94025   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
zzyzzx says SFace says While no doubt Candlestick point will be home of future 5 story condos, Why only 5 stories high?

AMERICAN EXPERIENCE | Silicon Valley
By thomaswong.1986  1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
JodyChunder says thomaswong.1986 says Fairchild Semiconductor Made some great home hi-fi gear, too.

UK Killing spree
By thomaswong.1986  3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Kevin says Way over your head, obviously

Chicago homicide rate at 500 City police blame the Pilgrims
By thomaswong.1986  7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Ceffer says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says David Losh says The people of Chicago should have the right to form an armed Militia. Should? They already do have that right, and it's exactly what they should...

Chris Mathews... thank you Hurricane Sandy.. My tingle is back
By thomaswong.1986  3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says Of all people Chris Matthews to say Obama is a "immigrant". Matthews is actually a closet birther. Wow... didnt see that one coming. Even I consider Obama as a Native Hawaiian. "Here's an...

Obama Jobs Council Member Endorses Romney
By thomaswong.1986  25 comments, latest 1 year ago:
FortWayne says rooemoore says FortWayne says I can't wait till Nov 6 so that all the election bullshit will finally end. The media will go back to their daily jobs, advertising will relax. And most...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 179 milliseconds to create.