Threads started by dunnross

What will be the catalyst for the next down leg in housing?
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   86 comments, latest 6 months ago:
iwog says I know this was just bumped to show how horrible Dunross' track record has been, however I wanted to demonstrate how quickly the so called shadow inventory has collapsed into nothingness. Here is...

The writing is on the wall 2
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   66 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Bigsby says RentingForHalfTheCost says Didn't you just do the same. Just saying... No. You might notice that I wasn't ignoring the comment by Roberto, I was responding to Dunnross. Just saying. But hey, paint me...

Foreclosures are finally moving through the body of the python; Banks will be jumping over each other trying to dump their inventory soon
By dunnross  8 comments, latest 6 months ago:
HEY YOU says Maximum offer is 50% of listing price & that's if you've lost your mind.Of course everyone has the right to go into even more debt to overpay for overpriced houses so the...

Shadow inventory is growing by about 20k units per month right now.
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   3 comments, latest 6 months ago:
everything says Low interest rates and flippers, I see allot of these fixers/fixed on the market.

Housing prices dropping all the way to 1975 levels (in nominal terms) by 2014
By dunnross  26 comments, latest 6 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says Given what people bring home after taxes and BenghaziCare payments and student loan payments, it's still too high. Think more like 1966.

Final Blow-off phase in Silicon Valley Housing Market
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   posted 1 year ago:
This signature looks exactly like what you would expect from the final blow-off stage: 1. Exponential hockey-stick pattern. 2. Sales drop-off sharply as price gains accelerate. 3. Bullish sentiment prevails. Also, please keep in mind...

Inventory continues to decline in spite of low sales
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   36 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Goran_K says SFace says 30% is conservative. If 30% is conservative, would would be normal?

Real Price discovery has started in high-end cities in LA
By dunnross  55 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dunnross says robertoaribas says yawn... Please don't post a pic of yourself without your boxer shorts, 2 years from now. With a cheap $2 soda, or without.

Bay Area housing is sitting on top of a double bubble
By dunnross  6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dunnross says robertoaribas says how have bay area prices done since June 2011, when you wrote this??? I never said that there weren't going to be any dead-cat bounces, did I? Even in Japan, they...

The writing is on the wall
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   53 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Blindweb says Gold: It's in a standard consolidation that's happened at least 3 times since 2001. It's just now entering the timing band to break out again. K-cycle: Yes I thought they were the length...

Beware of scare tactics from trolls hiding behind different user id's
By dunnross  148 comments, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says The Professor says David Losh says So I don't fault Real Estate agents as much as I fault the government, and the banks who were making the loans. I agree. RE agents were...

This summers rally did not produce sufficient escape velocity for a recovery
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dunnross says dunnross says This is an almost 6 month old article. " Ancient" news by economic standards. So, please explain how what this article explains is no longer relevant 4 months later. I guess...

As the Gold Bubble takes off, say bye-bye to housing
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
freak80 says everything says Shitpiles of money, shitpiles of credit, chasing any semblance of safety it can find. Correct. Right now cash is the worst asset class, except for all the others.

We are entering the "fear" phase of the housing bubble.
By dunnross  40 comments, latest 1 year ago:
uomo_senza_nome says robertoaribas says If "prophet" means completely wrong, then yes it was! prices in Phoenix have been flying up since this time! The data supports Roberto, at least for now. I don't know if...

Why do we have to pay cap gain taxes at all?
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   127 comments, latest 1 year ago:
freak80 says anon12366 says You know who should be living in cheap housing in the middle of nowhere? Retirees, baby boomer hippies... not young working adults with families. Agree. But this is America! Yeah, Corning-Elmira...

Continuing Phoenix Discussion (old one was deleted, for some reason)
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   28 comments, latest 1 year ago:
hidarez says I had in the past couple weekends been to both Vegas and Scottsdale to get a look at potential investment to turn into rental properties and IMHO, it's risky. Not because I think...

Shadow inventory could be more than 10x times bigger than initially estimated
By dunnross  211 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Ozxvdrcxq says Поисковая учение мира Версии ПС доступны практически на всех известных языках. Найдётся всё! Google.ru . ozxvewnie@gmail.com

FB share price hit a low of $28.65, today.
By dunnross in San Jose CA 95120   51 comments, latest 2 years ago:
bmwman91 says Hysteresis says to say any one OS is "the best"; is kind of like saying the hammer is the best without saying what job it's best for. Very true. I keep forgetting that...

Transition is going to crash housing prices in metropolitan areas
By dunnross  6 comments, latest 2 years ago:
iwog says Right.....an airplane that costs $279,000 and has a cruising speed of 104 mph and is illegal to land or take off on public roads and requires a pilot's license......is going to crash housing...

Why can't I see my own threads in the Forum.
By dunnross  8 comments, latest 2 years ago:
dunnross says Patrick says OK, "Real Estate" is now the default forum: //if (!$post_category[0]) $post_category[0] = 1; // Assign to misc by default. if (!$post_category[0]) $post_category[0] = 2; // Assign to real estate by default....

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 82 milliseconds to create.