Threads started by rufita11

Hideous Oakland Kitchens - At Least the Water Heater is Strapped
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   23 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
EBGuy says Mark said: So this is a $630,000 kitchen in the Bay Area? A little perspective folks; this is a duplex with 2/1 up and 2/1 down. Each flat is around 1200 sq.ft. Here's...

BYOB or Why is there a Door Way up There?
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   22 comments, latest 2 months ago:
bubblesitter says Is it haunted?

Bay Area Housing needed for Postdoc work - Up to 3 years
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   posted 3 months ago:
Starting in August, my Sister-In Law, Her Fiance & Infant (and old, little boxer)need housing anywhere safe (non-ghetto) in the North, South, East or West Bay area. She will be completing postdoc work at UC...

Fascist San Jose Neighbors Hate Painted Ladies
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   14 comments, latest 3 months ago:
corntrollio says Automan Empire says Can anyone point to an actual liberal who has made or enforced color palette laws, esp in Southern CA? The petty tyrants that run my gritty industrial city as though...

Top Indicator of a World Gone Insane
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   22 comments, latest 5 months ago:
clambo says Don't buy a CD. You are lending your money to a bank for almost nothing. Buy a stock mutual fund. For tax efficiency, index funds don't usually create a large 1099 every year....

Pocket Listing?
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   10 comments, latest 6 months ago:
JodyChunder says zzyzzx says an attic that's really fine When we were kids and anyone one of our gang would indulge in something stupid, we'd razz the offender by muttering something along the lines of:...

"Highly Defensible Space" According to Realtor
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   8 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Large windows in the bathroom mean you can see the cannibals come and if needed unload a shotgun through the window - all while sitting on the throne.

Most Accurate Listing Description Ever?
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   2 comments, latest 6 months ago:
curious2 says "HARMING HIDEAWAY w/ privacy" - oh my...

Clyde, CA. What would you pay?
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   15 comments, latest 6 months ago:
New Renter says rufita11 says Thanks for the links, New Renter. I think I will pass on living that close to all that environmental woe. Understandable. Still it may be difficult to find anything in...

33 Simpson Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   10 comments, latest 1 year ago:
E-man says RentingForHalfTheCost says E-man says How much do you think it will sell for? It'll sit like all the other dead bead houses that banks are trying to unload. To us it will disappear...

Flipper Goes Insane--Pimps out Concord House
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   46 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says rufita11 says It's back on the market again. It needs a pit for human sacrifices.

The First Honest Description on a Listing
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   10 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bellingham Bill says rufita11 says 'm not sure if anyone who has ever hiked around Tilden Park or the east bay hills would be able to have such a negative opinion of the area though....

Offer Verification Law
By rufita11 in San Ramon CA 94583   17 comments, latest 1 year ago:
RentingForHalfTheCost says TMAC54 says If you executed an offer and discover it was Not presented to the Seller, the agent would risk losing hisher license after filing a complaint with the DRE. Really? I've complained...

Berkeley Hills for 220k Over Asking
By rufita11  7 comments, latest 2 years ago:
David9 says Hmm, interesting, property shark has no record of the sale yet. I have yet to fine ONE verification of these multi hundred thousand dollar sales over list. http://www.propertyshark.com/m

Play Fantasy House Sales on Redfin
By rufita11  7 comments, latest 2 years ago:
All that data is absolute crap. The only data that matters is at the land registry and MERS, if you've got an interest in secondary market movement and if you are a big bank that...

2218 Tice Valley Blvd. Walnut Creek, CA $404,900. 94596
By rufita11 in Walnut Creek CA 94596   4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
I think you should compling to the DRE and document what happens on this forum. It would be really interesting, and it would put a bit of pressure on them if you make it clear...

Agent Refuses to Put in Offer
By rufita11  30 comments, latest 2 years ago:
thomas.wong1986 says PockyClipsNow says Thomas Wong is doesnt appear to put 3% interest rates and 729k government loan limits into his equation. If we had the same 7% mortgages and 220k loan limit It would...

103 Oakvue
By rufita11  4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
wthrfrk80 says A good price is something you can safely afford with only one income. And if it's cheaper to rent the house than rent money to "buy" the house, then rent the house.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 57 milliseconds to create.